PDA

View Full Version : Question Before Buying

Rifts
11-06-2009, 02:30 PM
Hey everyone! I Love this software its amazing!

anyway I currently have a desktop and a laptop.. When I am at home I play on my desktop and when I'm traveling for business I use my laptop. I read you able to put Holdem Manager on two computers which works out perfectly but I am suppose to be getting a new laptop for Christmas so when this happens what can I do to use Holdem Manager without getting in trouble?

Thanks

fozzy71
11-06-2009, 03:50 PM
You can use the same code for 2 PC's.

Please try using our registration system to register your current/new license. Then you will be able to retrieve or reset your own license, as needed. http://www.holdemmanager.net/Registration/

To get your current license from your running installation of HEM: Help > Show Serial Number

You will need to sign up, login, and then change your code, then logout/login, to verify it was reset.

Rifts
11-06-2009, 04:35 PM
did you even read my question before posting that generic answer you post everywhere.

I said I know I can use it for two computers, but what if i replace one?

fozzy71
11-06-2009, 05:12 PM
did you even read my question before posting that generic answer you post everywhere.

I said I know I can use it for two computers, but what if i replace one?

Yes, and I answered you. You can only use it on 2 computers. If you want to replace one of those 2 machines:

You will need to sign up, login, and then change your code, then logout/login, to verify it was reset.

Now you can register your code on a new machine.

If you are trying to use it on 3 computers you would have to buy a 2nd license.

Rifts
11-06-2009, 05:29 PM
ok thank you.

and i would not be using it on 3 machines, once i get the new laptop i wont be using the old laptop

Ragnarok_1er
11-06-2009, 11:06 PM
Hi!

I'm using this thread since I'm in the same situation.

I registered on http://www.holdemmanager.net/Registration/ today, reset one of my codes and activated Hold'em Manager on a 3rd computer.

But the thing is, it still works on the 1st computer! I don't want any trouble, so what do I have to do to be legal again?
I see there are "Clear license Code" and "Clear Table Scanner License Code" options in the Help tab. Should I use those? Or maybe should I have used those before I activated the 3rd computer? So should I start it all over again?

netsrak
11-07-2009, 06:59 AM
You can use the license at the same time for 2 computers.
I guess you reseted the key for your 2nd one. Computer 1 and Computer 3 are working now with license 1 and license 2 so for me it sounds like everything is ok.