PDA

View Full Version : HEM on 2 PC's, I have bought a new desktop?

skinjim
03-26-2012, 12:45 PM
Hi

I currently run HEM1 on a desktop and laptop. I now have a new desktop ready to use. Could you clarify if I have to purchase a brand new HEM1 because I have used my keycode twice?
I am also in the process of upgrading from HEM1 to HEM2 and basically just want HEM2 on my new desktop but with
the hand histories from my HEM1.

Can I upgrade to HEM2 on my new desktop without installing HEM1? And, if so, could I export hh's from my HEM1 on a USB stick and import them into my new HEM2?

Patvs
03-26-2012, 10:30 PM
we have launched a new online form for resetting your own serial codes.

This can be used to clear a code so that it can be used on a different pc or clear a code if your hardware profile changes and it doesn't allow you to continue.

Please go to Hold'em Manager Poker Software - Best Poker Tracking Software (http://www.holdemmanager.com) and signup with a new login name and password or use your existing account. After that, simply navigate to "Upload License Code" and you can quickly add your serial code and reset it whenever you need to.

--

Yes you can install HM2 on a computer without HM1. HM2 is a completely separate program.
Then move the HM1 archive folder on a USB stick or export the hands--> and import them in HM2.