PDA

View Full Version : Editing "winnings" on multiple selected SNGs is broken

mgl
03-26-2012, 10:53 AM
Editing "winnings" on multiple selected HU SNG tournaments sets the winnings for both hero and villain. Manually editing the winnings text box for the individual tournaments works as it should.

Patvs
03-28-2012, 05:13 PM
It works for me.
Update to: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.10_27Mar2012.exe

mgl
03-29-2012, 01:03 AM
Does not work after update. Are you sure you tested it correctly? The bug appears when you edit the winnings of hero and then switch player to villain in any HU SNG. You will see that the villains winnings in the tourney edited from heros "perspective" also have changed.

netsrak
03-29-2012, 05:50 AM
Please send us the original handhistories for some sample tourneys and screenshots explaining the bug.
Send the data with link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.com and we will try to reproduce the problem.

Patvs
03-29-2012, 11:51 AM
Does not work after update. Are you sure you tested it correctly? The bug appears when you edit the winnings of hero and then switch player to villain in any HU SNG. You will see that the villains winnings in the tourney edited from heros "perspective" also have changed.

Ah ha... I didn't change to the villains perspective.
(only tested editing the winnings for MULTIPLE games at once)

So recap.
You're saying, if you edit winnings for one individual game:
-it correctly changes the winnings for the selected player
-winnings remain at the old value for ALL other participants of that game

If you edit winnings for MULTIPLE games:
-it correctly changes the winnings for the selected player for ALL selected games
-winnings wrongly change to this value for all other participants of that game

Is that correct?
-

mgl
03-29-2012, 12:37 PM
Changing the winnings by double clicking a single tournament and doing all the editing in the "Tournament Details" window works as intended.

Its when you right click and select "Edit Tourney Winnings" from the context menu that villains winnings gets changed also. I have only tried it when having multiple tournaments selected so i dont know if the bug is related to how many tournaments are selected.

Patvs
04-02-2012, 03:23 PM
Can you try only changing it for 1 tournament, if it then also changes the winnings for the villains.