PDA

View Full Version : small stars hud issue

aycee87
11-06-2009, 10:52 AM
recently began playing back on Pstars

i play 6max, have the bottom right seat as my 'fav seat'

but when my hu comes up, they are all over the place.

how can i have it so it always knows im in bottom right seat?

fozzy71
11-06-2009, 12:14 PM
What you are describing is happening because you long ago rearranged the HUD before setting your preferred seating properly. When you use a preferred seat and sit down at a cash table and get hud stats before playing, and then move the HUD panels before HM has imported your own hand, they will be messed back up as soon as HM imports your first played hand repositions the HUD panels.

You need to make sure to not move anyone's HUD that appears to be incorrect, until you can see your own Hero stats. You cna also use the HUD Options > Table Preferences > Mucked Card and Alignment Edit Mode to help align the stats and mucked cards.

Set the preferred seating for Stars in the poker client, then in Holdem Manager to match. HUD Options > Preferred Seating

Turn on Pre-Fetch. (on by default actually)
HUD Options > Site Options > Pokerstars > 5 (Make note of the pre-fetch folder path)

Options > Configure Auto import Folders > Add > C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Importing\HEM Data

Close HM and the Table Manager

Delete your existing position files, so HM will rebuild them to default.

\Holdem Manager\Importing\Config\pospref.txt and pospref2.txt need to be deleted.

Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and start stars and open 1 cash table.

After a couple hands it will pre-fetch some observed hands to show the HUD.

Use Ctrl+Right-Click+Drag to move the panels Move the main/first panel for each player first. This is the panel with the Note Icon (astersik). Once the main panel is in the proper position, you can position the sub-panels for each player. Once they are set, go to Table Manager > File > Save Positions.

Close that table, open a new one, and sit to play. If the HUD pops up while waiting for the big blind, do not move any hud panels. Once HM imports your first played hand it will spin the HUD to correct for the auto-center feature.