PDA

View Full Version : Hud bug

idealdecor
11-06-2009, 10:38 AM
Hi! Please dont answer in too difficult expressions as I am as a newbie concerning computer expressions. I have control over the most basic things but thats it. But for me to understand you have to be very evident and explain difficult expressions -or I anyway have to ask too much about details.

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?

Honestly i dont know how to check that. I tried to rightclick and look at “properties” but no relevant info there. I downloaded this Beta one day ago and used a download link I got from your forum and was given by one of your administrators at end of October 2009

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and which gametype and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?
I only play at Prima/Microgaming and the poker room is Unibet. I mostly play cashgames but also sitngo sometimes.

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?

Yes.

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?

Yes, I found the map which is called exactly as in the example in the FAQ, but Unibet instead of Ladbrokes.
Im not sure about the archive folder though. That space was empty as I did this settings and I didnt find the archive folder “HMarchive”. I instead created a map called “HMarchive” and put it on my desktop and now it is the map that is at the “archive folder” space.

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?

No I opened the” C:\Microgaming\Poker\unibetpokerMPP “ map and no history from HM shows up at all. I got to add that I was told from your forum administrator to empty or move the contents in this map. But as I tried to move it some of the files there were impossible to move –the computer refused me to do that. But i succeeded in moving most of it with the consequese I couldnt open Unibet Poker at all and had to reinstall it.

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?

I couldnt find the correct location to check this option –and im not lazy. I read every single sentense in the FAQ about this topic.
“Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager? Test this by playing a couple of hands and then going to the Reports tab in Holdem Manager. Navigate to Filter > Clear and for the date filter choose today. Do the hands that you just played import successfully?”
I found ”filter” and choosed ”clear” but i cant find the date filter.
Thats why I cant answer this question.

5a) Do they import if you create a new database?
See question 5.

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?

I dont found this option either. I mailed your support about problems downloading the manual, where i probably can get where to find different options. As i download the manual from your homepage or from the link from FAQ or from HM itself, I recieve a message that the “document is damaged and cant be repaired”. I already got some advices from your support how to solve it but yet it didnt help.

7) If you open the HH are they written in English?

Yes, I choosed english.

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?

I dont use Vista

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?

I will try to attach it as I send this formula to the forum. But as I try to open that file I recieve a note “the file cant be open as its unknown who crerated the file. Do you wish to choose from a list on Internet to try open it?”

10) Additional.
I got big problems from the moment I downloaded HM:
- As I downloaded the program I recieved a warning from my virus program that a trojan was found (“backdoor trojan” something). I allowed the virus program to block it. But anyway this same message came up again and the same process started.
- I had big problems to start HM as it was said that a process is preventing the program to start but as I read your forum I found out I have to restart postgresql. That worked but now I have to do this every time I want to start HM or more true every time as I turn on the computer and want to start HM.
- As I first activated “auto import” there were connection between Unibet and HM. As i played cashgames stats appeared on every single active player, even if its was situated above the text telling how much the player has left of his stack. My name also showed up but was situated above another player and I had his stats on my seat.
There are also “life signs” concerning player names showed up at HM as i play cashgame and i can choose an active player as i play and HM follows him.
- I also have “table scanner” and as i activate “scan” (i choosed Prima) a connection between HM and Unibet appear. Some kind of scanning of the tables i can notice and a sound now and then –I dont know why though.
Besides that the “table scanner” seems dead.

As i describe above there are some kind of contact between the pokerroom and HM but it doesnt seem to be complete and I cant get the HUD working.

fozzy71
11-06-2009, 12:17 PM

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?

Honestly i dont know how to check that. I tried to rightclick and look at “properties” but no relevant info there. I downloaded this Beta one day ago and used a download link I got from your forum and was given by one of your administrators at end of October 2009

It says in the top left of the applications titlebar.

10) Additional.
I got big problems from the moment I downloaded HM:
- As I downloaded the program I recieved a warning from my virus program that a trojan was found (“backdoor trojan” something). I allowed the virus program to block it. But anyway this same message came up again and the same process started............[/QUOTE]

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe

It should fix all of your issues.

If you still have false positive virus warnings try this - http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20713