PDA

View Full Version : Things which Must be fixed... Yestarday!

fash1k
03-26-2012, 09:38 AM
Hello,

I wonna add thread where everybody (if you want) can add features which are must have and has first priority for you or report those bugs which are the most annoying for you. If nobody will do, that is not a problem because the main idea for me is to report my own problems & bugs.

So, here is my list which contains things which was reported (I have done it or someone else on the forum - that doesn't matter) 1+ months ago (or 2+) and which are still not fixed. I really don't understand why programmers are adding new functions which are hard (take much more time) to code from the very beginning (for example tablescanner, tiltbreaker etc.) when in the same time they can fix known bugs to proudly say that hm2 is not a beta (I really think that hm2 is now in beta stage coz of those critical bugs it has which are in my list in the bottom) but not fully functioning working product.

So, lets start:

1. HUD Filters - filter by date. It is not working at least in redkings (ongame) where I play (6483 latest release). It still shows all hands for all players when I wonna see only last few months of hands.

2. Stats $5W, $10W & $20W are still showing nothing (ofcourse it may work in another rooms but I am talking only about ongame, didn't test it nowhere).

3. Table profit (Net$ Won) is counting wrong. For example, I can easialy have 110bb at the table (just sat down and won 10bb) and table profit stat will be something like +20bb... Or +30bb next time. This happens randomly. Same if I will lose the pot. Btw, I have a hint for programmers: sometimes when I just have sat at the table, when most of my stats in popups are "-", I can notice intresting thing. For example, few days ago I made 3bet OOP vs. BU. I won that hand and to my surprise my 3bet OOP vs. BU was not 100% (1), as it must be after that hand coz of that was my first opportunity to make 3bet and I've done it. It was said 100% (3). So, somehow hm2 decided that I made 3 3bets in one time. Ofcourse my profit after that was x3, so my Net$Won stat showed wrong number coz of it. This could happen with different stats - not only 3bet oop vs. BU. Sometimes it can count 1 hand as 3 like in my example, sometimes - 4, 2...

About 1-3. I was subscribed to get email when those bugs will be fixed. With releasing of 6483 I received 2 email with text like this: "XXXX bug was fixed in 6483". So, 2 things I wonna say to this: 1. Why I must remember which number = which bug? Please, add short description in those letters, so people will be much easier to understand what is talking about when it said that "XXXX is fixed". 2nd thing: as you already have understood, I don't know which exactly of those 3 bugs I have already explained are "fixed" in 6483 (as I said I have received 2 letters). That is not the problem because ALL of them are NOT FIXED. Why have I received letters telling me that some of those bugs were fixed (I never subscribed to receive letters about fixing other bugs - only those 3) - this is not an intresting question for me. The main question is - when those bugs will be really fixed?

4. Few months ago I have asked to add oppotunity to export hand from the table in the same format in which it is stored in hm2. You know, I am talking about format you get when you click mouse2 at the hand & then click to "Copy" in any of the reports tab. When I click last played pot at the table, I can export the hand to so many forums... Why there are no oppotunity to just copy hand like I can do via reports tab? I think it is so simple to add it, but so many months passed after I asked for it and still no changes...

5. Stats fold & raise vs. donkbet on turn are not working. I don't how those stats show something (the stats are not empty) but when I or anybody at the table donks on turn - enemies fold & raise vs. donkbet on turn stats don't change after end of the hand.

I can add few more things which I have found or just don't like, for example, when I am trying to export last played hand from the table to file, hm2 exports all hands from that table - not only one hand which I have selected.. But if I will continue my list, I am risking not to get fixed most priority bugs for me in nearest future.

So, dear hm2 users, I ask you to continue my thread - just add 1-3 most priority bugs for you (not more), which you wonna be fixed... yestarday!

Thanks for reading.

shk
03-27-2012, 08:15 AM
Hi

I am also playing in ongame. I have bought HM2 already but when I found that it is so baggy, I switched it to HM1. Still waiting for fixing same bugs which fash1k explained in his post. Also can add, that sometimes after I sat down to the table when I return after first session to play 2nd (in few hours or so), I can see old stats of players if I was playing this table in the 1st session + my hands are counting not from 0 but from hands which I have already played at this table (if I played 68 hands at the table in 1st session, it will count 69+ in the 2nd).

Support, please, fix those things. Thanks a lot.

AJlEKS
03-27-2012, 08:25 AM
have same problems

DogNamedBluff
03-28-2012, 08:16 PM
1. HUD Filters - filter by date. It is not working at least in redkings (ongame) where I play (6483 latest release). It still shows all hands for all players when I wonna see only last few months of hands.
This was confirmed fixed for what is written up on our end. Maybe we are missing some details. Can you please provide a screenshot of your HUD Options > HUD Filters?

2. Stats $5W, $10W & $20W are still showing nothing (ofcourse it may work in another rooms but I am talking only about ongame, didn't test it nowhere).
This is a known issue and it has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. While I do not have a specific date for when this issue will be resolved, we are putting out updates regularly.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is hm-3320. We will often release builds on a limited basis, only in the forums for a few days first, so please check back on this thread http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-releases/ for that ticket #.

3. Table profit (Net$ Won) is counting wrong. For example, I can easialy have 110bb at the table (just sat down and won 10bb) and table profit stat will be something like +20bb... Or +30bb next time. This happens randomly. Same if I will lose the pot. Btw, I have a hint for programmers: sometimes when I just have sat at the table, when most of my stats in popups are "-", I can notice intresting thing. For example, few days ago I made 3bet OOP vs. BU. I won that hand and to my surprise my 3bet OOP vs. BU was not 100% (1), as it must be after that hand coz of that was my first opportunity to make 3bet and I've done it. It was said 100% (3). So, somehow hm2 decided that I made 3 3bets in one time. Ofcourse my profit after that was x3, so my Net$Won stat showed wrong number coz of it. This could happen with different stats - not only 3bet oop vs. BU. Sometimes it can count 1 hand as 3 like in my example, sometimes - 4, 2...
I have forwarded this issue to our bugs department for further investigation. It will be testing in the order in which it was received. We will reply back in this thread with our findings.

About 1-3. I was subscribed to get email when those bugs will be fixed. With releasing of 6483 I received 2 email with text like this: "XXXX bug was fixed in 6483". So, 2 things I wonna say to this: 1. Why I must remember which number = which bug? Please, add short description in those letters, so people will be much easier to understand what is talking about when it said that "XXXX is fixed". 2nd thing: as you already have understood, I don't know which exactly of those 3 bugs I have already explained are "fixed" in 6483 (as I said I have received 2 letters). That is not the problem because ALL of them are NOT FIXED. Why have I received letters telling me that some of those bugs were fixed (I never subscribed to receive letters about fixing other bugs - only those 3) - this is not an intresting question for me. The main question is - when those bugs will be really fixed?
I am sorry but I can not give you a definitive answer when your bugs will be fixed. Can you please give me the bug # for your issue #3. You have received emails because our developers pushed a fixed and they were verified fixed by at least 2 testers before closing the issue. Maybe we are missing some steps or details in which the issue is still being caused for you. I have sent the suggestion to our lead testers to provide a short description along with the emails that are sent out for bug fixes.

4. Few months ago I have asked to add oppotunity to export hand from the table in the same format in which it is stored in hm2. You know, I am talking about format you get when you click mouse2 at the hand & then click to "Copy" in any of the reports tab. When I click last played pot at the table, I can export the hand to so many forums... Why there are no oppotunity to just copy hand like I can do via reports tab? I think it is so simple to add it, but so many months passed after I asked for it and still no changes...

This is a feature which is on the list to address. While I do not have a specific date for when this feature might be added, we are putting out updates regularly.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is hm-2923. We will often release builds on a limited basis, only in the forums for a few days first, so please check back on this thread http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-releases/ for that ticket #.

5. Stats fold & raise vs. donkbet on turn are not working. I don't how those stats show something (the stats are not empty) but when I or anybody at the table donks on turn - enemies fold & raise vs. donkbet on turn stats don't change after end of the hand.
This is a known issue and it has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. While I do not have a specific date for when this issue will be resolved, we are putting out updates regularly.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is hm-2922. We will often release builds on a limited basis, only in the forums for a few days first, so please check back on this thread http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-releases/ for that ticket #.

Also can add, that sometimes after I sat down to the table when I return after first session to play 2nd (in few hours or so), I can see old stats of players if I was playing this table in the 1st session + my hands are counting not from 0 but from hands which I have already played at this table (if I played 68 hands at the table in 1st session, it will count 69+ in the 2nd).
Is your HM2 Settings > General Settings > Time Between Sessions configured properly. Does adjusting this make a difference in regards to this issue?

fash1k
03-29-2012, 06:14 AM
This was confirmed fixed for what is written up on our end. Maybe we are missing some details. Can you please provide a screenshot of your HUD Options > HUD Filters?
I don't know but it really doesn't work in ongame. Here (http://i.piccy.info/i7/21f3d3229a5bf9e857009e1cd00d3629/1-5-6238/31839434/1.jpg) is the screenshot.

I am sorry but I can not give you a definitive answer when your bugs will be fixed. Can you please give me the bug # for your issue #3. You have received emails because our developers pushed a fixed and they were verified fixed by at least 2 testers before closing the issue. Maybe we are missing some steps or details in which the issue is still being caused for you. I have sent the suggestion to our lead testers to provide a short description along with the emails that are sent out for bug fixes.
I have been searching it for sometime on forum... and found!:) Here (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-releases/196471-hm-2-0-0-6384-internal-release-6.html#post987871) you can check Fozzy's post, where he answers me that bug #3 in my post = 4268.

Is your HM2 Settings > General Settings > Time Between Sessions configured properly. Does adjusting this make a difference in regards to this issue?
It is set to 30 mins but this is much lower then my breaks between sessions... Even if I pay after few times of break - it shows my stats if I played that table in 1st session.

I understand that you can't say something like: "Your bug will be fixed in 3 days and 12 hours". But it is not normal when bug is known for months and still not fixed.. This is too a lot to wait and after such waiting it is still not fixed and nobody knows when it will be. That's sux :(.

DogNamedBluff
03-29-2012, 02:41 PM
Hi

Please export your custom HUD's in HUD Options.

Close HM2

Delete the prefs.xml and prefs.bak files in the Config folder in

7: C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\

Showing hidden files: How to show hidden files in Windows 7 (http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/tutorial151.html)

XP: C:\Documents and Settings\User_name\Application Data\HoldemManager

Reinstall Microsoft .NET Framework

Uninstall your current NetFramework version with this tool: http://videos.holdemmanager.com/dotnetfx_cleanup_tool.zip
and download the NET installer and run it
Download: Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (Web Installer) - Microsoft Download Center - Download Details (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=9cfb2d51-5ff4-4491-b0e5-b386f32c0992&displaylang=en)

In your Control Panel make sure Windows and the Microsoft .NET Framework is fully updated again until 'No New Important Updates are Found', including Internet Explorer (even if you use a different web browser). Please bear in mind this may require more than one restart of your PC.

Reinstall the latest HM2 and import your custom HUD's.

http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Hm2_2.0.0.6545.exe

If this fails to resolve your issues, please email hm2support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread so we can set up a TV session to help resolve these issues.

Thank you.

fash1k
03-30-2012, 05:19 AM
Hi

Please export your custom HUD's in HUD Options.

Close HM2

Delete the prefs.xml and prefs.bak files in the Config folder in

7: C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\

Showing hidden files: How to show hidden files in Windows 7 (http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/tutorial151.html)

XP: C:\Documents and Settings\User_name\Application Data\HoldemManager

Reinstall Microsoft .NET Framework

Uninstall your current NetFramework version with this tool: http://videos.holdemmanager.com/dotnetfx_cleanup_tool.zip
and download the NET installer and run it
Download: Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (Web Installer) - Microsoft Download Center - Download Details (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=9cfb2d51-5ff4-4491-b0e5-b386f32c0992&displaylang=en)

In your Control Panel make sure Windows and the Microsoft .NET Framework is fully updated again until 'No New Important Updates are Found', including Internet Explorer (even if you use a different web browser). Please bear in mind this may require more than one restart of your PC.

Reinstall the latest HM2 and import your custom HUD's.

http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Hm2_2.0.0.6545.exe

If this fails to resolve your issues, please email hm2support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread so we can set up a TV session to help resolve these issues.

Thank you.

What for I need to do all this? I mean, which bug will be fixed after this? Never mind, it doesn't help and non of my bug was fixed after all those reinstallings.

Morpheuzis
03-31-2012, 01:55 PM
1. This is a known issue and it has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. While I do not have a specific date for when this issue will be resolved, we are putting out updates regularly.

2. This is a feature which is on the list to address. While I do not have a specific date for when this feature might be added, we are putting out updates regularly.

3. This is a known issue and it has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. While I do not have a specific date for when this issue will be resolved, we are putting out updates regularly.

you're talking to idiots?
You write that the errors are still a few months.

fash1k
04-02-2012, 04:22 AM
Wonna add one more problem:
In Ongame doesn't work site options. I mean, that when I create only 1 rule = use one of my huds for any any any sites, Ongame uses default one which you can't delete from hud options. In the same time, site options for replayer works perfectly. Sometimes I really think that you don't have Ongame testers because a lot of thing works normally in other rooms\replayer but not in Ongame.

The only way how to use hud which I want is to delete manually default hud from prefs.xml & change position of right hud to 1st, so it becomes default.

Patvs
04-02-2012, 05:55 PM
A HU, 3max table, 6max table and 9max table on Ongame are all the same table.
The handhistories are identical. You can't distinguish between them.

Normally when you play HU, there are only 2 seats. Seat 1 and seat 2.
But with Ongame one player can be seated at seat 4 and the other at seat 10 (!). ALL TABLES are essentially 10max tables.

This causes several PROBLEMS with HoldemManager:
-if you want a different HUD configuration for 6max vs 9max.
-it will happen more often you have overlapping/conflicting settings between the HUD configurations. For example: when the default HUD configuration is assigned to ANY SITE for 9max. And you play 6max on Ongame and can't get the HUD configuration to appear you assigned to 6max.

fash1k
04-02-2012, 06:42 PM
A HU, 3max table, 6max table and 9max table on Ongame are all the same table.
The handhistories are identical. You can't distinguish between them.

Normally when you play HU, there are only 2 seats. Seat 1 and seat 2.
But with Ongame one player can be seated at seat 4 and the other at seat 10 (!). ALL TABLES are essentially 10max tables.

This causes several PROBLEMS with HoldemManager:
-if you want a different HUD configuration for 6max vs 9max.
-it will happen more often you have overlapping/conflicting settings between the HUD configurations. For example: when the default HUD configuration is assigned to ANY SITE for 9max. And you play 6max on Ongame and can't get the HUD configuration to appear you assigned to 6max.

Thanks for your reply but no, I don't have different configs - only 1 for replayer and second for everything else. I don't select between 2, 3, 6 or 9 max tables - I selected any seats, any games, any bettings.. And after that I have written my post :(.

DogNamedBluff
04-06-2012, 08:11 AM
Thanks for your reply but no, I don't have different configs - only 1 for replayer and second for everything else. I don't select between 2, 3, 6 or 9 max tables - I selected any seats, any games, any bettings.. And after that I have written my post .

Please post an image of your HUD Options > Site Options.

fash1k
04-06-2012, 08:29 AM
Please post an image of your HUD Options > Site Options.

Here (http://i.piccy.info/i7/408f8b10234451e49118ba36af5678c6/1-5-6548/41665406/1.jpg) it is. As I said, to get ongamev3 hud working in ongame, I have deleted manually default hud from prefs.xml and changed it with ongamev3. But when I change site options to this (http://i.piccy.info/i7/8fa794d2cbdefe54dd7c1dd1616d998a/1-5-6548/43671076/2.jpg) now - nothing happens and ongame shows me ongamev3 (default one) hud, not ongame v2 as I selected in site options.

In the same time, if I change site options for replayer, it works perfectly and shows exactly that hud which I have selected.

Sarek
04-06-2012, 04:59 PM
Wonna add one more problem:
In Ongame doesn't work site options. I mean, that when I create only 1 rule = use one of my huds for any any any sites, Ongame uses default one which you can't delete from hud options. In the same time, site options for replayer works perfectly. Sometimes I really think that you don't have Ongame testers because a lot of thing works normally in other rooms\replayer but not in Ongame.

The only way how to use hud which I want is to delete manually default hud from prefs.xml & change position of right hud to 1st, so it becomes default.

It works, see picture.
Update HM to this http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/6605_Hm2AutoUpdate.exe

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/863/ongsiteoptbx.gif (http://img221.imageshack.us/i/ongsiteoptbx.gif/)

but if I delete this special "ongame" line - remains only this
any-any-any-tourney-any - it works in same way - shows HUD named "Turn4"

fash1k
04-07-2012, 05:39 AM
2 Sarek
I updated HM to this latest beta and it is still not working properly.
I made a video for you. You can find it here (http://narod.ru/disk/45432019001.6c69b613d720881a727ec03941b3b6de/siteoptions.avi.html). I have sent the password to you via PM.

Sarek
04-07-2012, 04:18 PM
Thank you for the video.
You have to PLAY personally, config will change after first hand played.
If even this won't work - restore default table desing as it was originally in Ongame client.

fash1k
04-09-2012, 05:30 AM
Thank you for the video.
You have to PLAY personally, config will change after first hand played.
If even this won't work - restore default table desing as it was originally in Ongame client.

Tested changing of site options in time when I play. Yes, it works normally as you said after 1 played hand. Thanks for help with this problem but those thing which I have described in 1st post of this thread are still not fixed even in 6605..

fozzy71
04-10-2012, 02:28 PM
Tested changing of site options in time when I play. Yes, it works normally as you said after 1 played hand. Thanks for help with this problem but those thing which I have described in 1st post of this thread are still not fixed even in 6605..

We had to put a lot of bugs on the back-burner while we work on the zoom bugs in hm1 and hm2 so we can get our next releases out. Once we get the next releases pushed live for all customers we will be making an effort to knock out a lot of these older bugs. I will go thru the list of bugs in this thread and increase the priority of your bugs in hopes of getting them moved up the list.

fash1k
04-10-2012, 03:11 PM
We had to put a lot of bugs on the back-burner while we work on the zoom bugs in hm1 and hm2 so we can get our next releases out. Once we get the next releases pushed live for all customers we will be making an effort to knock out a lot of these older bugs. I will go thru the list of bugs in this thread and increase the priority of your bugs in hopes of getting them moved up the list.

This would be wonderful... ;D

shaymalus
04-12-2012, 10:17 AM

THIS. +1million.

So basic. Not even a luxury feature. Its a MUST and cant understand why its not available already. It was there in HEM1.

fash1k
04-20-2012, 01:09 PM
How can I export notes from one hm2 db to another?
I have tried to export data from old db but after it is written that export is complete, the folder I have selected to export is empty.
Is there another way to export notes?

DogNamedBluff
04-20-2012, 09:25 PM
Is there another way to export notes?
Please try the HM2 Backup and Restore function.

fash1k
04-21-2012, 04:49 AM
Please try the HM2 Backup and Restore function.

Do you mean this - 63651?

You can see their that my backup is complete but hm2 even didn't create the folder which I have selected. And if I select existen folder, after backup operation it is empty.

Patvs
04-21-2012, 10:36 AM
Update to: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/6699HM2Setup.exe

Which PostgreSQL version are you using?

fash1k
04-23-2012, 05:24 AM
Update to: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/6699HM2Setup.exe

Which PostgreSQL version are you using?

Checked it with 6708 internal. I have postgres 8.4 (it was installed with hm2) - same thing, nothing new, backuping doesn't work.

Patvs
04-23-2012, 08:02 AM
Hands played on which sites are in the database? Ongame hands only?

fash1k
04-23-2012, 08:03 AM
Hands played on which sites are in the database? Ongame hands only?

Yap

fash1k
04-24-2012, 05:32 AM
Also I made video with another old bug.. You can download it here (http://narod.ru/disk/47098386001.f187b2a2071c47749a001a0609bda27f/hudupdate.avi.html), I have sent password to Patvs via PM, if someone else wonna watch it - ask him or me, I will send the pass to you too.

Description: I played this table few minutes ago, so, I played it in this session. When I reopened the table to take the sit one more time (new fish has come), I found old stats on that table. After this, I have sat down and played few hands - they were still their, so I can see my own stats on the place where I was sitting before etc. To update the hud I need to restart it and after this everything is fixed.

I understand pretty good that you have no time to fix anything except pokerstars problems with it's super zoom poker but if you write that your software supports different rooms and ongame is one of them, please, add this bug too to the others which I have described in this thread and maybe in few months... or years... all them will be fixed ;)

Patvs
04-26-2012, 07:05 PM
hud options--> config properties--> what are you using for "overhang" pixels settings? 0, or a large number?

Backup: email us a sample of Ongame handhistories with a link to this thread.

fash1k
04-27-2012, 04:38 AM
hud options--> config properties--> what are you using for "overhang" pixels settings? 0, or a large number?

overhang = 100, but I never changed it (so, this is default number) and I don't even know what is it :).

The hands have been sent.

Salinger
04-29-2012, 05:21 PM
My 3bet stat in the 'Active Session -> Session Summary' window is inaccurate. It shows as a 4 figure number.

fash1k
05-01-2012, 06:11 PM
Wow, was very surpised when found one of the bugs which I described in this thread have been fixed in newest release - 6756. I am talking about 5m, 10m & 20m winrate stats. They were returning nothing as I posted in really 1st post of this thread. So, let's look what was done:

I was playing nl200, for ~ 1 hour. Hm, nice results = +89k for last 20 mins! This ~450 buying - my new record! A lot of thanks for HM2 and latest 6756 update, without them I would never put this record ;)

DogNamedBluff
05-02-2012, 12:22 PM
I was playing nl200, for ~ 1 hour. Hm, nice results = +89k for last 20 mins! This ~450 buying - my new record! A lot of thanks for HM2 and latest 6756 update, without them I would never put this record

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-3320. We will often release builds on a limited basis, only in the forums for a few days first, so please check back on this thread http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-releases/ for that ticket #.