PDA

View Full Version : Share Hand History

Uncle Txuk
11-05-2009, 06:47 PM
Hi. I would like to know how could I export my tourneys from HM to a friend who is using the popopop universal replayer.
HM erases my hand history on its original location and copy it to an archive folder. But there, my ongame tourneys are all missed up on a unique file. But what I want is to export each single tourney separately.
I've tried to do it from the Tourney section on HM, but the hand history it generates can't be read bye the replayer.
Thank you very much for your help.

fozzy71
11-05-2009, 07:03 PM
I dont think this is possible, due to the way they use the .dat files. I have forwarded this thread to confirm.

Rvg72
11-06-2009, 12:45 AM
Hi. I would like to know how could I export my tourneys from HM to a friend who is using the popopop universal replayer.
HM erases my hand history on its original location and copy it to an archive folder. But there, my ongame tourneys are all missed up on a unique file. But what I want is to export each single tourney separately.
I've tried to do it from the Tourney section on HM, but the hand history it generates can't be read bye the replayer.
Thank you very much for your help.

In the tourney data view select the tourney you want to export / replay. Make sure all the hands are shown in the bottom section (or use filters if you like) and then right click one of the hands and select "export all hands"

I'm not sure if Popopop supports ongame hand histories but doing this will export all the hands for that tourney into a single file using the original format.

Roy

Uncle Txuk
11-07-2009, 02:24 AM
I had already tried that, Roy, and I found a different problem. I can't find that file. HM says it is exported to my ExportedHands subfolder in my Holdem Manager folder, but... that subfolder does not exist on my PC. What's wrong?
Thanks again.

netsrak
11-07-2009, 07:05 AM
Which Operating system?

Under XP the default path should be sth. like c:\Program files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\ExportedHands\

Under Vista / Windows 7 this folder might be somewhere in your user path. You should search for it.

Uncle Txuk
11-08-2009, 12:49 AM
I am using Windows Vista. I looked for that subfolder in my user path. Also in the public user path, and all the folders related, but I cannot still find it. I tried to find it using the windows search engine too, but no way.
Thanks again.

netsrak
11-08-2009, 07:21 AM
I'll forward it for help...

Uncle Txuk
11-08-2009, 08:43 AM
It seems the subfolder has finally appeared (Believed it or not, it didnt exist on the same path the first time i looked for it) on the Holdem Manager folder (I am a Vista User). But now the problem is that when I export hands, no file is created on that subfolder.
Thanks once more.

netsrak
11-08-2009, 09:43 AM
Please try starting holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe as administrator

Uncle Txuk
11-14-2009, 01:43 PM
I've try that, and no way. I wanted my history files to share it to a friend. But now i need them for an important work with another software of poker that will help me improve my game. So i need a way to get this files. Is not possible for holdem manager not to delete hand historys each time it treat those files? Or if u wish, i mention the poker software and maybe u could help me to share information to it.
Thanks for your help once more.

netsrak
11-15-2009, 07:06 AM
HM doesn't delete the original handhistory files. After the auto-import the files are moved to the configured archive folder from the auto-import settings. Default is c:\hmarchive.

You can copy or import the files to another program from there.