PDA

View Full Version : Not showing results imported from PT3

kalv
11-05-2009, 05:37 PM
I just bought HEM to replace PT3. I exported all of PT3's hand history(I play maily MTT/SNG) and imported from folder in HEM. While importing half way... it seems to be working all fine and the graph adjusted accordingly. But once the import was done, most or all of the results are not showing the winnings.

fozzy71
11-05-2009, 08:04 PM
You need to also export/import the tournament summaries. I think PT3 has an option for this much the same as our option to export summaries.

kalv
11-05-2009, 10:06 PM
I don't see an option to export tournament summaries in PT3. PT3 doesn't support tournament results, you have to manually add them. I used the HEM trial and they included tournament results automatically... one of the reasons why I purchased HEM over PT3. In PT3 all I did was go to database and export. HEM sees all the tournaments I've played but no results. Only the results that were in HEM at the start show the winnings.

fozzy71
11-05-2009, 10:21 PM
Create a new HEM DB and import the \poker tracker 3\processed folder instead.

What sites do you play? If stars/ftp you can email their support and ask for all of your hand histories and tournament summaries.

For normal play at Pokerstars you need to request and import any/all your tournament histories and import those to HM. Stars does not write the tourney summaries to your hard drive, like FTP does.

Pokerstars > Lobby > Requests > Tournament History .. > 200

Then you have to create a text file, from the email, to import to HM.

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=43

kalv
11-06-2009, 01:50 AM
Creating new database and importing the process folder seems to be working.

2 quick questions...
1. Do I have to import the process folder and import the requested tournament history?
2. How do I make HUD read only the last 20 hands.

fozzy71
11-06-2009, 11:36 AM
1 - I would import everything/anything you have, if it were me. Even if that means HEM has to skip over some duplicates. It goes very quick over duplicate hands.

2 - This is not currently an available feature.

You can suggest it, or vote for it, here - http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/pages/5307-holdem-manger-suggestions

hud options > additional hud filters allows you to pick the 'Last X Months'

if you double click the note icon on a players HUD the background panel will change colors and it will show you the players 'Table Stats'.