PDA

View Full Version : Differences between stats "vs PFR"

rushhhh
03-25-2012, 09:38 AM
Hi guys, hope this is the correct section.

I've the following problem: I've always used the "Default main popup", but now i'm trying to make a new general popup on my own. Then in "Player preferences" ---> "Appearance" ---> "Main popup" i've replaced "Default main popup" with "sample" (these popups are practically the same i guess) and what i would like to do is to change some stats in "sample". But i found some differences that i don't know how to explain. You can see them in the seguent pics:

Here is the "Default main popup"

and here the "sample" popup

The stats i've highlighted are clearly different but they should be the same i think..right?
I guess the correct one is the first (the total % is exactly the weighted average between the regular % and the 3b %). Can you explain me these differences?

Thanks in advance.

Patvs
03-28-2012, 05:14 PM
Can you attach both popups from the HoldemManager/Config folder.

TheZepper
03-31-2012, 04:52 AM
Hi rushhhh;

The sample popup was designed to help people learn how to create their own popups - not to be used during play. Therefore, the stats might not be current. Word to the wise: always, and I mean always, replace all the existing stats in a new popup with the current stats from the drop-down menu ...... better safe than sorry.

rushhhh
04-04-2012, 07:56 AM
@Patvs
These are the stats in the default popup sample (i've not modified them)
The stats that give me some problems are "Fold to cbet" and "Raise CBet". They are the same as those in "Default main popup", but the % are clearly different (as i've shown in the previous post).
I can't attach the popup from "Default main popup", cause it's the default configuration in Player prefernces ---> Appearance ---> Main popup and i can't find it in "Hud popup configuration".

@The Zepper
Well, I've tried to replace the stats in a new popup: I've cloned the sample popup and then i've replaced the stats with the current stats..but the result is the same. It's really sick cause the only % that change are "raise CBet" and "Fold to CBet": the other % are all exactly the same. Btw the stats in the second pic (previous post) can't be correct obv, cause the total "Raise CBet %" (that is the average between Raise CBet in raised pots and in 3betted pot i guess) is 13%, while the stats in raised pots is 11% and in 3betted pots is 12%...