PDA

View Full Version : Problems with Antiquated PC

rwh53
11-05-2009, 03:18 PM
I really want to try out HEM - made the downloads, followed instructions by the numbers, but am having difficulty.

Possibly due to the restrictions of my old PC???????

Windows 2000
550 ghz processor
256k RAM
plenty of HD space

I'll have a new PC in the spring but I'd like to do this now if possible. Am I sh*t out of luck until then?

Like FAQ ID #186 "I'm getting the following unhandled exception since I updated Holdem Manager System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for '' threw an exception. --->?"

I have the appropriate NET 2.0 installed on the system and have tried removing and reinstalling.

I can't find a specific Windows 2000 version like the FAQ suggests. LINK?????

Thanks in advance for the help.

fozzy71
11-05-2009, 04:08 PM
I have forwarded this thread to the developer for a reply.

rwh53
11-09-2009, 10:53 AM
I really want to try out HEM - made the downloads, followed instructions by the numbers, but am having difficulty.

Possibly due to the restrictions of my old PC???????

Windows 2000
550 ghz processor
256k RAM *****
plenty of HD space

I'll have a new PC in the spring but I'd like to do this now if possible. Am I sh*t out of luck until then?

Like FAQ ID #186 "I'm getting the following unhandled exception since I updated Holdem Manager System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for '' threw an exception. --->?"

I have the appropriate NET 2.0 installed on the system and have tried removing and reinstalling.

I can't find a specific Windows 2000 version like the FAQ suggests. LINK?????

Thanks in advance for the help.

*****CORRECTION - I forgot I added memory some time ago I have 4x that amount of RAM

fozzy71
11-09-2009, 02:16 PM
Please downgrade to beta 38 for now - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.09.38.exe

Roy said he will get a new Win2k build out next week.