PDA

View Full Version : Combining opponent's nicks across sites

HUDrod
03-25-2012, 05:07 AM
As an MTT-regular I play across most sites and networks and meet a lot of other regs doing the same thing. I would benefit greatly from being able to see combined stats for all of one players nicks in the HUD, as I rarely have over 1k hands on a player on each individual site.

Is it possible to somehow combine all known nicks for a player and thereby get a more complete picture of their play?

olliepower
03-26-2012, 12:35 AM
The 'Player Alias' option is to connect 2 different poker site names together, under a new, unique Alias name. Before you can create an alias you want to be sure you can find your various site names. If you only play 1 site there is no need for an alias. http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/33/Player+Name+%26+Alias+

The 'Hero Names' option is to help the HUD know where you are sitting at the table.

Cash Games > Reports > Click 'Change' and search your Poker Site name. You can also click the Arrow and choose Player Search. Do not click the drop-down arrow. That opens a list of previously searched names.