PDA

View Full Version : HUD Problem

bpk616
11-05-2009, 02:51 PM
I am a pretty new user with HEM and am having issues with my HUD. When it launches it has starting at seat 1 and moving around the table: 22, 33, 44, 55.... etc infront of each player and the overlay board is AAAAA. This doesnt go away.. also i have a weird pinkish outline around the HUD box that is overlayed and when i click on it it wont drop down the info box with all stats.. Please help! Also, I would like to figure out how to make my cards look different (in the holdem manager style type cards) with the 4 color and block style card overlay.

thanks

fozzy71
11-05-2009, 03:48 PM
I am a pretty new user with HEM and am having issues with my HUD. When it launches it has starting at seat 1 and moving around the table: 22, 33, 44, 55.... etc infront of each player and the overlay board is AAAAA. This doesnt go away.. also i have a weird pinkish outline around the HUD box that is overlayed

hud options > tables preferences > [ ] card and aligment mode

and when i click on it it wont drop down the info box with all stats..

hud options > tables preferences > [ ] click for popup

Please help! Also, I would like to figure out how to make my cards look different (in the holdem manager style type cards) with the 4 color and block style card overlay.

thanks

http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17139&highlight=cards0