PDA

View Full Version : No name appears in "hero"

Svetaspkr
11-05-2009, 09:55 AM
Hi!
Hope anybody can help me, I´ve been stuck for hours, reinstalled everything, but I always get stuck when Im setting up Hero names.
That is step 4 of "quick start users guide"

Can anybody help out!?

Thank /S

fozzy71
11-05-2009, 10:40 AM
Cash Games > Reports > Click 'Change' and search your name. Do not click the drop-down arrow. That opens a list of previously searched names.

If it doesnt find your name, it hasnt imported any hands. How many players on the Players (xx,xxx) tab?

Setup the auto import and play a few hands, or import some old hands. Then it should be able to find you.

Svetaspkr
11-05-2009, 11:36 AM
I did all that before. No name at all appears. I think there is something wrong when i want to import. I chose to import old hands, but it says no files to process.

fozzy71
11-05-2009, 11:42 AM
Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe

1) Right-Click your Desktop > New > Folder.

2) Copy/Paste the hands into your new desktop folder: Import From Folder.

Svetaspkr
11-05-2009, 01:39 PM
That dont work either.

However it is imorting the files now.. but no names are shown on the screen!

fozzy71
11-05-2009, 03:28 PM
That dont work either.

However it is imorting the files now.. but no names are shown on the screen!

You have to search for your name before it will appear on the screen. Make sure all filters are cleared and you have the right name selected.

Cash Games > Reports > Click 'Change' and search your name. Do not click the drop-down arrow. That opens a list of previously searched names.

If that doesnt help, please post screen shots of the problem and holdem manager.

Svetaspkr
11-05-2009, 04:04 PM
MAybe Im just very bad at this but it says 0players, so how can I search for my name?

fozzy71
11-05-2009, 04:08 PM
If it says players (0) then it has not imported any hands.

To get all your missed hands imported

1) Right-Click your Desktop > New > Folder.
2) Go to your \HMArchive folder - To verify the path, go to Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: _________.
3) Open that folder and copy the hands (folders of hands) you think it has missed. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31). Also get any hand files that are in your \poker site\hand history folder.
4) Paste them into your new desktop folder > HM > Import From Folder.

If that doesnt import hands, try a new db:

*Try creating a new UTF DB - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146
*Now import a small portion of your \HMArchive so you can see if the problem exists in the new DB - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=173
*If the new DB seems to work properly, you will want to import the rest of your archives to the new DB, export/import the hands from the old DB to the new DB, and export/import any player notes and tourney summaries - and then delete the old DB. - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=21

Svetaspkr
11-05-2009, 05:25 PM
Ok!

Something is happening with a new DB, I got some players.. However only players from Partypoker is showing and I want to play on FullTilt..
I try to copy hands from Fulltilt but no players pup up from thoose hands.. !?

Svetaspkr
11-05-2009, 05:41 PM
This is what it looks like when i try with Fulltilt hands... It finds files but no hands.. but from partypoker it finds hands also

fozzy71
11-05-2009, 07:53 PM
Please www.7zip.org the hands and email them to me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread.

fozzy71
11-06-2009, 11:23 AM
I am sorry for not suggesting this sooner. Being in the states I never think to suggest this sooner.

full tilt lobby > options > hand history > language > English

You can email support @ full tilt and ask them to send you all of your old hand histories and tourney summaries (in English) to import.

Svetaspkr
11-07-2009, 08:29 AM
Wow, thats pretty sick.. that was it=) Thanks a lot for the help...

/S