PDA

View Full Version : No "big" Hud pop-up

hilberado
11-04-2009, 09:46 PM
Hi,

Just moved to a new computer with Windows 7. Migration went fine, and HM seems to be running as it should, so is postgreSQL.
The Hud is working perfect except for one thing, the large HUD pop-up (dont know the right name for it), is for some reason NOT possible to open.

I can open the different smaller ones, by clickking different places on the user-stats, but not the big one. I have not touched anything from the standard default instalation.

What is wrong?

hilberado
11-04-2009, 09:51 PM
im running 1.09 fwiw

fozzy71
11-04-2009, 11:48 PM
hud options > tables preferences > [ ] click for popup off

Under Windows 7 you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe to be started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executable's and select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

hilberado
11-05-2009, 09:22 AM
Thanks alot sir. Now the big pop-up is working.

As far as I can see, HM is running fine, by just opening it from a shortcut on the desktop, and hence not running as admin. Is this because ive turned off UAC?

fozzy71
11-05-2009, 10:42 AM
Yes, but you dont have to turn UAC off, as long as you set all 3 of those executables to run as admin always. I personally find all the UAC warnings far more annoying than the warning about having UAC turned off. :D

pjenergy
11-08-2009, 07:52 AM
aah thnx! Was looking for it!