PDA

View Full Version : Rakeback numbers don't add up

gpiotter
09-10-2008, 04:07 PM
I added the custom stat as described in the FAQ, however HEM shows that I should be receiving more rakeback than what my rakeback site says. HEM shows that I should be receiving about 20% more than my rakeback site (I receive 27% so there was no need to change that). Shouldn't these match up exactly? I play on ftp

fabio
09-10-2008, 04:32 PM
Have you deposited lately? Maybe you have deduction fees

gpiotter
09-10-2008, 05:04 PM
No, I haven't deposited lately and the rakeback site was updated at 10am today. My last hand was played last night around 5am so everything they have should be up to date

morny
09-11-2008, 10:43 AM
Rake is currenly calculated by Total rake divided by No of Players. It will however be updated to correspond with the supported sites actual way of calculating rake but if FT calculate rake differently then there will be a difference

Skesis
09-11-2008, 10:49 AM
FullTilt deduct everything from your MGR - deposit/withdrawal fees, freerolls entered, FTP's spent, anything they can think of. Also their reports are usually a bit late to your affiliate, I'm with RTR and although they usually update my stats at around 10am this is only the report FullTilt has sent them. If that report isn't fully up to date there's nothing they can do.

gpiotter
09-11-2008, 01:47 PM
I've not deposited, or done anything else that you mention that would affect my MGR. Do your numbers add up skesis? If they update things at 10am, then that seems to mean to me that the report is up to date until 10am. Does ftp change things 2 days later (for example?).

ftp calculates rake divided by number of players, yes. Also my records were slightly off yesterday from the actual result. I am 99% sure I had HEM running all day, but I'll make 100% sure in the future and report and discrepencies.

Skesis
09-11-2008, 02:38 PM
My FTP rakeback never matches up to my database, but there's always withdrawals I've made plus I spend my points.

The update you are seeing that your affiliate entered at 10am, that is usually for up to midnight the night before. FullTilt make the reports during the night and your affiliate enters them in the morning. Lately though, FullTilt changed the payments to weekly and that seems to have screwed things up. Mine doesn't change for days sometimes, it's FullTilt to blame though not the affiliate. All the affiliate does is pass on the info to you.