PDA

View Full Version : More Omaha, Fixed Limit and Full Ring cash + SNG/MTT Boss Hands needed!

Rvg72
11-03-2009, 11:30 AM
Thanks for the hands that have been sent so far. The Boss development has been coming along well but we need some more:

* Fixed Limit
* Full Ring Cash
* SNG's
* Omaha
* MTT's

Please email your Boss and Your Merge hand histories to support@holdemmanager.net with the subject: "Boss Integration" (or "Merge Integration" if you send Merge hands)

We're looking for Holdem, Omaha, Cash and Tourney. If you send 5000+ hands you will get access to pre-beta builds for these two sites. Hands will be kept private and deleted once the integration is completed

fozzy71
11-03-2009, 07:41 PM
I was messing around moving threads and making stickies, and deleted this post it seems.

Today, 12:16 AM #1
babyjesus

how to get merge hh

It appears hands are saved for 7 days by default when you install the software. I don’t have any real money to try and create some hand histories though. I don’t have a \history folder yet, but I assume it would be created after my first hand?

babyjesus
11-03-2009, 07:53 PM
lol,I came back to see what i needed to do and I see that my post was gone.I thought i did something wrong.Anyway do you still need merge hh We have some from both carbon and reefer.Also the fun steps will save to the hh file in the carbon/reefer folder.I seen them in there with my other hands.So I'm guessing that you don't need real money to get HH's.They are active x files do you want me to zip them before I send them?

fozzy71
11-04-2009, 03:49 AM
Yes, please. We need real money hands, as HEM doesnt support play money. Please zip and email the hand histories, with a link to this thread, to support@holdemmanager.net

Irisheyes
11-04-2009, 01:21 PM
I can send you a ton of 5max NL holdem hands if you want? Only says Full ring in the OP.

fozzy71
11-04-2009, 03:48 PM
Please send some in.

email your Boss and Your Merge hand histories to support@holdemmanager.net with the subject: "Boss Integration" (or "Merge Integration" if you send Merge hands)

RobinHoldem
11-05-2009, 12:09 PM
For Boss I need to send the big archive.xml (or something like that) file I guess?

fozzy71
11-05-2009, 12:26 PM
I believe so. To be sure you could just ZIP the entire foolder.

Please zip the file/folder, to help reduce it's size.

Pickaface
11-06-2009, 08:21 AM
Done! Looking for the pre-beta. :-)

armbrust
11-12-2009, 05:27 PM
Hi , are you still in need for merge network real money hh? if so i have some for share (cash and mtt real money).

fozzy71
11-12-2009, 10:07 PM
I think they have enough now. They are hoping to have a pre-beta within a week and a public beta a week after that.

Rvg72
11-20-2009, 12:27 AM
Boss + Merge Alpha version has been released to all the people who donated hands. Thanks for your support

Public Beta should be available in a week or so depending on how this goes

Roy

zzz
11-20-2009, 09:50 AM
I was using HHConverter, which was parsing xml files to PP hands and then importing them to HM, so all my BossMedia hands are now marked as PP. Is there any way to convert them back to Boss? Like doing some sql query or smth? I was thinking to reimport all the hands from xml hand history files, but unfortunately I don't have most of these files, so a big part of my hands is now missing. I only have them in HM database, but marked as Party hands. :(

fozzy71
11-20-2009, 11:30 AM
I will ask Roy, but I am guessing you won't like the answer. :(

zzz
11-20-2009, 07:40 PM
Auto HUD table detection is not yet ready for Boss?
Are you going to implement table scanner for Boss in a near future?

Btw. it looks like there is some problem with "vs Players" Tab in this alpha ver., cause It's throwing an exception when I click on it. Anyone else has this prob?

GrindUnumb
11-20-2009, 08:11 PM
I was using HHConverter, which was parsing xml files to PP hands and then importing them to HM, so all my BossMedia hands are now marked as PP. Is there any way to convert them back to Boss? Like doing some sql query or smth? I was thinking to reimport all the hands from xml hand history files, but unfortunately I don't have most of these files, so a big part of my hands is now missing. I only have them in HM database, but marked as Party hands. :(

You cannot convert them back, you would need a completely different program to do that, and I have not heard of one existing. Of course you should have kept the source files in a zip file and/or external drive. Your best bet at this point is to contact the poker site and ask them to send you your old hand histories. I am not sure if Boss sites do, so you'll need to check. For example, FullTilt, Stars, Party will all send you old histories, on the other hand Bodog and Merge sites will not.

Trolldeg
11-21-2009, 06:40 AM
Any chance that you need more hands? I want alpha. :rolleyes:

fozzy71
11-21-2009, 08:51 PM
The alpha went out already and thepublic beta should be available in < a week hopefully.

Rvg72
11-29-2009, 06:35 PM

If you don't have any real Party Hands in your DB and don't have any new Boss hands imported then you can do something. Let me know if this works for you and then I will figure out what needs to be done.

It should be although we may have missed some sites

Are you going to implement table scanner for Boss in a near future?

Most likely it will be added

Btw. it looks like there is some problem with "vs Players" Tab in this alpha ver., cause It's throwing an exception when I click on it. Anyone else has this prob?

Fixed now although there probably won't be any more Alpha releases. We'll release a beta within 2-3 days

Roy

RobinHoldem
11-30-2009, 07:13 AM

It works (most of the time)!

Bluntman
12-08-2009, 02:25 PM
If you don't have any real Party Hands in your DB and don't have any new Boss hands imported then you can do something. Let me know if this works for you and then I will figure out what needs to be done. Hi, I've got the same problem with the 1.0.9. beta2. I dont have any real Party hands, and don't have any new Boss hands imported, so can you help me somehow to solve the problem?

Rvg72
12-09-2009, 04:30 PM
Hi, I've got the same problem with the 1.0.9. beta2. I dont have any real Party hands, and don't have any new Boss hands imported, so can you help me somehow to solve the problem?

Hi, you first need to open pgadmin from Start Menu - Postgresql and then double click on the server name in the list and it will ask you for your password. Most likely it is postgrespass unless you used a different one.

Open the Query window by clicking on the icon that looks like a pencil and a piece of paper. In the window that opens replace anything in there with:

update players set site_id = 18 where site_id = 0;
update pokerhands set site_id = 18 where site_id = 0;
update pokerhands_hero set site_id = 18 where site_id = 0;
update tourneydata set site_id = 18 where site_id = 0;
update tourneyplayerdata set site_id = 18 where site_id = 0;

Then press F5 to run it. Launch HM and all your Boss players and hands that were converted to Party should be back to Boss. The problem with doing this if you already imported real Boss hands is you'll have duplicate players in the players table which will probably cause other problems.

Roy