PDA

View Full Version : microgaming/stanjames

sharon29uk
03-22-2012, 11:28 AM
Hello stanjames/microgaming just updated there poker skin and now holdem manager 1 will not show hud and is no importing correctly
Hud working fine on other poker sites.
Please help

Dubya32
03-22-2012, 01:08 PM
Yea same here, I tried the build and update files you put on the 5050 thread and others but they just caused my HEM to freeze and not open no matter how long I tried. Its been going on for awhile now..surely there is an update? Normally you guys are as quick as beans..

Patvs
03-23-2012, 02:59 AM
HM1: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.10_20Mar2011.exe

Note the HM1 update will perform a big database update when you run it.
So ignore any "not responding" error but wait for the program to unfreeze and the database update to finish.
Make sure you have enough free diskspace.
If you have a 40 GB database--> the database update would like 10 GB of free space (to use temporarily)

Run dbcontrolpanel.exe and create a new database, if you get an error upon startup.

sharon29uk
03-23-2012, 09:26 AM
Thanks alot , all fixed
great work guys

Hurricane888
03-23-2012, 01:54 PM
C/p from this thread: Thread: Microgaming import problem

Hi. Updated laptop and desktop. Laptop now says 1.12.09 and can open to use. Desktop (where I have xx mill hands) is stuck at the non responding, and is 1.12.10 So now I can not even enter HM, is this just a matter of waiting it out?

I have restarted, same result.

Also, even before this, I was messing around trying to get my HUD working for SJ, no luck. What am i supposed to do with this file "Microgaming Uses .XML files and can only be read by downloading the file. Open the .xml file in notepad." just have it open in the notepad? I got to where the files are importing, though with errors, and no hud is showing.

Thanks for the help, sry for being a noob.

Update: After 25min, I got a time out, and the program closed itself, TILT!

Hurricane888
03-23-2012, 05:29 PM
So nothing is now working, is it possibel to get an ealier version going? Or do I just resign to waiting for support?

sharon29uk
03-23-2012, 05:59 PM
I just followed supports instructions, it took about 10 to 15 minutes to update and said programme not responsive. But all worked fine. i found no need to run dbcontrolpanel.exe and create a new database.

Patvs
03-24-2012, 03:15 AM
C/p from this thread: Thread: Microgaming import problem

Hi. Updated laptop and desktop. Laptop now says 1.12.09 and can open to use. Desktop (where I have xx mill hands) is stuck at the non responding, and is 1.12.10 So now I can not even enter HM, is this just a matter of waiting it out?

I have restarted, same result.

Also, even before this, I was messing around trying to get my HUD working for SJ, no luck. What am i supposed to do with this file "Microgaming Uses .XML files and can only be read by downloading the file. Open the .xml file in notepad." just have it open in the notepad? I got to where the files are importing, though with errors, and no hud is showing.

Thanks for the help, sry for being a noob.

Update: After 25min, I got a time out, and the program closed itself, TILT!

After update it should show 1.12.10.
If it shows 1.12.09 Apparenly HM is running from a different folder on your computer.
Right-click on the holdemmanager icon's properties to check where it's actually running from. And re-install the update to that location.

Note the HM1 update will perform a big database update when you run it.
So ignore any "not responding" error but wait for the program to unfreeze and the database update to finish.

Run dbcontrolpanel.exe and create a new database, if you get any error upon startup.
In dbcontrolpanel--> you can also export the hands of the old database

sootedup
04-04-2012, 10:25 AM
Hi,

Installed the above update as no hud stats or report stats on NordicBet with HM1.

I am getting the attached timeout error after about 30minutes. 59851

HM1 then closes after the error.

Is it likely that increasing the timeout value as it suggests will work? If so could you please advise me on how to do this as I am clueless with this sort of thing.

Or am I better off just creating a new database now. If so does it automatically link itself to HEM once I try to restart again? Btw when I run dbcontrolpanel.exe it says windows cannot find it. I'm using windows 7.

Thanks in advance.

sootedup
04-04-2012, 01:41 PM
updated to newest release for this problem, and managed to create new database. Hopefully the Hud will work now, I already see it's importing the hands from earlier.

Thanks anyway.

bdfaulkn
04-05-2012, 08:38 PM
Hi,

I am getting the attached timeout error after about 30minutes. 59851

HM1 then closes after the error.

Same Here Please Help!

Patvs
04-05-2012, 09:06 PM
Create a new database. Connect to the new database.
Switch back to the old database.

If you get the same error, reimport your hands into the new database.

nonszi
04-11-2012, 12:09 PM
Create a new database. Connect to the new database.
Switch back to the old database.

If you get the same error, reimport your hands into the new database.

Same here, this error happens when trying to export hands from my original database after all attempts to start it failed.

Please help.

Patvs
04-12-2012, 04:24 AM
Downgrade to 1.12.09
Export the hands.

SimplyLuck
04-16-2012, 04:52 PM
Anybody figured out a fix for Hem not displaying hud for more then 1 table on Microgaming?
Anybody able to use the HUD properly on microgaming?
Please help

Patvs
04-16-2012, 08:44 PM
Are you playing SNGs on Microgaming where all the tables have the same name?

Update to: Update to:
http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release16Apr.exe

SimplyLuck
04-17-2012, 05:48 AM
[QUOTE=Patvs;1111741]Are you playing SNGs on Microgaming where all the tables have the same name?

Yes, I am playing SNGs where all tables have the same name.
Update did not fix my issue, however, it did fix something. I can see the games properly in Data View now. Hud does not display right however and is still unable to differentiate.
Did this update work/not work for anyone else?

Patvs
04-18-2012, 02:40 AM
It's normal the HUD is unable to differentiate between the tables.

We have no fix for that. Microgaming should give the tables a table number.

lStorml
04-20-2012, 07:45 AM
I got the same problems with microgaming as described in this thread.

I am trying to download the updates, but these download links are NOT working.....:

http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.10_20Mar2011.exe

http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release16Apr.exe

???

Where can I find the updates / download them?

Patvs
04-20-2012, 08:31 AM
http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.10a_Internal.exe