PDA

View Full Version : I cant exit holdem manager other then through task manager end process

RedBarracuda
03-22-2012, 07:50 AM
There, I said it. Xing it or EXITing it doesnt do it. It stays there but it isnt functional, so I have to go to taskmanager to exit holdem manager. It is bloody annoying.

Help?

netsrak
03-22-2012, 08:15 AM
Which operating system?
Are you using any 3rd party firewall, anti-spyware, adaware, tuning or registry cleaning programs? And if yes which ones?

Does it happen every time or only after a session or something different?

Which HM1 version?

RedBarracuda
03-22-2012, 08:26 AM
it all worked normally but it stopped working.

dont get me wrong but i dont think that my operating system or kaspersky have anything to do with it now, when it didnt have anything to do with it 2 days ago or a couple of months ago when it all worked normally.

as for the hem release, latest hem2 .6483, and now it happens every time

netsrak
03-22-2012, 08:33 AM
Thanks for at least letting me know that you are talking about HM2 in the HM1 forum area :)
HM2 indeed has problems in the 6483 release with closing some processes. This will be fixed with the next update.

RedBarracuda
03-22-2012, 08:33 AM
Ok.. I just tried stopping the HUD before exiting and it exited normally. When I dont manually stop the HUD it doesnt exit, it just freezes.

Until this stops on its own, I'll just stop the HUD every time and that's it. But it is more likely the HUD problem then the HEM problem me thinks now.

RedBarracuda
03-22-2012, 08:34 AM
Thanks for at least letting me know that you are talking about HM2 in the HM1 forum area :)
HM2 indeed has problems in the 6483 release with closing some processes. This will be fixed with the next update.

And sorry about that, but I am getting confused on these forums lately as thankfully I dont have to be on them as much as I had to before :)

Thanks.