PDA

View Full Version : Missing button in replayer

pelerin
11-03-2009, 04:16 AM
I reported this in the 1.09 beta thread, it's still in the official release so I thought it best to start a new thread.
http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showpost.php?p=81056&postcount=1610

For history of this bug see http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?t=10609

If replaying a series of hands, the button disappears in the replayer when it gets to the hand where there's no dealer in the HH and doesn't reappear in subsequent hands.
Also the hud hand history isn't there during play when there's no dealer in the HH.

This has been a problem for a long time now, please let me know if there is something I'm not explaining correctly.

fozzy71
11-03-2009, 11:34 AM
I have forwarded this thread to the developer for a reply.

pelerin
12-05-2009, 11:48 AM
I have forwarded this thread to the developer for a reply.
Thanks fozzy.

Is anything happening with this? It's really frustrating using the replayer with no button and no handhistories. It's been six months since I first reported the problem, admittedly it's been partly fixed but is there any hope for a full fix?

netsrak
12-06-2009, 08:15 AM
Are you using 1.09.03?

Please post some screenshots to explain it - then its easier for me to push it :)

pelerin
12-06-2009, 08:22 AM
It doesn't really need a screenshot. Imagine a replayer with no button and no access to the handhistory popup for any hand after the one where there was no button in th HH. Also no handhistorypop during play for the hand where the button wasn't at an occupied seat.
I've not tried 1.09.03 as this bug wasn't in the list of what's new. I don't really like installing new versions unless I have to...

netsrak
12-06-2009, 09:22 AM
ok, i'll forward it...

pelerin
12-06-2009, 09:28 AM
Thanks.

B-Money
12-06-2009, 05:15 PM
Perlin,

Yes, installing new version probably won't fix this issue.

Is there anyway you can email the problem Hand Histories to support@holdemmanager.net?

Email some good HH and the problem ones so I can duplicate it inside of HEM.

I've personally never seen this or heard of anyone else talking about it. If I can duplicate the problem, then I can put it on the Programmers high priority list.

The reason it hasn't been fixed is we can't duplicate it here. If we can't duplicate the problem, we have no way to fix it because we don't know where the error is inside of HEM.

Thanks,
-B

pelerin
12-06-2009, 06:31 PM
I'm surprised it didn't show from the hand histories I sent fabio on 17th July but ok, I'll send some more. It's a problem in most SNGs.

It would have helped if you had let me know earlier that you were unable to duplicate the problem.

B-Money
12-06-2009, 07:16 PM
Sorry about the mixup pelerin.

I've recently joined the Holdem Manager team and all bugs go through me now. I'd research it with my current database right now but I was installing and uninstaller HEM and PostgreSQL constantly yesterday to make some big changes that help everyone out. I'll be in this no database mode for a while so anything you can do to help with those HH I'd appreciate it.

If I can duplicate your problem here we'll get started on a fix ASAP. I've used HEM from day 1 and have never noticed this. Maybe I don't use the replayer as much as others. :-)

Thanks,
-B

pelerin
12-19-2009, 05:16 AM
update:
sometimes the HUD gets confused when the button is at an empty seat in the replayer. It shows stats for empty seats but doesn't show stats for the occupied SB seat.

fozzy71
12-19-2009, 01:41 PM
update:
sometimes the HUD gets confused when the button is at an empty seat in the replayer. It shows stats for empty seats but doesn't show stats for the occupied SB seat.

I can confirm this bug has been sent to the developer. I will add a note with this new info.

pelerin
12-19-2009, 01:44 PM
thanks fozzy :)

pelerin
02-06-2010, 04:55 AM
Just found another problem related to this. If you replay only a hand where the button is in an empty seat the hud doesn't come up in the replayer.

netsrak
02-06-2010, 09:36 AM
We need an original handhistory file to test it. Please zip and mail the hand with a link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.net

pelerin
02-06-2010, 12:04 PM
I think you will find this behaviour in any of the hand histories I've already sent relating to this problem.