PDA

View Full Version : missing hands - betsafe (ongame)

justafish
11-02-2009, 09:40 PM
started a new database yesterday and had the strange feeling some hands were missing, but was not sure. today i won a huge pot and wanted to review the hand and this hand is still in the betsafe hand history folder and not processed through hem and removed to the "old HH folder". please help with that issue how to get these missing hands into my new db. i´m running 1.09 beta 42...

thanks.

fozzy71
11-02-2009, 11:41 PM
Change Subfolders option to no in the auto-import settings for your skin.

Delete/move the handhistory file, reboot your computer and try again.

To get all your missed hands imported

1) Right-Click your Desktop > New > Folder.
2) Go to your \HMArchive folder - To verify the path, go to Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: _________.
3) Open that folder and copy the hands (folders of hands) you think it has missed, and the current hands in the poker site folder. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31). Also get any hand files that are in your \poker site\hand history folder.
4) Paste them into your new desktop folder > HM > Import From Folder.

justafish
11-03-2009, 10:31 PM
thank you very much for your help, got all hands imported.

but there´s one question left: hem detected all hands from today´s session correct but did not move the history to the "old HH folder" as it used to be. do i have to do that manually now or is there an option where i can tell hem to move the history which is already in the database?

fozzy71
11-03-2009, 10:43 PM
HEM doesnt move HH files when using the manual/bulk import from file/folder method. It only checks and moves files when using the auto import method. That is why that method imports a lot slower and shouldnever be used for importing large amounts of hands.

You will want to manually cut/copy the original hand histories and paste them into the \hmarchive (old hh folder).

justafish
11-04-2009, 07:27 AM
but i was wondering because hem detected all hands correctly during the last session with the auto import method but did not move this hand history?

fozzy71
11-04-2009, 10:26 AM
Sometimes hands can get 'stuck', especially from OnGame and Microgaming clients.

Try to decrease the archive time: Options > Miscellaneous Options > Change Archive Duration to 5 minutes.

In general, to help HEM archive hand files: Start HEM and the AUto Import, before you open the poker client, and try to close your poker client after sessions, before you stop the auto import and close HEM. This helps to keep the poker client from locking the hand history files.

justafish
11-05-2009, 12:38 PM
everything working fine now, thank you very much.

thumbs up for your great product and your good support.