PDA

View Full Version : 1.09.03

Pages : [1] 2

Rvg72
11-02-2009, 05:48 PM
patch for existing users: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe

we also have a full installer at http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/holdemmanager.zip

updated manual at http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HoldemManagerManual.pdf

the 1.10 development has already been underway and we'll monitor this thread to see if a 1.09.01+ is necessary and otherwise incorporate the loose ends and suggestions from the beta thread into the 1.10 build

main features planned

• Multi Currency
• Boss + Merge support
• Multi Table Stat (shows number of tables people are playing on in hud – requires scanner license)
• HUD Filters by effective stack size for tourneys
• We’re going to be attempting to move HM to .net 3.5 which provides a bunch of advantages and allows us to integrate the new Holdem Analytics tab which will be free for users. There will be some more advanced Holdem analytics functionality which will be made into addons. This might need to wait until 1.11 depending on how the attempted switch to 3.5 goes
• + some additional smaller changes

Thanks,

Roy

coelho
11-02-2009, 07:32 PM
Wanted to clean install 1.09, so deleted my multi-times-updated beta. Now I downloaded the 1.09 zip file, but when I'm trying to install I get the following message:

! C:\Documents and Settings\user\Bureaublad\holdemmanager.zip: CRC failed in HoldemManagerSetupProject.msi. The file is corrupt

Any idea what the problem is? Is it possible to give a direct link to the .msi, not compressed?

Irisheyes
11-02-2009, 07:44 PM
Installed fine for me.

I know you guys work hard and all and I love you all but plz gogogogogogogogo on boss support!!!!!!1111

fozzy71
11-02-2009, 08:42 PM
Wanted to clean install 1.09, so deleted my multi-times-updated beta. Now I downloaded the 1.09 zip file, but when I'm trying to install I get the following message:

! C:\Documents and Settings\user\Bureaublad\holdemmanager.zip: CRC failed in HoldemManagerSetupProject.msi. The file is corrupt

Any idea what the problem is? Is it possible to give a direct link to the .msi, not compressed?

1) Clear your web cache, download the first download, and download the file again, with another browser if possible.

If you only double clicked the zip download, you only opened it up in a preview window of sorts.

- Right-Click > Extract All to your .zip file.
- That should create a new folder with the contents, which should allow the setup to run properly.
- If you have any issues with the windows not having an Extract menu under Right-Click, try www.7zip.org.

Installed fine for me.

I know you guys work hard and all and I love you all but plz gogogogogogogogo on boss support!!!!!!1111

Check the updated OP for a list of 1.10 features planned.

Jadelane
11-02-2009, 09:19 PM
I downloaded the latest beta and get this error: An error occurred while reading the config/HoldemManager.config file: Root Element is missing. Holdem Manager will now buackup the old config file and create a new one for you.

Then when I select ok, I get: Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click continue the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click quit, the application will close. Cannot create file when that file already exists.

fiammaz
11-02-2009, 11:03 PM
• We’re going to be attempting to move HM to .net 3.5 which provides a bunch of advantages and allows us to integrate the new Holdem Analytics tab which will be free for users. There will be some more advanced Holdem analytics functionality which will be made into addons.

Are you talking about this program integrate with hm?

http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16827

Should be very useful to have it, and to upgrade it ;)

fozzy71
11-02-2009, 11:35 PM
I downloaded the latest beta and get this error: An error occurred while reading the config/HoldemManager.config file: Root Element is missing. Holdem Manager will now buackup the old config file and create a new one for you.

Then when I select ok, I get: Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click continue the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click quit, the application will close. Cannot create file when that file already exists.

1) Clear your web cache, and download the beta update again, from the link in my signature, with another browser if possible.
2) Right-Click > Save Link As to save it to a different folder.
3) Reboot, and run the installer first thing.
4) Make sure the update is installing to the proper \holdem manager folder

stry67
11-03-2009, 04:12 AM
I downloaded the patch as listed under for existing users and ran it. I had a registered HEM of 1.09 beta 36b. While the patch was running, a couple of errors popped up including it could not replace HEM.exe. Now when trying to start HEM, I get the following error
"A error occured on startup: Could not load file or assembly 'DeployLX.Licensing.v3, version=3.1.2000.0, Culture=neutral,PublicKeyToken=798276055709c98a' or one of its dependencies. the located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference.(Exception from HRESULT:0x80131040) "

I am running XP Pro x64 fwiw.

edit: Fixed. Installed patches after 36b in order and now all is fine. Good work and it's much appreciated!

dirtylobster
11-03-2009, 06:55 AM
main features planned

• Multi Currency

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/images/smilies/heart.gifhttp://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/images/smilies/heart.gifhttp://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/images/smilies/heart.gif

http://th05.deviantart.net/fs39/300W/f/2008/344/c/9/I_jizz_in_my_pants_by_HOLIMOUNT.jpg

justdoit
11-03-2009, 07:10 AM
hi,
had beta 42 before

now with 1.9 i cant import any hands anymore.
alyways have only import errors. few hours before i was able to import.
have this sql error:
The Error: FEHLER: 25P02: - current transaction is aborted, commands ignored

Occurred when running ExecuteNonQuery with this query: SAVEPOINT beforegame;

:(

debakel3
11-03-2009, 07:17 AM
i had a systemcrash caused by my hardware. I did rebuild my PC and installed everything, including the OS new. since i wanted a clean database i installed everything from scratch and started to import HHs from 2006 untill today. the import went quite fine for the years 2008 and 2009. but now when i started to import the HHs from 2007 and 2006 (it makes no difference if i import smaller portions or the hole year) i get an error very regulary:

This is just a translation from a german message:

HMImport has detected a problem and needs to be finished

If your work is not saved yet, there might be losses of the data

debug close

sometimes the system even freezes

my system:

Win XP SP3
postgresql-8.4.1-1-windows
HoldemManager 1.9
Database encoding UTF8

Rvg72
11-03-2009, 11:18 AM
i had a systemcrash caused by my hardware. I did rebuild my PC and installed everything, including the OS new. since i wanted a clean database i installed everything from scratch and started to import HHs from 2006 untill today. the import went quite fine for the years 2008 and 2009. but now when i started to import the HHs from 2007 and 2006 (it makes no difference if i import smaller portions or the hole year) i get an error very regulary:

This is just a translation from a german message:

HMImport has detected a problem and needs to be finished

If your work is not saved yet, there might be losses of the data

debug close

sometimes the system even freezes

my system:

Win XP SP3
postgresql-8.4.1-1-windows
HoldemManager 1.9
Database encoding UTF8

There is probably a specific hand history causing this. Would you be willing to zip up and send me these hands? Otherwise if you use Import File and grab a bunch of hands at a time then you can narrow down which hand history file it is happening in and send me those

Thanks,
Roy

AK2404AK
11-03-2009, 12:37 PM
Hello,

when will you realise the integration to post hands with Stats for discussions in the forum?
http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/pages/general/suggestions/95541-stats-for-hands-in-forumformat

I miss this feature :(

regards AK

fozzy71
11-03-2009, 12:39 PM
hi,
had beta 42 before

now with 1.9 i cant import any hands anymore.
alyways have only import errors. few hours before i was able to import.
have this sql error:
The Error: FEHLER: 25P02: - current transaction is aborted, commands ignored

Occurred when running ExecuteNonQuery with this query: SAVEPOINT beforegame;

:(

I replied in your new thread.

mattrd111
11-03-2009, 03:46 PM

I'm getting the same problem have cleared cached and tried two different browsers and also tried 7zip and winrar but still fails CRC check

Nightrain
11-03-2009, 04:56 PM
I went back to version 1.09 beta 42 had a couple of HUD crashes w the new 1.09 release

debakel3
11-03-2009, 05:33 PM
There is probably a specific hand history causing this. Would you be willing to zip up and send me these hands? Otherwise if you use Import File and grab a bunch of hands at a time then you can narrow down which hand history file it is happening in and send me those

Thanks,
Roy

ok, i made very small packets of this HH's. this way i did import them monthwise. most of them imported without any problems, a few i had to import 2, some even 3 times. after all i could get them all into the database. in fact i am not sure if i have them complete, but it looks like it.

i still dont know what the problem was and if i have a reliable database this way. i really would appreciate any advice i can get to prove this ok. can i do something more to get a better feeling?

fozzy71
11-03-2009, 06:42 PM
I'm getting the same problem have cleared cached and tried two different browsers and also tried 7zip and winrar but still fails CRC check

If you only double clicked the .zip download, you only opened it up in a preview window of sorts.

- That should create a new folder with the contents, which should allow the setup to run properly.
- If you have any issues with the windows not having an Extract menu under Right-Click, try www.7zip.org.

Try downloading a copy from my server:

http://www.fozzypokermods.com/holdemmanager(2).zip

I went back to version 1.09 beta 42 had a couple of HUD crashes w the new 1.09 release

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

Enable logging from the HUD options->Table prefs menu. When the crash happens again, go to the logs\log.txt file and move it to another location before you restart the hud. I want to get the 'crash' log.txt file after you finish playing. If you restart the hud before moving the log.txt file, it is overwritten.

Please email them to mike@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread.

Nightrain
11-03-2009, 07:37 PM
I followed ur instructions

This time HUD and FTP crashed at the same time, here is the log file

Rvg72
11-03-2009, 09:58 PM

The HUD in the official release is actually the exact same one as beta 42. It is actually the beta 38 hud which has not changed since then. Thanks for sending the log

Roy

Nightrain
11-04-2009, 01:36 AM
I played 12 tables for another 6 hours after that crash and no more crashes, I will post again if I see anymore HUD crashes

thanks for the help

fiammaz
11-04-2009, 05:56 AM

http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16827

Should be very useful to have it, and to upgrade it ;)

bump

AsVHEn
11-04-2009, 09:25 AM
¡¡¡2 hours to import 10000 hands in 87 archives (ongame historials)!!!.

Pickaface
11-04-2009, 09:45 AM
Is there any ETA for Boss support other then that there will be in 1.10?

wallace09
11-04-2009, 09:51 AM
TAblescanner: chilipoker isn't working (since the new update of iPoker), can we expect a patch soon?

fozzy71
11-04-2009, 11:05 AM

You can help speed up the process by emailing in hands.

http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20756

pontylad
11-04-2009, 01:13 PM
hmmm has the update affected table scanner? appears to not be recognising stars at the moment? or if it just some server update your end?

mattrd111
11-04-2009, 03:08 PM
If you only double clicked the .zip download, you only opened it up in a preview window of sorts.

Try downloading a copy from my server:

http://www.fozzypokermods.com/holdemmanager(2).zip

Hi

Still getting this error couldn't d/l from your link

fozzy71
11-04-2009, 03:34 PM
Hi

Still getting this error couldn't d/l from your link

Sorry that was a typo by me.

http://www.fozzypokermods.com/HM/holdemmanager.zip

Rvg72
11-04-2009, 04:05 PM
TAblescanner: chilipoker isn't working (since the new update of iPoker), can we expect a patch soon?

We'll do a 1.09.01 update within a few days and this should be in it

There will be a pre-beta release to a number of people likely within about 10 days if all goes well. the first public beta should be well before the end of the month.

http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=16827

Should be very useful to have it, and to upgrade it

Yes, we'll be including this great tool in Holdem Manager

Roy

Pickaface
11-04-2009, 07:35 PM
There will be a pre-beta release to a number of people likely within about 10 days if all goes well. the first public beta should be well before the end of the month.
Roy

Will you support Svenska Spel which is a swedish network with the Boss Media Client but isn't in the Boss Media network? I would think that it's the same hand history and if you need hand history from there I'm more then happy to help you.

bingbang
11-04-2009, 08:01 PM
sorry wrong thread

fiammaz
11-04-2009, 10:36 PM
Yes, we'll be including this great tool in Holdem Manager

Roy

Wow, nice to hear it
;)

Yesbo
11-05-2009, 01:06 PM
happen to anyone else

havnt ued holdem manager in about a month and when i opened it norton popped up saying a trogan was blocked. This ever happen to anyone else?

fairewin
11-05-2009, 01:39 PM
happen to anyone else

havnt ued holdem manager in about a month and when i opened it norton popped up saying a trogan was blocked. This ever happen to anyone else?

This was a false-positive given by some antivirus programs. If you upgrade to the latest version, it will be fine.

fozzy71
11-05-2009, 04:04 PM
happen to anyone else

http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20713

antneye
11-05-2009, 04:44 PM
We'll do a 1.09.01 update within a few days
Roy

There is an identified bug where Live Tracking is not working with Absolute Poker for Omaha. It was identified in one of the last beta's but one of the support guys (mike? can't recall) said he was not going to fix it until 1.09.01 since they didn't want to play with the hud before the live release.

Can I assume that this issue will be fixes in 1.09.01?

coelho
11-05-2009, 07:28 PM
1) Clear your web cache, download the first download, and download the file again, with another browser if possible.

If you only double clicked the zip download, you only opened it up in a preview window of sorts.

Didn't do the trick. But, for some reason, the link on your server you provided a couple of responses further in this topic was the solution. No problems with that one. Strange....

QTip
11-05-2009, 10:30 PM
So, I noticed this version has merge support. Is this the end of like PDConvert? Does this work for black chip poker?

Thanks.

fozzy71
11-05-2009, 11:38 PM
Those are the features planned for the 1.10 betas. If you want to make sure your site is supported please email some hands in as described in the forum stickies/announcements.

Rvg72
11-06-2009, 12:42 AM
There is an identified bug where Live Tracking is not working with Absolute Poker for Omaha. It was identified in one of the last beta's but one of the support guys (mike? can't recall) said he was not going to fix it until 1.09.01 since they didn't want to play with the hud before the live release.

Can I assume that this issue will be fixes in 1.09.01?

Yes, it is fixed in our current unreleased build

Roy

Sirus
11-06-2009, 02:46 PM
This is a request:

When I try and space out my notes by adding a line between them, when i close the note and reopen it, the line has disapered and the notes are not paragraphed. Please sort this sir

ty

Cherufe
11-06-2009, 04:15 PM
Yes, is going to be great if there is some paragraphing options.
Thanks in advance :)

Bingo_Babe
11-06-2009, 04:48 PM
Yay for Merge support!

Salamando
11-07-2009, 03:13 AM
£

<3

LoveDonkey604
11-07-2009, 05:29 AM
I just update the new version and I got this msg while I update
" the package was unable to replace the following file:C:\program\Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Holdem Manager.exe"... wut should I do??/

Gig
11-07-2009, 05:46 AM
This is a request:

When I try and space out my notes by adding a line between them, when i close the note and reopen it, the line has disapered and the notes are not paragraphed. Please sort this sir

ty

This is def. needed. I wrote to much on some players and it became unreadable. And the space with adding lines isn't working for me as well. Maybe some text editor options would also be good. But i don't wanna be greedy.

tekno79
11-07-2009, 08:18 AM
I updated the new release for HM..

but i receive this error code..

Zie het einde van dit bericht voor meer informatie over het aanroepen
van JIT-foutopsporing (Just In Time) in plaats van dit dialoogvenster.

************** Tekst van uitzondering **************
System.TypeInitializationException: De type-initialisatiefunctie voor <Module> heeft een uitzondering veroorzaakt. ---> System.AccessViolationException: Poging tot het lezen of schrijven van beveiligd geheugen. Dit duidt er vaak op dat ander geheugen is beschadigd.
bij <PrivateImplementationDetails>{1100C8AA-B3AF-4064-B36C-E757D329D2CC}.$$method0x600000B-0(Int32 ‎, Int32 ‎)
bij <PrivateImplementationDetails>{1100C8AA-B3AF-4064-B36C-E757D329D2CC}.$$method0x6000009-0(Boolean ‎)
bij <PrivateImplementationDetails>{1100C8AA-B3AF-4064-B36C-E757D329D2CC}.$$method0x6000008-0(Boolean ‎, Boolean ‎)
bij .cctor()
--- Einde van intern uitzonderingsstackpad ---
bij HoldemManager.frmLoading.d()
bij HoldemManager.frmLoading.a(Object A_0, EventArgs A_1)
bij System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
bij System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndPr oc(Message& m)
bij System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Geladen assembly's **************
mscorlib
Assembly-versie: 2.0.0.0
Win32-versie: 2.0.50727.3603 (GDR.050727-3600)
CodeBase: file:///c:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
HoldemManager
Assembly-versie: 1.9.1.0
Win32-versie: 1.9.1.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/RVG%20Software/Holdem%20Manager/HoldemManager.exe
System.Drawing
Win32-versie: 2.0.50727.3053 (netfxsp.050727-3000)
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Windows.Forms
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
DevComponents.DotNetBar2
Assembly-versie: 7.9.9.3
Win32-versie: 7.9.9.3
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/RVG%20Software/Holdem%20Manager/DevComponents.DotNetBar2.DLL
System.Xml
Win32-versie: 2.0.50727.3082 (QFE.050727-3000)
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
Accessibility
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll
System.Windows.Forms.resources
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms.resources/2.0.0.0_nl_b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.resources.dll
DeployLX.Licensing.v3
Assembly-versie: 3.2.2000.0
Win32-versie: 3.2.2000.3751
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/RVG%20Software/Holdem%20Manager/DeployLX.Licensing.v3.DLL

When i do a update back to update 38 it works again..

can you please help me.!

netsrak
11-07-2009, 09:44 AM
Please reboot your computer, clear your browser cache or use a different browser, download and install the update again.
After installing the update make sure that UAC is still switched off or you run holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are running as Administrator.

LoveDonkey604
11-07-2009, 02:36 PM
I just update the new version and I got this msg while I update
" the package was unable to replace the following file:C:\program\Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Holdem Manager.exe"... wut should I do??/

wut about me??

McFly
11-07-2009, 03:03 PM
wut about me??

sounds like HEM is still running. Close HEM an retry. If it is closed, check if it is still running in background. If you don't know how to check this, just reboot and retry

LoveDonkey604
11-07-2009, 03:39 PM
sounds like HEM is still running. Close HEM an retry. If it is closed, check if it is still running in background. If you don't know how to check this, just reboot and retry

thx, it work out just fine now.

fozzy71
11-07-2009, 03:55 PM
wut about me??

netsrak's answer was the same for both of you. ;)

SeanI
11-07-2009, 05:07 PM
What is this ?

Does it mean it will show vpip/prf/3bet based on their current stack size in tourneys?

Also might there be a hud stat in tourneys for open shove or resteal shove?

Sean:confused:

Clean
11-07-2009, 06:10 PM
Can't find an answer for this...where can I find the 'multi table stat' in the hud preferences?

(I have a scanner license...)

tekno79
11-07-2009, 06:43 PM
Please reboot your computer, clear your browser cache or use a different browser, download and install the update again.
After installing the update make sure that UAC is still switched off or you run holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are running as Administrator.

Netsrak,

i cleared my browser and wat is UAC and i also run my computer as a administrator

Bingo_Babe
11-07-2009, 07:48 PM
Hey, for donating hands for merge can there be some leniency on how many hands you give. Merge deletes all hands within 30 days and you cant control it. I only play tourneys on that network casually, so its pretty hard to get 5000 hands for the alpha testing. It would be nice if you donated 3000 hands for tourneys if you could be accepted it for it.

Rvg72
11-07-2009, 08:18 PM
Hey, for donating hands for merge can there be some leniency on how many hands you give. Merge deletes all hands within 30 days and you cant control it. I only play tourneys on that network casually, so its pretty hard to get 5000 hands for the alpha testing. It would be nice if you donated 3000 hands for tourneys if you could be accepted it for it.

3000 is fine if that is all you have

Roy

Rvg72
11-07-2009, 08:18 PM
Can't find an answer for this...where can I find the 'multi table stat' in the hud preferences?

(I have a scanner license...)

This is being worked on for the 1.10 beta

Twitchp7
11-08-2009, 08:15 AM
Exactly the same problem here using WinXP (so no UAC). Tried rebooting, uninstalling HM, reinstall the whole package... no success

I updated the new release for HM..

but i receive this error code..

Zie het einde van dit bericht voor meer informatie over het aanroepen
van JIT-foutopsporing (Just In Time) in plaats van dit dialoogvenster.

************** Tekst van uitzondering **************
System.TypeInitializationException: De type-initialisatiefunctie voor <Module> heeft een uitzondering veroorzaakt. ---> System.AccessViolationException: Poging tot het lezen of schrijven van beveiligd geheugen. Dit duidt er vaak op dat ander geheugen is beschadigd.
bij <PrivateImplementationDetails>{1100C8AA-B3AF-4064-B36C-E757D329D2CC}.$$method0x600000B-0(Int32 ‎, Int32 ‎)
bij <PrivateImplementationDetails>{1100C8AA-B3AF-4064-B36C-E757D329D2CC}.$$method0x6000009-0(Boolean ‎)
bij <PrivateImplementationDetails>{1100C8AA-B3AF-4064-B36C-E757D329D2CC}.$$method0x6000008-0(Boolean ‎, Boolean ‎)
bij .cctor()
--- Einde van intern uitzonderingsstackpad ---
bij HoldemManager.frmLoading.d()
bij HoldemManager.frmLoading.a(Object A_0, EventArgs A_1)
bij System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
bij System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndPr oc(Message& m)
bij System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Geladen assembly's **************
mscorlib
Win32-versie: 2.0.50727.3603 (GDR.050727-3600)
CodeBase: file:///c:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
HoldemManager
Assembly-versie: 1.9.1.0
Win32-versie: 1.9.1.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/RVG%20Software/Holdem%20Manager/HoldemManager.exe
System.Drawing
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Windows.Forms
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
DevComponents.DotNetBar2
Assembly-versie: 7.9.9.3
Win32-versie: 7.9.9.3
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/RVG%20Software/Holdem%20Manager/DevComponents.DotNetBar2.DLL
System.Xml
Win32-versie: 2.0.50727.3082 (QFE.050727-3000)
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
Accessibility
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms.resources/2.0.0.0_nl_b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.resources.dll
DeployLX.Licensing.v3
Assembly-versie: 3.2.2000.0
Win32-versie: 3.2.2000.3751
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/RVG%20Software/Holdem%20Manager/DeployLX.Licensing.v3.DLL

When i do a update back to update 38 it works again..

can you please help me.!

Mistryl
11-08-2009, 08:18 AM

You can change this in the Settings (button in the lobby) to Forever and they will never get removed.

fozzy71
11-08-2009, 12:25 PM
Exactly the same problem here using WinXP (so no UAC). Tried rebooting, uninstalling HM, reinstall the whole package... no success

Add exceptions to the windows firewall, even if it is off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=171

Make sure your windows auto updates are fully updated. Make sure you have Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (or later for w7) installed.

You could also try reinstalling the dot net framework:

Reinstall Microsoft .NET Framework:

1) Go to Control Panel -> Add/Remove Software and uninstall every Microsoft .NET Framework you can find in the list.
2) Install this one: http://download.microsoft.com/download/2/0/e/20e90413-712f-438c-988e-fdaa79a8ac3d/dotnetfx35.exe

If that doesnt help Please email fozzy@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, so you can schedule a Teamviewer session. Download and install the www.Teamviewer.com Quick Support version.

Twitchp7
11-08-2009, 03:03 PM
Tried everything out.. no success.
For now I have installed 1.09 Beta 21 that I still had on my HD, that works fine.
As 1.09 b21 is working I doubt that the with 1.09 final has something to do with my machines config.

sKink
11-08-2009, 03:12 PM
My HUD has not been working since the versions after trojan problem was fixed. It just doesn't start. I'm currently on 1.09 official. Im running Vista and doesn't help even if I start HUD/hem in xp-compatible mode. So I can't use any of the new versions of HEM. Sucks.

Rvg72
11-08-2009, 03:14 PM
Tried everything out.. no success.
For now I have installed 1.09 Beta 21 that I still had on my HD, that works fine.
As 1.09 b21 is working I doubt that the with 1.09 final has something to do with my machines config.

Hi, if you email me your reg.log file to support@holdemmanager.net then I can take a look at that

Thanks,
Roy

Rvg72
11-08-2009, 03:15 PM
My HUD has not been working since the versions after trojan problem was fixed. It just doesn't start. I'm currently on 1.09 official. Im running Vista and doesn't help even if I start HUD/hem in xp-compatible mode. So I can't use any of the new versions of HEM. Sucks.

Fozzy can help you with this. He has a few steps that gets this solved or you can uninstall HM, rename the Holdem Manager folder and reinstall which will definitely fix it.

Roy

Rvg72
11-08-2009, 03:16 PM
1.09.01 will be launched most likely tomorrow night. So far it includes

* (1.09.01 HUD) added 4 and 8 max table settings.
* (1.09.01 BUG) if you have a replayer window open and then replay more hands previously it would create a new replayer but the hud would only work on one of them. Now the hands get added to the current window
* (1.09.01 BUG) Fixed another Cake poker regional setting type error involving a space that was not really a space
* (1.09.01 NEW) Fixed Party No DP Live Tracking
* (1.09.01 NEW) Added support for $100+$8 Ongame 5 man tourney detection
* (1.09.01 NEW) Added support for Absolute 500 chip HU tourney detection
* Various scanner updates and fixes
* Other misc fixes

There probably won't be a 1.09.02 unless there is a big need for a quick update and instead we'll completely focus on the 1.10 release.

Roy

sKink
11-08-2009, 03:41 PM
Fozzy can help you with this. He has a few steps that gets this solved or you can uninstall HM, rename the Holdem Manager folder and reinstall which will definitely fix it.

Roy

Didn't change the situation at all.

_Loki_
11-08-2009, 04:24 PM
Hi is this is on the to-do list for 1.09 ?

I have suggested it in Uservoice - but I think for small stakes cash players it would be a great benefit if this "Bug" could be fixed soon & I'm guessing it's an easy fix...

THE "BUG":
It isn't currently possible to accurately colour-code for plus & minus WINNINGS in the HUD around the zero value - e.g. if I set this up:

Winnings < 0.00 = RED & Winnings < inf = GREEN

Then you get the winnings displayed like this in these three examples:
-$1.37, -$0.37, +$1.37. In other words HM doesn't recognise values from -0.01 to -0.99 as < 0.00

THE EASIEST SOLUTION:
Perhaps in Player Preferences > Available Stats the developers could add the option to expess WINNINGS in BB's ?

Michael >< )))°>

fozzy71
11-08-2009, 07:08 PM

Didn't change the situation at all.

What didnt help?

Is your table manager not opening up? - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/showthread.php?t=19671

If the table manager opens but always reads 0/6 try this:

1) Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe
2) If that doesn't help, please answer these questions - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174
3) Post the answers in a new thread on the HM Forums - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/index.php

If that doesnt help, I would suggest a reinstall using revo to get everything back to a default HEM installation. - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/showthread.php?t=20816

zoom7
11-09-2009, 10:56 AM
1.09.01 will be launched most likely tomorrow night. So far it includes

* (1.09.01 BUG) if you have a replayer window open and then replay more hands previously it would create a new replayer but the hud would only work on one of them. Now the hands get added to the current window
* (1.09.01 BUG) Fixed another Cake poker regional setting type error involving a space that was not really a space
* (1.09.01 NEW) Added support for $100+$8 Ongame 5 man tourney detection
* Various scanner updates and fixes
* Other misc fixes

There probably won't be a 1.09.02 unless there is a big need for a quick update and instead we'll completely focus on the 1.10 release.

Roy
What about Entraction PLO hands importing as PLO8? You really should fix that one...

Rvg72
11-09-2009, 01:58 PM
What about Entraction PLO hands importing as PLO8? You really should fix that one...

This has been done

Thanks
Roy

jerseys
11-09-2009, 02:12 PM
I have a tiny suggestion. Is this the right place? In the replayer I'd like to move forward/backward in the hand using arrows. Right now I first need to click on the plus or minus sign first to be able tu use keyboard arrows.

keldakel
11-09-2009, 04:01 PM
Hey figured it was time for an update but got this message along with some errors when downloading it, i looked throught this thread but couldnt figure out how to fix it ,srt

I downloaded the patch as listed under for existing users and ran it. I had a registered HEM of 1.09 beta 36b. While the patch was running, a couple of errors popped up including it could not replace HEM.exe. Now when trying to start HEM, I get the following error
"A error occured on startup: Could not load file or assembly 'DeployLX.Licensing.v3, version=3.1.2000.0, Culture=neutral,PublicKeyToken=798276055709c98a' or one of its dependencies. the located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference.(Exception from HRESULT:0x80131040) "

Sirus
11-09-2009, 04:28 PM
This is a request:

ty

any news on the above?

fozzy71
11-09-2009, 09:52 PM
Hey figured it was time for an update but got this message along with some errors when downloading it, i looked throught this thread but couldnt figure out how to fix it ,srt

1) Clear your web cache, and download the beta update again, from the link in my signature, with another browser if possible.

keldakel
11-09-2009, 11:34 PM

lol im comp stupid... can u explain what a cache is? ty

_Loki_
11-10-2009, 12:55 AM
lol im comp stupid... can u explain what a cache is? ty

Its where your browser keeps track of your www activities

If you go here:
http://kb.iu.edu/data/ahic.html
It explains how to clear the cache & cookies from some of the major browsers such as IE, Firefox etc

If yours isn't listed just google "how to clear cache" under your browser name

Michael >< )))°>

Friendly
11-10-2009, 09:04 AM
Hi is this is on the to-do list for 1.09 ?

I have suggested it in Uservoice - but I think for small stakes cash players it would be a great benefit if this "Bug" could be fixed soon & I'm guessing it's an easy fix...

THE "BUG":
It isn't currently possible to accurately colour-code for plus & minus WINNINGS in the HUD around the zero value - e.g. if I set this up:

Winnings < 0.00 = RED & Winnings < inf = GREEN

Then you get the winnings displayed like this in these three examples:
-$1.37, -$0.37, +$1.37. In other words HM doesn't recognise values from -0.01 to -0.99 as < 0.00

THE EASIEST SOLUTION:
Perhaps in Player Preferences > Available Stats the developers could add the option to expess WINNINGS in BB's ?

Michael >< )))°>

+1

Can someone officially acknowledge this bug exists at least and if any kind of fix is planned?

This specifically has been ongoing since at least 18th October (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/showthread.php?p=96006#post96006), but the actual problem dates back to February! (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/showthread.php?t=7499)

Thanks

fozzy71
11-10-2009, 11:43 AM
+1

Can someone officially acknowledge this bug exists at least and if any kind of fix is planned?

This specifically has been ongoing since at least 18th October (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/showthread.php?p=96006#post96006), but the actual problem dates back to February! (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/showthread.php?t=7499)

Thanks

Yes it is a known issue. I assume it is planned to be fixed in the 1.10 beta's but I will forward this post to the developer for a reply.

_Loki_
11-10-2009, 12:04 PM
+1

Thanks

Thanks Friendly - I hadn't realised until reading your post that this at one time was not a bug - that colour ranges at one time used to work correctly near the zero value

Michael >< )))°>

Rvg72
11-10-2009, 12:18 PM
+1

Thanks

Mike was working on it for 1.09.01

Roy

Rvg72
11-10-2009, 12:19 PM
We're still working on finishing the scanner changes and fixes for 1.09.01. I want that in before releasing this version so it will be some time today

Roy

Cherufe
11-10-2009, 12:39 PM
Hey, guys
do you have any idea about ETA for Boss Media support?

Thanks

Rvg72
11-10-2009, 05:47 PM
Hey, guys
do you have any idea about ETA for Boss Media support?

Thanks

Alpha version should be within a week with Public Beta about a week after that. Merge could be in at the same time otherwise a few days delayed

Roy

Rvg72
11-11-2009, 01:34 AM

http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe

No plans to release a 1.09.02 at this point so we'll be focusing 100% on 1.10 beta unless there is a need for another update to 1.09

* (1.09.01 NEW) Fixed Absolute Omaha Live Tracking
* (1.09.01 NEW) Added support for $100+$8 and $50+$4 Ongame 5 man tourney detection
* (1.09.01 BUG) fixed bug where Entraction omaha hands imported as hi/lo after a recent hand history change.
* (1.09.01 NEW) Added support for Full Tilt double shootout tourney detection (if you make it to the second table)
* (1.09.01 BUG) Winnings stat color coding now recognizes amounts below $1
* (1.09.01 SCANNER) ip.dll, pty.dll, prima.dll, everest.dll, stars.dll changed
* (1.09.01 SCANNER) Fixed PaddyPower, Victor Chandler, Betfred, Expekt, Chilipoker
* (1.09.01 SCANNER) Added CircusPoker support
* (1.09.01 SCANNER) Fixed Ladbrokes, Tell Poker
* (1.09.01 SCANNER) Fixed a bug with the FullTilt Tournament lobby
* (1.09.01 SCANNER) Made it optional to give your friends tables a red color

Roy

Hilips
11-11-2009, 01:49 AM

No plans to release a 1.09.02 at this point so we'll be focusing 100% on 1.10 beta unless there is a need for another update to 1.09

* (1.09.01 NEW) Fixed Absolute Omaha Live Tracking
* (1.09.01 NEW) Added support for $100+$8 and $50+$4 Ongame 5 man tourney detection
* (1.09.01 BUG) fixed bug where Entraction omaha hands imported as hi/lo after a recent hand history change.
* (1.09.01 NEW) Added support for Full Tilt double shootout tourney detection (if you make it to the second table)
* (1.09.01 SCANNER) ip.dll, pty.dll, prima.dll, everest.dll, stars.dll changed
* (1.09.01 SCANNER) Fixed PaddyPower, Victor Chandler, Betfred, Expekt, Chilipoker
* (1.09.01 SCANNER) Added CircusPoker support
* (1.09.01 SCANNER) Fixed Ladbrokes, Tell Poker
* (1.09.01 SCANNER) Fixed a bug with the FullTilt Tournament lobby
* (1.09.01 SCANNER) Made it optional to give the your friends tables a red color
* (1.09.01 SCANNER) Made it optional to give your friends tables a red color

Roy

Ladbrokes scanner doesn't work.

tmh
11-11-2009, 02:11 AM
After updating to 1.09.01 my HUD stats are in wrong places.:mad: Any how to revert that?

ScannerSupport
11-11-2009, 02:40 AM
Ladbrokes scanner doesn't work.

1) What game/stake/format do you try to scan?

2) TreeView or advanced lobby view?

3) What desktop color depth and screen resolution do you use?

smf
11-11-2009, 05:14 AM
After updating to 1.09.01 my HUD stats are in wrong places.:mad: Any how to revert that?

ye had this as well

Hilips
11-11-2009, 06:49 AM
1) What game/stake/format do you try to scan?

2) TreeView or advanced lobby view?

3) What desktop color depth and screen resolution do you use?

I found the problem.

The scanner only works in tree view if the lobby is on the small lobby. They had two size lobbys on the last update, but we can't chose which one we have.

The smaller/old lobby appears if we have our monitor resolution at 800*600, since my monitor have a native resolution of 1920*1200 the lobby is the bigger/new one and the scanner doesn't work in that one.

I tested this this with all the monitor resolutions i could and this was the result.

I couldn't find the info about the lobbys on Ladbrokes page, but it was there on the day they launch the new update.

Edit:

I found it:

http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/7829/13456.jpg

Edit2:

Solution: Set monitor resolution to 800*600, open Ladbrokes, set monitor resolution back to 1920*1200 (native) and scan.

Rvg72
11-11-2009, 11:09 AM

We'll get on this ASAP

Thanks,
Roy

antneye
11-11-2009, 12:49 PM

Roy

Roy,

When you started the 1.09 Beta there was a large FTP update that broke 1.08. Rather than correct 1.08 you made all of the corrections in 1.09 which forced people to use the beta release if they wanted to keep playing. I know you guys are extremely busy, but if something like this occurs again, could you please patch the formal release so paid users are not forced into using beta releases?

Thanks. You guys are great!

Rvg72
11-11-2009, 12:55 PM
Roy,

When you started the 1.09 Beta there was a large FTP update that broke 1.08. Rather than correct 1.08 you made all of the corrections in 1.09 which forced people to use the beta release if they wanted to keep playing. I know you guys are extremely busy, but if something like this occurs again, could you please patch the formal release so paid users are not forced into using beta releases?

Thanks. You guys are great!

Yeah, that's what we would do this time around. We're going to keep the versions to ideally about 4-6 weeks apart as well (instead of 4-6 months like the last one) by only choosing a few things to work on for each version. Additionally we've made some changes where now we can spend about 3-4x more per day designing / programming as a group than we could even a month ago which should make for some exciting improvements in the coming months.

Roy

MegaDisgruntled
11-11-2009, 01:53 PM
my hud is messed up only on the ub tables. please give me a link to go back to 1.09.

Also, my table scanner no longer works, it asks me to activate again and then says not valid. Please link 1.09 quickly, I am losing money here.

fozzy71
11-11-2009, 02:30 PM
my hud is messed up only on the ub tables. please give me a link to go back to 1.09.

http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.09.00.exe

Also, my table scanner no longer works, it asks me to activate again and then says not valid. Please link 1.09 quickly, I am losing money here.

First of all, we need to enable the option to see Hidden Files: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/tutorial62.html

Problems Registering Table Scanner:

1. Delete C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\HEMGUI.dll.ldat (Program Files (x86) if you have the 64bit version)

2. Delete C:\ProgramData\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\HEMGUI.lic (XP Users can find the file at C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\AppData\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\HEMGUI.lic)

3. Update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

If you can't find those files, contact support@holdemmanager.net - DO NOT delete any other files with similar names

MegaDisgruntled
11-11-2009, 02:47 PM

First of all, we need to enable the option to see Hidden Files: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/tutorial62.html

Problems Registering Table Scanner:

1. Delete C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\HEMGUI.dll.ldat (Program Files (x86) if you have the 64bit version)

2. Delete C:\ProgramData\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\HEMGUI.lic (XP Users can find the file at C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\AppData\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\HEMGUI.lic)

3. Update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

If you can't find those files, contact support@holdemmanager.net - DO NOT delete any other files with similar names

thank you, back up and running.

Bappeltp
11-11-2009, 03:25 PM
When i try to open the download page i am told that Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage
http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/holdemmanager.zip[/url]

Is the site down, or what could be wrong?

Rvg72
11-11-2009, 04:44 PM

Are you able to move the stat panels back to where they are supposed to be?

Anyone with hud placement issues in 1.09.01 please tell me the site and describe the problem so we can get this fixed. I am now aware of a Stars problem with Seating Preferences not being able to be selected so please fill me in on any more issues,

Thanks,

Roy

nikinblinds
11-11-2009, 04:55 PM
ladbrokes scanner issues since update, attempted Hilips helpful advice but no good. appearsd to be reading tables but not diaplaying.

Hilips
11-11-2009, 05:16 PM
ladbrokes scanner issues since update, attempted Hilips helpful advice but no good. appearsd to be reading tables but not diaplaying.

Really? Strange, its working for me with the small lobby (800*600). Sometimes i have to click "scan" a few times before it actually scans but its working.

Try with the "F" button enabled in the table scanner.

Njdsousa
11-11-2009, 05:18 PM

Anyone with hud placement issues in 1.09.01 please tell me the site and describe the problem so we can get this fixed. I am now aware of a Stars problem with Seating Preferences not being able to be selected so please fill me in on any more issues,

Thanks,

Roy
Chili... and (maybe) all other ipoker... the hud make 6max as FR tables and stats have all changed places.

I'm trying to get back to 1.09.00...

Edit: getting back to 1.09.00 does not make thing better... and now i can´t make the hud to work fine as it keep changing players places!

Edit2: all tables have diferent players positions. If i correct players positions in table A, table B is al messed up!!!

11-11-2009, 05:26 PM
HUD on Ongame isn't working, can't attach tables even with table finder, help!!!

Tazwoman75
11-11-2009, 06:07 PM
I am also having the problem that the HUD will not launch ... I have updated to 1.09 and also d/l'd the 9.01 patch .... I have shut down and re-started in the middle of my session thinking that usually solves it, but its a no go ... been having problems on and off for days and its starting to get a little frustrating.

I have Windows Vista OS
HEM 1.09 and d/l'd patch

Thanks.

Njdsousa
11-11-2009, 06:25 PM
Chili... and (maybe) all other ipoker... the hud make 6max as FR tables and stats have all changed places.

I'm trying to get back to 1.09.00...

Edit: getting back to 1.09.00 does not make thing better... and now i can´t make the hud to work fine as it keep changing players places!

Edit2: all tables have diferent players positions. If i correct players positions in table A, table B is al messed up!!!
Help!!!

... and now the HUD does not update players names/stats (if 1 player gets out and another gets immediatly in, the stats stay as the "old" player)

Tazwoman75
11-11-2009, 06:58 PM
For those having problems launching the HUD ... I found a small solution ... you can open up Active Players Detail Window which is the last option under HUD Options ... you then make sure you have it clicked on cash or tourney on top ... and then tab Preflop by Pos ... it is not the most convenient way, but at least you can still see their stats.

Njdsousa
11-11-2009, 07:05 PM
Can somebdy give me the link for ipoker 6 max hud table configuration because i have all 6 max tables configured as 10 max... and HM don't make any difeence between 6 max and 10 max tables?

Njdsousa
11-11-2009, 07:36 PM
I tried to restart all HUD configuration... and it seems to be working! I'm still testing!

Tried "Hud options->site settings->i poker detect 6-max tables checked" and restarted the HUD. Then opened simultaneously a 10 max and a 6 max, configured the 6 max (that was with problems)

It seems the problem is that new version "deletes" the "i poker detect 6-max tables checked" configuration

The Minder
11-11-2009, 09:19 PM
Idiot time.

Downloaded the 1.09.1 and installed. Started a 4-max tourney on PS and can't find anywhere in the HUD to select 4-max or 8-max. What an I missiing? Win Xp SP2.

fozzy71
11-11-2009, 09:34 PM
When i try to open the download page i am told that Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage
http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/holdemmanager.zip[/url]

Is the site down, or what could be wrong?

1) Clear your web cache, and download the file again, http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/holdemmanager.zip

When downloaded, right-click > extract all

hud options > tables preferences > [ ] wysiwyg off

HUD on Ongame isn't working, can't attach tables even with table finder, help!!!

1) Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe
2) If that doesn't help, please answer these questions - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174
3) Post the answers in a new thread on the HM Forums - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/index.php

I am also having the problem that the HUD will not launch ... I have updated to 1.09 and also d/l'd the 9.01 patch .... I have shut down and re-started in the middle of my session thinking that usually solves it, but its a no go ... been having problems on and off for days and its starting to get a little frustrating.

I have Windows Vista OS
HEM 1.09 and d/l'd patch

Thanks.

Does the Table Manager open?

Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure UAC is disabled http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmmain.aspx?faqid=73 or else you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. Windows 7 you MUST set all the executables to always run as admin.

If it still wont open:

0. Make sure you have installed the latest Beta version.
1. Note your database connection settings from the database management
2. Close holdemmanager
3. Go to the folder config in the holdemmanager installation path
4. Rename the file holdemmanager.config to holdemmanager.config.corrupt or sth. like that.
5. Under Vista make sure that UAC is switched off or check the administrator settings for holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe under properties->compatibility
6. Restart Holdemmanager
7. Holdemmanager reinstalls and displays some messages and warnings
7a. A new holdemmanager.config file is generated
8. Reconfigure your database connection
9. After successful start reconfigure your Auto-import settings
10. Table manager should start again.

If that doesnt help start a new thread so we can help you better.

Tazwoman75
11-11-2009, 10:32 PM
HoldEm Manager will open, but the HUD for the tables will not ... I will try your fix tomorrow when I do another NLHE session.

jerseys
11-11-2009, 11:35 PM
I'm still using 1.09 (without the .01) and on FTP while playing PLO8 when I click on player name it tells mi his winnings for the table. Itseems to be completely wrong. But HEM itself track everything ok.
I think it's because in the last 3 hands window it shows the high winner and the hud registers it as if he won the whole pot while the low winner is considered to lose it. For example if in my first hand I win low part of a HU 20$ pot for 10$, instead of hud telling me I won 0$, it tells me I lost 10$

smf
11-12-2009, 04:02 AM

Thanks,

Roy

in my case it was on everest, not all seats were screwed up... just some (iirc just hero on 6max and like 4-5 seats on FR tables)... and you could easily drag them back where they were...

Fishin4money
11-12-2009, 08:12 AM
Should we be using this or is Beta 43 the later version?

marodoren
11-12-2009, 11:08 AM
Should we be using this or is Beta 43 the later version?

very good question

I like to see the Revision List at a permanent URL so I easy can bookmark it and check if there is any new updates that I need.

netsrak
11-12-2009, 11:24 AM
The version history:
1.08.04 -> 1.09 Beta x....-> 1.09 -> 1.09.01

gsus
11-12-2009, 11:36 AM
Ongame PLO HU sit n goes $22 buyin get registered as $11 dollar in HM.

JPFisher55
11-12-2009, 12:52 PM
I had HUD issues with 1.09.01. When I reinstalled the 1.09 version, then my issues went away. IMO, 1.09.01 has a bug.

11-12-2009, 01:03 PM
I had HUD issues with 1.09.01. When I reinstalled the 1.09 version, then my issues went away. IMO, 1.09.01 has a bug.

I also think so (even doe it didn't help me), because too many people have trouble all of the sudden, it's got to be bug! On what network did you have problems and did you uninstall or just install 1.09 over it?

fozzy71
11-12-2009, 01:38 PM
Ongame PLO HU sit n goes $22 buyin get registered as $11 dollar in HM.

options > change default tourney buyin

JPFisher55
11-12-2009, 05:08 PM
I also think so (even doe it didn't help me), because too many people have trouble all of the sudden, it's got to be bug! On what network did you have problems and did you uninstall or just install 1.09 over it?

I play on Absolute Poker. All I did was install 1.09 over 109.01 and all problems with the HUD ceased.

fozzy71
11-12-2009, 05:17 PM

antneye
11-13-2009, 12:10 AM
not sure if its HEM or Absolute, but ever since there update this morning my machine freezes as soon as the hud shows up.

Rvg72
11-13-2009, 02:20 AM

We removed the hud / hud option changes from 1.09.01 and instead put them into the 1.10 beta.

* (1.09.02 BUG) if you have a replayer window open and then replay more hands previously it would create a new replayer but the hud would only work on one of them. Now the hands get added to the current window
* (1.09.02 NEW) FTP 300 chip HU Super Turbo's now recognized and $EV calculated
* (1.09.02 NEW) in the player select drown down arrow there is an entry named "Player Search" which will show the player search form
* (1.09.02 BUG) fixed issue where in a hand where there was no small blind, the first player to act might be incorrectly identified as the big blind
* (1.09.02 BUG) fixed issue importing a previously exported tourney results summary file from Holdem Manager when some of the tourney summaries were imported originally from FTP
* (1.09.02 SCANNER) fixed poker770 support
* (1.09.02 SCANNER) added pokerhuis support
* (1.09.02 SCANNER) fixed ladbrokes
* (1.09.02 SCANNER) fixed stars playernotes
REMOVED Until 1.10 * (1.09.01 HUD) added 4 and 8 max table settings.
REMOVED Until 1.10 * (1.09.01 BUG) Fixed another Cake poker regional setting type error involving a space that was not really a space
REMOVED Until 1.10 * (1.09.01 NEW) Fixed Party No DP Live Tracking
REMOVED Until 1.10 * (1.09.01 NEW) Fixed Absolute Omaha Live Tracking
REMOVED Until 1.10 * (1.09.01 BUG) Winnings stat color coding now recognizes amounts below $1

Clar17y
11-13-2009, 03:57 PM
I just installed 1.09.02 and the export note function does not work. It said it created a file in Holdem Manager/Exporting/Notes.HMNotes but that folder is no where to be seen.

Clar

bestmidwest
11-13-2009, 06:00 PM
Is the Multi Table stat supposed to be working yet or not? Mine isn't? I have a TS liscence

Rvg72
11-13-2009, 06:12 PM
Is the Multi Table stat supposed to be working yet or not? Mine isn't? I have a TS liscence

Not yet, it is coming in 1.10

da9x
11-13-2009, 10:18 PM
I just installed 1.09.02 and the export note function does not work. It said it created a file in Holdem Manager/Exporting/Notes.HMNotes but that folder is no where to be seen.

Clar

Notes.HMNotes is the name of the file and it's located in Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\.

ImSoCute
11-14-2009, 05:18 AM
just installed 1.09.02 version and all my PLO Hi hands are now Omaha 8 hands... I play at Entraction - how to FIX that bug??

fozzy71
11-14-2009, 02:06 PM
Please zip and email some of the problem (original) hand history files, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, to support@holdemmanager.net

binbs
11-15-2009, 10:57 AM
Im a little confused. In the OP it says there is Boss support in 1.9.02.

However read other posts it seems like its not in yet. Can you clarify wether HEM works with Boss Media yet?

Also how I dont see any changes in the reports in regards to other currencies. Is this something that will only work with new hands that are imported from now on?

Thanks again for a great product.

fozzy71
11-15-2009, 11:20 AM
Im a little confused. In the OP it says there is Boss support in 1.9.02.......
......t.

No, it says it is one of the things planned for 1.10 beta versions.

the 1.10 development has already been underway and we'll monitor this thread to see if a 1.09.01+ is necessary and otherwise incorporate the loose ends and suggestions from the beta thread into the 1.10 build

main features planned

• Multi Currency
• Boss + Merge support
• Multi Table Stat (shows number of tables people are playing on in hud – requires scanner license)
• HUD Filters by effective stack size for tourneys
• We’re going to be attempting to move HM to .net 3.5 which provides a bunch of advantages and allows us to integrate the new Holdem Analytics tab which will be free for users. There will be some more advanced Holdem analytics functionality which will be made into addons. This might need to wait until 1.11 depending on how the attempted switch to 3.5 goes
• + some additional smaller changes

Thanks,

Roy

binbs
11-15-2009, 12:06 PM
ahh my bad. Looking forward to 1.1 then :)

bumbi0
11-15-2009, 12:11 PM
In 1.09.02 the Table Scanner not detect me, when I'm on the waiting list or playing on the table.
Maybe the PokerStars last update the guilty.

Gesi7
11-16-2009, 01:12 PM
did you fix bug with new Update Poker Stars, problem with colors notes. If use client side scan???
Actually server side didnt work... shit....

somegirls
11-16-2009, 04:11 PM
oh crap, I just cashed in because of that.

Pretty much a shame for HM that it STILL doesn't run at frickin boss media....

So I guess I'm right when I say we gotta wait at least another 6 month, right?

Rvg72
11-16-2009, 04:35 PM
oh crap, I just cashed in because of that.

Pretty much a shame for HM that it STILL doesn't run at frickin boss media....

So I guess I'm right when I say we gotta wait at least another 6 month, right?

Did you read the 1.10 release plans? Boss and Merge alpha version is going out to some testers most likely by the weekend.

Roy

LostCause
11-16-2009, 05:48 PM
Did you read the 1.10 release plans? Boss and Merge alpha version is going out to some testers most likely by the weekend.

Roy

Awesome on the Merge development! :D

mogwai316
11-17-2009, 12:29 AM
* (1.09.02 NEW) FTP 300 chip HU Super Turbo's now recognized and $EV calculated

What is the easiest way to re-calculate the EV for tourneys of this type that were imported before I installed the 1.09.02 patch?

fozzy71
11-17-2009, 12:37 AM
Delete them from the dataview tab and import them again, or else make a new DB and import everything.

girru
11-17-2009, 07:15 AM
Hello as u know today they updated the Unibet software.. The problem is that my HUD ain't working but i have the newest HEM release 1.09.02.. Any suggestions what should i do ??

ps. hem isn't importing files..

netsrak
11-17-2009, 07:51 AM
Please mail some of the new hands with a link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.net

Zografa
11-17-2009, 07:53 AM
Same problem for me on Unibet - today they released new software version and import is not working and stats are not showing if im not seated. Looks now datamining is not working on prima?

I just noticed that when im not seated i cant look into instant hand history thing. So probably they removed the datamining option or just changed it someway?

Hilips
11-17-2009, 08:46 AM
^They remove it, lets hope its a bug....

fow
11-17-2009, 09:22 AM
when will holdem manager calculate both type of rake?

Cherufe
11-17-2009, 10:29 AM
yes, this will be very helpful...

Rvg72
11-17-2009, 11:12 AM
Hello as u know today they updated the Unibet software.. The problem is that my HUD ain't working but i have the newest HEM release 1.09.02.. Any suggestions what should i do ??

ps. hem isn't importing files..

Please send us some new hands and we'll work on a 1.09.03 build that fixes this

Rvg72
11-17-2009, 11:13 AM
when will holdem manager calculate both type of rake?

It is already done in 1.10

Roy

flyerr
11-17-2009, 02:16 PM
Please send us some new hands and we'll work on a 1.09.03 build that fixes this

Do you think its going to be released today?
thank you

Rvg72
11-17-2009, 05:10 PM
Do you think its going to be released today?
thank you

Most likely it will be today

Zografa
11-17-2009, 08:11 PM
Hand History is not changed at all. It just dosnt record hands when you are not seated.

Hilips
11-17-2009, 08:30 PM
Hand History is not changed at all. It just dosnt record hands when you are not seated.

This, the HH didn't change.

Its like Pokerstars/FTP now, can we have 1-5 hands pre-fetch for Unibet/Ladbrokes/Microgaming? It would be very helpfull.

Rvg72
11-17-2009, 08:34 PM
This, the HH didn't change.

Its like Pokerstars/FTP now, can we have 1-5 hands pre-fetch for Unibet/Ladbrokes/Microgaming? It would be very helpfull.

ok thanks for the info. We can look into it but prefetch functionality is site defendant and often very time consuming to build so we'll need to look into that

Thanks
Roy

cdcmo_money
11-17-2009, 11:10 PM
Absolute had a Lobby update and now table scanner does not work :(

Rvg72
11-17-2009, 11:30 PM
Absolute had a Lobby update and now table scanner does not work :(

Yeah we are working on this - unfortunately they made a very big change with this but we're working on a solution

EDIT: We're aiming to have an update out that deals with this within about 24 hours

Roy

JazzPunk
11-18-2009, 06:38 AM
Prefetching does not work any more at pokerstars at least without the tablescanner. It seems that one hand is fetched and scanned by HM but the HUD does not show any stats.

_Loki_
11-18-2009, 10:40 AM
Prefetching does not work any more at pokerstars at least without the tablescanner. It seems that one hand is fetched and scanned by HM but the HUD does not show any stats.

This is what I see on PokerStars now...

Before the stats rotate to the correct seat I see only these stats: WINNINGS, AB NAME, HANDS

It isn't until after the stats rotate I see my other stats:
AUTO RATE, VPIP, PFR, AGG FACTOR

I must admit though that I'm one beta behind & waiting fot 1.10 (because WINNINGS works better at the previous beta)

LearnedfromTV
11-18-2009, 10:52 AM

I am running XP Pro x64 fwiw.

edit: Fixed. Installed patches after 36b in order and now all is fine. Good work and it's much appreciated!

Having this problem. I used to be running 8.30b, I think. It won't open at all now.

If I need to go back and install a bunch of old patches where can I find them all in one place?

fozzy71
11-18-2009, 10:59 AM
Pre-fetch works fine for me.

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb176/fozzy71/HMHUD/hmhud-prefetchisok.png

_Loki_
11-18-2009, 11:13 AM
I apologise - Prefetch works for me too - it was my settings

Nice mod Fozzy :)

JazzPunk
11-18-2009, 11:27 AM
Pre-fetch works fine for me.

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb176/fozzy71/HMHUD/hmhud-prefetchisok.png

But try it with out the tablescanner. You have for sure a tablescanner lizence. It does'n work for me with out.

fozzy71
11-18-2009, 11:59 AM
I just cleared my table scanner license and restarted HM, and it still pre-fetched.

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config.

- If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called holdemmanager.
- To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button.
- Click this and attach the file.

JazzPunk
11-18-2009, 12:10 PM
I just cleared my table scanner license and restarted HM, and it still pre-fetched.

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config.

- If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called holdemmanager.
- To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button.
- Click this and attach the file.

My HoldemManager.config File (added a .txt for the attachment):

fozzy71
11-18-2009, 12:26 PM
Everything looks OK. The HUD works fine once you play a hand? I am not sure if this will work for a pre-fetched table, but try the table finder - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=54

Can you please start a new thread about this, and post a screen shot.

Please reproduce the problem and post a screen shot - http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

with the following:

1) The table manager
2) The tables (including one with no stats)
3) The "importing\hud data" folder
4) The "importing\hem data" folder.
Please make 3 and 4 the detailed view with the dates and file sizes etc.

To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.

Eclipse86
11-18-2009, 01:19 PM
Yeah we are working on this - unfortunately they made a very big change with this but we're working on a solution

EDIT: We're aiming to have an update out that deals with this within about 24 hours

Roy

Thanks Roy!

Friendly
11-18-2009, 02:48 PM

Roy

Broken in 1.09.02. Seriously guys, if you are going to fix it, then leave it fixed for a change ;)

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/199/stillnotfixed.jpg

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/3673/settings2u.jpg

Rvg72
11-18-2009, 03:43 PM
[QUOTE=Friendly;105029]Broken in 1.09.02. Seriously guys, if you are going to fix it, then leave it fixed for a change ;)

As we mentioned in the 1.09.02 release notes, we reverted all the hud related changes back to the 1.09.01 version because there were other problems a lot of people were having with seat positions in the new version.

Prat
11-18-2009, 08:24 PM
At me Holdem Manager incorrectly converts ring games from Cake Poker. Obviously it occurs from for that that Cake in a file of history for all uses "," as a divider, and for my record is used ".". As a result at viewing in Replayer I put 16$, and I put 1.6$. If it is necessary I can send a history file in which there is this hand.

P.S. Excuse for my bad English.

fozzy71
11-19-2009, 12:11 AM
EDIT - Posted response on next page

smoothg
11-19-2009, 01:32 AM
this is whats wrong with mine i see the holdem manager window freezes and saids unhandled exception. I tried reinstalling it mutliple times but its not working. I even downloaded microsoft 3.5,2 and microsoft.net sdk 2009. I have postgressql 8.3 because i have pokertracker3 and postoffice5. Though i like to use holdem manager and bought manager and omaha pro versioun for $145, I would like to use it and thanks for the help.
louis

smoothg
11-19-2009, 02:05 AM
I bought the software but cant use it and keep reinstalling just not working.
I have downloaded microsoft sdk and 3.5 and or 2 if this would help.I have also postgressql8.3 as i use it in pokertracker.

this is what shows up when i try to click on shortcut holdem managaer icon :
See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for '<Module>' threw an exception. ---> System.AccessViolationException: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.
at <PrivateImplementationDetails>{1100C8AA-B3AF-4064-B36C-E757D329D2CC}.$$method0x600000B-0(Int32 ‎, Int32 ‎)
at <PrivateImplementationDetails>{1100C8AA-B3AF-4064-B36C-E757D329D2CC}.$$method0x6000009-0(Boolean ‎)
at <PrivateImplementationDetails>{1100C8AA-B3AF-4064-B36C-E757D329D2CC}.$$method0x6000008-0(Boolean ‎, Boolean ‎)
at .cctor()
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at HoldemManager.frmLoading.d()
at HoldemManager.frmLoading.a(Object A_0, EventArgs A_1)
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndPr oc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.4927 (NetFXspW7.050727-4900)
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
HoldemManager
Assembly Version: 1.9.1.0
Win32 Version: 1.9.1.0
System.Drawing
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Windows.Forms
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
DevComponents.DotNetBar2
Assembly Version: 7.9.9.3
Win32 Version: 7.9.9.3
System.Xml
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
Accessibility
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll
DeployLX.Licensing.v3
Assembly Version: 3.2.2000.0
Win32 Version: 3.2.2000.3751

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.
Edit Report Today 09:38 PMsmoothg
See the setup log file located at 'C:\Users\LOUISS~1\AppData\Local\Temp\VSDBB15.tmp\ install.log' for more information.
Edit Report Moderation
Delete Messages Approve Messages Unapprove Messages Deselect All Messages

smoothg
11-19-2009, 02:23 AM
this is what i get looking for the jit enabled file
'C:\Users\LOUISS~1\AppData\Local\Temp\VSDBB15.tmp\ install.log' for more information.

The following properties have been set:
Property: [AdminUser] = true {boolean}
Property: [ProcessorArchitecture] = Intel {string}
Property: [VersionNT] = 6.1.0 {version}
Running checks for package '.NET Framework 2.0', phase BuildList
Running external check with command line "C:\Users\LOUISS~1\AppData\Local\Temp\VSDBB15.tmp\d otnetfx\dotnetchk.exe"
Process exited with code 1
Setting value '1 {int}' for property 'DotNetInstalled'
Reading value 'Version' of registry key 'HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer'
Read string value '8.0.7600.16385'
Setting value '8.0.7600.16385 {string}' for property 'IEVersion'
The following properties have been set for package '.NET Framework 2.0':
Property: [DotNetInstalled] = 1 {int}
Property: [IEVersion] = 8.0.7600.16385 {string}
Running checks for command 'dotnetfx\instmsia.exe'
Result of running operator 'ValueExists' on property 'VersionNT': true
Result of checks for command 'dotnetfx\instmsia.exe' is 'Bypass'
Running checks for command 'dotnetfx\WindowsInstaller-KB893803-v2-x86.exe'
Result of running operator 'ValueExists' on property 'Version9x': false
Result of running operator 'VersionLessThan' on property 'VersionNT' and value '5.0.3': false
Result of running operator 'VersionGreaterThanOrEqualTo' on property 'VersionMsi' and value '3.0': true
Result of checks for command 'dotnetfx\WindowsInstaller-KB893803-v2-x86.exe' is 'Bypass'
Running checks for command 'dotnetfx\dotnetfx.exe'
Result of running operator 'ValueNotEqualTo' on property 'DotNetInstalled' and value '0': true
Result of checks for command 'dotnetfx\dotnetfx.exe' is 'Bypass'
'.NET Framework 2.0' RunCheck result: No Install Needed
Launching Application.
Using MsiInstallProduct with package path 'C:\New folder\HoldemManagerSetupProject.msi' and command line ' "C:\New folder\HoldemManagerSetupProject.msi"'
MsiInstallProduct returned '1639'
Error:

WoW what should i do so confused!

Rvg72
11-19-2009, 03:26 AM
At me Holdem Manager incorrectly converts ring games from Cake Poker. Obviously it occurs from for that that Cake in a file of history for all uses "," as a divider, and for my record is used ".". As a result at viewing in Replayer I put 16$, and I put 1.6$. If it is necessary I can send a history file in which there is this hand.

P.S. Excuse for my bad English.

This is fixed in the next update. Cake does some weird things throughout their hand histories so it has been hard to identify and fix them all but I think we should have it pretty much covered now. For example, the one we missed before and you mention above, sometimes instead of showing a bet for $1.60 they will just show $1.6 or $1,6

Roy

Rvg72
11-19-2009, 03:29 AM
Using MsiInstallProduct with package path 'C:\New folder\HoldemManagerSetupProject.msi' and command line ' "C:\New folder\HoldemManagerSetupProject.msi"'
MsiInstallProduct returned '1639'
Error:

WoW what should i do so confused!

Try downloading the full setup again and then unzip the two files to your desktop and from there run the setup by right clicking and choosing Run as Administrator.

Roy

Rvg72
11-19-2009, 03:30 AM
Absolute Scanner / 1.09.03 update

Sorry but we're still having issues getting this to work so there won't be a release tonight. It is our highest priority right now

Roy

Yurka
11-19-2009, 04:17 AM
I have downloaded microsoft sdk and 3.5 and or 2 if this would help.I have also postgressql8.3 as i use it in pokertracker.

System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for '<Module>' threw an exception. ---> System.AccessViolationException: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.
at <PrivateImplementationDetails>{1100C8AA-B3AF-4064-B36C-E757D329D2CC}.$$method0x600000B-0(Int32 ‎, Int32 ‎)
at <PrivateImplementationDetails>{1100C8AA-B3AF-4064-B36C-E757D329D2CC}.$$method0x6000009-0(Boolean ‎)
at <PrivateImplementationDetails>{1100C8AA-B3AF-4064-B36C-E757D329D2CC}.$$method0x6000008-0(Boolean ‎, Boolean ‎)
at .cctor()
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

mscorlib
HoldemManager
System.Drawing
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Windows.Forms
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
DevComponents.DotNetBar2
System.Xml
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
Accessibility
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll
DeployLX.Licensing.v3

enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
</configuration>

See the setup log file located at 'C:\Users\LOUISS~1\AppData\Local\Temp\VSDBB15.tmp\ install.log' for more information.
Edit Report Moderation

I have same problem, full reinstal did't help me.

Friendly
11-19-2009, 05:04 AM
Broken in 1.09.02. Seriously guys, if you are going to fix it, then leave it fixed for a change ;)

As we mentioned in the 1.09.02 release notes, we reverted all the hud related changes back to the 1.09.01 version because there were other problems a lot of people were having with seat positions in the new version.

You tease!

Thanks for letting me know. Is this scheduled then for 1.10 or will there be a 1.09.03?

Absolute Scanner / 1.09.03 update

Sorry but we're still having issues getting this to work so there won't be a release tonight. It is our highest priority right now

Roy

Righty - thanks.

makdop
11-19-2009, 06:36 AM

+1 , please help :(

Recon20k
11-19-2009, 02:05 PM
Hi Roy,

Would ye be able to get a street by street ev calculator in the next update? The all in ev calculator is particularly bad for omaha.

Regards,

MikeMcQ1
11-19-2009, 02:17 PM

So should I be using the 1.09.01 version, or does the 1.09.02 version have the fix already implemented?

I'm using 1.09.02 and my HUD is off by one player. I have seating preferences selected in HEM and PokerStars correctly. I have seat 3 selected for both programs (6-max) but the HUD is rotated by one seat (seat 3's stats are on seat 4, seat 4's stats are located over seat 5, etc).

However, the mucked cards overlay are correctly showing up over the players involved in the hand.

If I change HEM's seat preference to "seat 2" (but keep PS seated at seat 3), the HUD now shows up correctly over each player, but the mucked hands overlay is now incorrect.

WeirdAl
11-19-2009, 03:07 PM
I still have two bottom pane issues:

in vs Players the bottom pane is not filtered by the date range at the top, meaning I get all hands vs the player rather than the ones I want.

In the Reports tab with the "Stack Size" report, the hands displayed in the bottom pane appear to have no relation to the stack size selected in the top pane

fozzy71
11-19-2009, 03:26 PM
this is whats wrong with mine i see the holdem manager window freezes and saids unhandled exception. I tried reinstalling it mutliple times but its not working. I even downloaded microsoft 3.5,2 and microsoft.net sdk 2009. I have postgressql 8.3 because i have pokertracker3 and postoffice5. Though i like to use holdem manager and bought manager and omaha pro versioun for $145, I would like to use it and thanks for the help.
louis

at .cctor()

mscorlib
HoldemManager
System.Drawing
System
System.Windows.Forms
DevComponents.DotNetBar2
System.Xml
Accessibility
DeployLX.Licensing.v3

enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
</configuration>

Edit Report Moderation

+1 , please help :(

Are you using Kaspersky? Please try this fix - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/showthread.php?t=21610

If that isn't the cause/solution, Please uninstall any 3rd party security software you have, and try reinstalling HM using this method. http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20816

If that fixes it install your security software one at a time, and test HM importing/hud after each new software you install.

If that doesnt help please email me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, so we can schedule a Teamviewer session. Download the Teamviewer Quick Support Module - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/TeamViewerQS.exe. Please let me know what time zone you are in and what time/days are convenient for you.

Hi Roy,

Would ye be able to get a street by street ev calculator in the next update? The all in ev calculator is particularly bad for omaha.

Regards,

Check out the SECT software - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/showthread.php?t=16665

So should I be using the 1.09.01 version, or does the 1.09.02 version have the fix already implemented?

1.09.02 - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe

I'm using 1.09.02 and my HUD is off by one player. I have seating preferences selected in HEM and PokerStars correctly. I have seat 3 selected for both programs (6-max) but the HUD is rotated by one seat (seat 3's stats are on seat 4, seat 4's stats are located over seat 5, etc).

However, the mucked cards overlay are correctly showing up over the players involved in the hand.

If I change HEM's seat preference to "seat 2" (but keep PS seated at seat 3), the HUD now shows up correctly over each player, but the mucked hands overlay is now incorrect.

1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete your existing position files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
3) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref.txt and pospref2.txt.
4) configure your poker client preferred seating and seating preferences in HM accordingly
5) Setup HUD pre-fetch: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=29 (if on stars or ftp)
6) open one cash Table and adjust the HUD while observing, and then sit and play at least one hand
7) move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions
8) Table manager -> File -> Save positions
9) Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats being moved to the correct positions.

smoothg
11-19-2009, 08:00 PM
do you think this problem i s result of i need to put the postsql8.3 and hm update psyically inside hm manager file or delete postsql before i download e[]holdem manager. i know when i run table hud it works. You think i could do anything with microsoft net 3.5 and or 2 and make it work?

fozzy71
11-19-2009, 09:08 PM
do you think this problem i s result of i need to put the postsql8.3 and hm update psyically inside hm manager file or delete postsql before i download e[]holdem manager. i know when i run table hud it works. You think i could do anything with microsoft net 3.5 and or 2 and make it work?

Please email me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, so we can schedule a Teamviewer session. Download the Teamviewer Quick Support Module - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/TeamViewerQS.exe. Please let me know what time zone you are in and what time/days are convenient for you.

reilly110
11-20-2009, 12:17 AM
i have a problem -when i try to open holdem manager

i get this error --an error has occured while loading the prefs files:root element missing

can someone advise how to fix

thanks

fozzy71
11-20-2009, 05:31 AM
1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete your existing HUD Prefs files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
3) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\prefs.xml
4) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and test on a single cash table.

cdcmo_money
11-20-2009, 02:02 PM
Still no fix for the Absolute table scanner????

armbrust
11-20-2009, 05:10 PM
For sure 5 min after someone hits the jp we will have the upgrade , lol.

Btw , ap did a great job with these new filters, very usefull to set your br ranges, i think it worth the wait.

PokerNemo
11-21-2009, 12:36 AM
autoupdate feature would be awesome

stry67
11-21-2009, 12:37 AM
Im using HEM 1.09.02 and WinXPpro x64. This may or not be a release bug but when looking under tourneys tab, HEM is not importing the time played in the tourney from the text file with the tourney result that I got from Pokerstars.

fozzy71
11-21-2009, 01:28 AM
Im using HEM 1.09.02 and WinXPpro x64. This may or not be a release bug but when looking under tourneys tab, HEM is not importing the time played in the tourney from the text file with the tourney result that I got from Pokerstars.

Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, to support@holdemmanager.net

Jin-Roh
11-21-2009, 04:22 AM
hey guys,

you are doing a great job can you plz help me.
error after update, beta 37 was the last working on OS: XP
installed .net 3.5, made exceptions in firewall and kaspersky, deleted cache before downloading but still the same error:

Informationen über das Aufrufen von JIT-Debuggen
anstelle dieses Dialogfelds finden Sie am Ende dieser Meldung.

************** Ausnahmetext **************
System.TypeInitializationException: Der Typeninitialisierer für "<Module>" hat eine Ausnahme verursacht. ---> System.AccessViolationException: Es wurde versucht, im geschützten Speicher zu lesen oder zu schreiben. Dies ist häufig ein Hinweis darauf, dass anderer Speicher beschädigt ist.
bei <PrivateImplementationDetails>{1100C8AA-B3AF-4064-B36C-E757D329D2CC}.$$method0x600000B-0(Int32 ‎, Int32 ‎)
bei <PrivateImplementationDetails>{1100C8AA-B3AF-4064-B36C-E757D329D2CC}.$$method0x6000009-0(Boolean ‎)
bei <PrivateImplementationDetails>{1100C8AA-B3AF-4064-B36C-E757D329D2CC}.$$method0x6000008-0(Boolean ‎, Boolean ‎)
bei .cctor()
--- Ende der internen Ausnahmestapelüberwachung ---
bei HoldemManager.frmLoading.d()
bei HoldemManager.frmLoading.a(Object A_0, EventArgs A_1)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndPr oc(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Geladene Assemblys **************
mscorlib
Assembly-Version: 2.0.0.0.
Win32-Version: 2.0.50727.3053 (netfxsp.050727-3000).
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINXP/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll.
HoldemManager
Assembly-Version: 1.9.1.0.
Win32-Version: 1.9.1.0.
CodeBase: file:///F:/Poker/Holdem%20Manager/HoldemManager.exe.
System.Drawing
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINXP/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll.
System
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINXP/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll.
System.Windows.Forms
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINXP/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll.
DevComponents.DotNetBar2
Assembly-Version: 7.9.9.3.
Win32-Version: 7.9.9.3.
CodeBase: file:///F:/Poker/Holdem%20Manager/DevComponents.DotNetBar2.DLL.
System.Xml
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINXP/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll.
Accessibility
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINXP/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll.
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINXP/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms.resources/2.0.0.0_de_b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.resources.dll.
DeployLX.Licensing.v3
Assembly-Version: 3.2.2000.0.
Win32-Version: 3.2.2000.3751.
CodeBase: file:///F:/Poker/Holdem%20Manager/DeployLX.Licensing.v3.DLL.
mscorlib.resources
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINXP/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll.

************** JIT-Debuggen **************
Um das JIT-Debuggen (Just-In-Time) zu aktivieren, muss in der
Konfigurationsdatei der Anwendung oder des Computers
(machine.config) der jitDebugging-Wert im Abschnitt system.windows.forms festgelegt werden.
Die Anwendung muss mit aktiviertem Debuggen kompiliert werden.

Zum Beispiel:

<configuration>
</configuration>

Wenn das JIT-Debuggen aktiviert ist, werden alle nicht behandelten
Ausnahmen an den JIT-Debugger gesendet, der auf dem
Computer registriert ist, und nicht in diesem Dialogfeld behandelt.

thx in advance

netsrak
11-21-2009, 05:51 AM
You need to change same Kasperky settings:
- disable heuristic scan
- switch to compatibility mode

EZEQK
11-21-2009, 10:38 AM
HI,
i'm playing on cash games Pokerstars in Euros: HM not working with these tables. Only $ tables.

Any issue?

Jin-Roh
11-21-2009, 11:04 AM
You need to change same Kasperky settings:
- disable heuristic scan
- switch to compatibility mode

Ok , updated kaspersky , disabled heuristic scan but cant find compatibility mode, where is it ?

btw new error:

http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/6548/kap.jpg (http://img522.imageshack.us/i/kap.jpg/) http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/kap.jpg/1/w836.png (http://g.imageshack.us/img522/kap.jpg/1/)

What can I do ?

JuhaL
11-21-2009, 12:20 PM
Should Poker Stars Euro-tables work? If not, when?

pokerman777
11-21-2009, 12:48 PM
add moves by streets like it's done in pokeroffice in hud , for example check-X, raise-R, call-C. It's so easy to add and it's very helpful for multitabling.
Also doesnt work autoattach for tables in microgaming and entraction network .

fozzy71
11-21-2009, 01:21 PM
HI,
i'm playing on cash games Pokerstars in Euros: HM not working with these tables. Only $ tables.

Any issue?

Should Poker Stars Euro-tables work? If not, when?

The HUD should work in the upcoming 1.09.03 version, but the hands will still import as $'s until the multi-currency support in the 1.10 beta versions.

Ok , updated kaspersky , disabled heuristic scan but cant find compatibility mode, where is it ?

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/showthread.php?t=21610

btw new error:

http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/6548/kap.jpg (http://img522.imageshack.us/i/kap.jpg/) http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/kap.jpg/1/w836.png (http://g.imageshack.us/img522/kap.jpg/1/)

What can I do ?

This is usually a firewall or windows update issue, but with you it is most likely being caused by Kaspersky. If the fix I linked above does not work I would suggest you uninstall kaspersky, reboot and get HM and PostgreSQL working. Then you can try to install some anti-virus and/or firewall. Just make sure each time you install something new you reboot and try to use HM/SQL. If you lose connection you will know the last thing installed is likely the cause.

add moves by streets like it's done in pokeroffice in hud , for example check-X, raise-R, call-C. It's so easy to add and it's very helpful for multitabling.
Also doesnt work autoattach for tables in microgaming and entraction network .

We have some Live-Tracking features for a few sites, but Pokerstars and FTP do not want us doing this. You have to read the dealer chatbox to extract this information and they take lots of measures to prevent prople from reading the chatbox. My understanding is PO can no longer do this either for those 2 sites.

N0-L1m1T
11-21-2009, 02:00 PM
Hi,
I have a couple of queries:

1. I am in the process of migrating to Windows 7 but haven't moved Holdem Manager yet. Is there a clearly defined procedure for migrating to Windows 7 yet?

2. I have .Net framework version 4 (beta) on the new system. Is that ok for HM and upcoming releases? I assume it is.

Regards,
Dave

Jin-Roh
11-21-2009, 04:53 PM
Thank you very much fozzy everything working fine now, after updating SP3 and all the other things you told me. :)

I was a little bit surprised the 64 stats barrier still exists . its really time to remove it, I cant add anymore stats :( dont think its much work .

and btw some stats really needed:

C-bet turn in 3 bet pot !!!
C-bet ip and oop for all streets !!!
fold to 3-bet ip and oop !!!

those stats are really important for 6max cg

thx in advance, really appreciate your efforts

greetz

Jin

Zografa
11-21-2009, 08:13 PM
Thank you very much fozzy everything working fine now, after updating SP3 and all the other things you told me. :)

I was a little bit surprised the 64 stats barrier still exists . its really time to remove it, I cant add anymore stats :( dont think its much work .

and btw some stats really needed:

C-bet turn in 3 bet pot !!!
C-bet ip and oop for all streets !!!
fold to 3-bet ip and oop !!!

those stats are really important for 6max cg

thx in advance, really appreciate your efforts

greetz

Jin

I confirm that theese stats are super needed!

PokerNemo
11-21-2009, 10:06 PM
how about were we can see what actions they do on each street in the hud like check call raise check call check raise etc etc

fozzy71
11-22-2009, 12:31 AM
how about were we can see what actions they do on each street in the hud like check call raise check call check raise etc etc

We have some Live-Tracking features for a few sites, but Pokerstars and FTP do not want us doing this. You have to read the dealer chatbox to extract this information and they take lots of measures to prevent prople from reading the chatbox. My understanding is PO can no longer do this either for those 2 sites.

bobotang
11-22-2009, 11:58 AM
Multi Table Stat (shows number of tables people are playing on in hud – requires scanner license)

I have the scanner.

I can't find the stat under misc, how can I add this on my HUD please ?

pokerman777
11-22-2009, 12:05 PM
We have some Live-Tracking features for a few sites, but Pokerstars and FTP do not want us doing this.
it'a not a problem, release this feature for european sites, ongame , ipoker , party etc.

Cgreen
11-22-2009, 01:01 PM
hello, where can I download last beta 1.09 43 becouse on every link on forum i get 1.09 02, ???
tx

fozzy71
11-22-2009, 02:38 PM
Multi Table Stat (shows number of tables people are playing on in hud – requires scanner license)

I have the scanner.

I can't find the stat under misc, how can I add this on my HUD please ?

This feature was rolled back temporarily due to other, unrelated HUD issues. It will be back in the next update I believe.

hello, where can I download last beta 1.09 43 becouse on every link on forum i get 1.09 02, ???
tx

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/showthread.php?t=11865

JAK
11-22-2009, 03:10 PM
I can´t get HEM to import from Poker Nordica (Merge).

I have no idea why.

Thanks for any help about this.

fozzy71
11-22-2009, 05:38 PM
I can´t get HEM to import from Poker Nordica (Merge).

I have no idea why.

Thanks for any help about this.

It is not publicly supported yet unless you have a hand grabber in 1.09.02. The 1.10 alpha version is out to a small group and will soon be public beta if all goes well.

JAK
11-22-2009, 06:15 PM
It is not publicly supported yet unless you have a hand grabber in 1.09.02. The 1.10 alpha version is out to a small group and will soon be public beta if all goes well.

Thank you!

How do I get a hand grabber? Maybe it´s no use to provide it if the new version will be out soon...

Edit: I guess the hands I play now will be imported when I install the new version, right?

fozzy71
11-22-2009, 07:08 PM
Thank you!

How do I get a hand grabber? Maybe it´s no use to provide it if the new version will be out soon...

You may be able to get a trial version to use until our support is available.

Edit: I guess the hands I play now will be imported when I install the new version, right?

I can't say for sure, but hopefully the developer will answer that for you.

king_nothing_
11-22-2009, 11:37 PM
Please hurry up with the multi-currency support for PS.

smoothg
11-23-2009, 05:42 AM
Please email me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, so we can schedule a Teamviewer session. Download the Teamviewer Quick Support Module - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/TeamViewerQS.exe. Please let me know what time zone you are in and what time/days are convenient for you.

what is the id and password after you download that team viewer?
Me personally anytime after thanksgiving day is well!

JAK
11-23-2009, 09:49 AM
You may be able to get a trial version to use until our support is available.

Sounds good, how shall I do to get it?

TiGeR79
11-23-2009, 12:20 PM
When will next release be downloadable. and would it be 1.09.03 or 1.10 beta?
And in which version will the leakbuster update be available, the one with the stats on each position. :cool:

fozzy71
11-23-2009, 12:24 PM
what is the id and password after you download that team viewer?
Me personally anytime after thanksgiving day is well!

You will give me the ID and Password the day of our support session, so I can connect to you.

Sounds good, how shall I do to get it?

Oops, sorry. :o

http://www.idleminer.com/

And in which version will the leakbuster update be available, the one with the stats on each position. :cool:

I can't answer any of those questions. :(

TiGeR79
11-23-2009, 12:29 PM

I can't answer any of those questions. :(

But will the leakbuster update be in the very next release then?

fozzy71
11-23-2009, 12:37 PM
I honestly don't know. The developer will have to answer those questions.

cdcmo_money
11-23-2009, 07:54 PM
Any news on the status of the update to fix the table scanner at Absolute?

PokerSoccer
11-23-2009, 08:02 PM
Any news on the status of the update to fix the table scanner at Absolute?

+1

Hilips
11-23-2009, 10:26 PM
Can someone look at this thread pls: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/showthread.php?t=21730

AlwaysAPlus
11-24-2009, 03:32 AM
Can we get an update for when this http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/pages/5307-holdem-manger-suggestions might be released? If there is a different thread where I can follow this specifically please link it.

AlwaysAPlus
11-24-2009, 03:33 AM
Sorry I meant to link here http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/pages/5307-holdem-manger-suggestions/suggestions/61672-hud-stats-v-s-hero?ref=title

INSPIRON
11-24-2009, 06:01 AM
Hopefully this is an ok thread to post a very old HM bug.

- in Filters, after you put an amount in the "Only include hands where[...] $ vs player" field, and you Save and Close THEN return to Filters --> the amount resets to $0 <-- it should remain as previously set.

darkconbcept
11-24-2009, 09:06 AM
This is unaceptable. Your developer states an update for cereus Table Scanner will be available in TWENTY FOUR HOURS! Instead it's been over a week!! I just started my trial as soon as this bug came out, and now my entire trial is wasted and all I can do is buy the program (that doesnt even work yet) and hope that I like it.

This is no way to run a business, instead of fozzy having to guess when it'll be fixed everyday, how about someone actually working on this issue be TRUTHFUL and give us a timeline. I'm sure a lot of people will appreciate the honesty instead of DODGING the question/vague answers everyday!!!!!!!!

fozzy71
11-24-2009, 01:05 PM
I am going to quote the reply from PatVS in the related Cereus Update thread (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/showthread.php?p=106391#post106391). It does a good job of explaining the process.

Was it me that semi-bluffed there would be a fix in 24 hours :) ?

It was probably me... You want honestly OK:
There are two main HoldemManager teams: team 1 works on HoldemManager (includes rvg72), team 2 (includes ScannerSupport) works on TableScanner.

We (fozzy, fabio, netsrak, me) aren't part of team 1 and 2.
We create lists of all problems and team 1 and 2 fixes those problems.
I'm quite impressed every time I update HoldemManager and see the release list of all new fixes! When team 1 and 2 have both finished their "to do list of fixes" a new beta is released. (usually every week, at times almost every day, remember beta 22, 23, 23a, 23b, 24, 25, etc. all in one week?)

This week, there is a delay with the 1.09.03 release. I have no idea why, I don't know which team to "blame", I don't know when it'll be released. (I wrote "sometime this week" in another post, but in all honest that was another semi-bluff) (and I was SHOCKED to read the TableScanner Ongame problem could take 4 weeks to fix) I do know, team 1 and 2 are both working very hard, and when it will be released the list of fixes will be a lot longer, than had it been released last week.

I'm very sorry, this will have a negative effect on your expiring trial version.
If it does expire, and some things important for you are still not fixed, we can always offer you a 10 day full refund option so that you can use it risk free.

tiratrocos
11-24-2009, 03:40 PM
This is unaceptable. Your developer states an update for cereus Table Scanner will be available in TWENTY FOUR HOURS! Instead it's been over a week!! I just started my trial as soon as this bug came out, and now my entire trial is wasted and all I can do is buy the program (that doesnt even work yet) and hope that I like it.

This is no way to run a business, instead of fozzy having to guess when it'll be fixed everyday, how about someone actually working on this issue be TRUTHFUL and give us a timeline. I'm sure a lot of people will appreciate the honesty instead of DODGING the question/vague answers everyday!!!!!!!!

I agree with you that stating an update (or release or whatever) to be available within a period of time and in the end it isn't its a bit frustrating.

Not unaceptable. Frustrating for some maybe.

I am a HM user for a few months now (perhaps more than 12 =) and there were times I was impatient and frustrated of waiting more than announced for some updates. I bought HM and those updates would make HM work properly facing some site's updates, for example.

But in the end, most of the times after a short period than the announced, the problems were solved with all the efforts from HM team.

Unaceptable is saying this is no way to run a business generalizing the whole to one delayed update of one single issue.

Putting selfishness aside, maybe something happened. Maybe something personal. Maybe they overlooked the issue and it will take some more days. Maybe they are solving several issues instead of only the ones we are in need.

As Fozzy already replied, I was sure HM team would solve your problem the best way. As they have been always doing with everyone else.

To give these guys some respect please check the release info thread for the 1.09 betas. Especially the number of issues per update and the release dates:

http://forums.holdemmanager.net/showthread.php?t=11865

I am a truly happy and satisfied customer.

And please take this as a favorable comment about Holdem Manager, hoping it helps you deciding on purchasing it or not :)

fozzy71
11-24-2009, 04:52 PM
I am sure the developers are working overtime to get the issues resolved. We actually have twice as many developers now as we did 2 months ago, so whatever problems they are having must be significant. Once they know something they will post it here, but obviously no one wants to say it is ready until it is certain. If you are subscribed to this thread for email notifications, all you have to do is check your email and you will be among the first to know when the next release is available. I find out the same way you guys do. :o

stry67
11-24-2009, 05:32 PM
Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, to support@holdemmanager.net

Waiting for a email response/ answer to this still :(

fozzy71
11-24-2009, 10:20 PM
Waiting for a email response/ answer to this still :(

Can you send the original hand history file, in addition to the summary file, please.

Please try and reference support request #65561

Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 11:20 PM
PokerStars Tournament #214467909

shahrad
11-25-2009, 02:07 AM
On ongame Prefetching is allowed, aren't you planing a prefetch for ongame tables?

RollBuilder
11-25-2009, 10:28 AM
Can someone look at this thread pls: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/showthread.php?t=2207&page=2

Rags
11-25-2009, 11:06 AM
i downloaded and installed the 1.09.02 patch for existing users. HEM works fine after this, but a lot of tourneys i have played have disappeared from the data view. and now all my stats are wrong.

is it possible to retrieve them?

fozzy71
11-25-2009, 11:16 AM
On ongame Prefetching is allowed, aren't you planing a prefetch for ongame tables?

The developer will have to answer this, and he has been out of town, so he is a bit behind schedule. :(

Can someone look at this thread pls: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/showthread.php?t=2207&page=2

I will.

i downloaded and installed the 1.09.02 patch for existing users. HEM works fine after this, but a lot of tourneys i have played have disappeared from the data view. and now all my stats are wrong.

is it possible to retrieve them?

:confused:

Which site and type of tourneys? You may want to start a new thread about it, with some details and screen shots, but it sounds like the DB may have become corrupt at the same time, coincidentally, assuming all your filters are cleared, etc. Try to see if a new db fixes the issue.

*Try creating a new UTF DB - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146
*Now import a small portion of your \HMArchive so you can see if the problem exists in the new DB - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=173
*If the new DB seems to work properly, you will want to import the rest of your archives to the new DB, export/import the hands from the old DB to the new DB, and export/import any player notes and tourney summaries - and then delete the old DB. - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=21

Make sure you export/backup everything before deleting the old DB - http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20754

Chipp
11-25-2009, 05:02 PM
We have some Live-Tracking features for a few sites, but Pokerstars and FTP do not want us doing this.

it'a not a problem, release this feature for european sites, ongame , ipoker , party etc.

+1, and AP/UB.

Njdsousa
11-25-2009, 07:03 PM
Can someone answer this? PLEASE???

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/showthread.php?t=9506&page=15

zirjeo
11-25-2009, 07:42 PM
I see pot odds are available under table preferences, but i don't see them on the hud?

zion
11-26-2009, 03:44 AM
Where has this thread gone, where the changes of each single release update were commented?
Sorry, but I can´t find it anymore.

LostCause
11-26-2009, 08:43 AM
Where has this thread gone, where the changes of each single release update were commented?
Sorry, but I can´t find it anymore.

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/showthread.php?t=11865

It is not updated as regularly as it used to be.

cdcmo_money
11-26-2009, 02:08 PM
I know it Thanksgiving so I hope everyone is spending the holidays with loved ones, but can we get a time table on the tablescanner being fixed for AP. It was originally supposed to take 24 hours now its been 5 days or more. Thanks

Rvg72
11-26-2009, 05:08 PM
Hi, 1.09.03 will be uploaded in the next hour or two. Main fix is the scanner for ABS/UB which we had to rewrite due to the huge changes they made to their lobby. We're going to fold a few of the fixes scheduled for 1.10 into this version as well.

We're also going to be releasing a new 1.10 Alpha version to people in the private group who are using that

Public Beta for 1.10 should be within a week for sure.

Roy

Cherufe
11-26-2009, 06:02 PM
Can you tell us what do you expect to offer in the upcoming 1.10 beta?

Josey Wales
11-26-2009, 07:07 PM
Support for Stars 8max tables, pretty please w/sugar on top?

fish
11-26-2009, 07:09 PM
i had 2 big popups today:

"your license is not allowed for Omaha please visit www.holdemmanger.com"

I never played Omaha and i never opend a omaha-table.

I played Texas Holdem but the popup covered half of my table!

Rvg72
11-26-2009, 08:37 PM
Can you tell us what do you expect to offer in the upcoming 1.10 beta?

It is mentioned at the beginning of this thread but Merge, Boss and Multi Currency are the main things in the list.

Support for Stars 8max tables, pretty please w/sugar on top?

This is in the 1.10 alpha already

i had 2 big popups today:

"your license is not allowed for Omaha please visit www.holdemmanger.com"

I never played Omaha and i never opend a omaha-table.

I played Texas Holdem but the popup covered half of my table!

You must have had an Omaha hand in your hand history folder. We're going to work on a better way to deal with this

Roy

Rvg72
11-26-2009, 08:43 PM

We merged in a bunch of the importing fixes / updates along with the big scanner update to deal with the Cereus lobby changes.

* (1.09.03) Made scanner changes to deal with Absolute and UB Lobby Changes
* (1.09.03) Added scanner support for Chilipoker, Mansionpoker, BetnGo, VictorChandler and Celeb Poker
* (1.09.03) Added support for FTP Cashout Tournament summary imports
* (1.09.03) FTP Run it Twice split pots now import ok
* (1.09.03) Some ipoker skins just use "Holdem" as the gametype to denote NL Holdem. These now import
* (1.09.03) Some Stars Euro hands on certain locales were not importing ok. Should be fixed now
* (1.09.03) Fixed Cake issue when they use 1.6 to indicate $1.60
* (1.09.03) Fixed Cake issue where the same card would be dealt twice in the same hand due to hand corruption issues and this could cause the importer to crash
* (1.09.03) Ongame Play Money hands no longer import
* (1.09.03) Ongame Tourney hands sometimes use K to represent 1000 when stacks get big. These are now supported and we no longer verify that amounts wagered / amounts won match on these hands since ongame is rounding off the numbers making this impossible

Roy

izzleskizzlez
11-26-2009, 10:09 PM
Thank you guys for getting the Cereus tables to scan. The tables scan and open perfectly. I just noticed that you can't join the waitlist. It simply pops up the lobby when you click join and nothing happens. Is this just a limitation of the AB Lobby or is this issue going to be addressed in the future? Its not the worst thing in the world since I will take being able to scan the tables over not being able to.

smoothg
11-27-2009, 12:37 AM

fozzy this is my problem and tried to redownload it and download any software to help

Eclipse86
11-27-2009, 01:16 AM
Just updated to beta 1.09.03.

Cereus table scanner isn't working for me. It goes through the list and makes the jingle sound but no information is displayed on the table scanner.

cdcmo_money
11-27-2009, 01:17 AM
Just updated to beta 1.09.03.

Cereus table scanner isn't working for me. It goes through the list and makes the jingle sound but no information is displayed on the table scanner.

SAME thing for me too:(