PDA

View Full Version : everest not recognized in cash stats

unheld
11-02-2009, 01:27 PM
the hud and importer work fine during play, but after play if I want to check a hand/post etc..I can not find any cash or mtt history to look at.
my everest player alias is set/added, HEM has a player history data base, but I can't find it.
the player refresh button has no everest player to refresh to, cash or mtt.:confused:

netsrak
11-02-2009, 03:22 PM
Click on change and enter your everest player name.
Check your filter settings.

unheld
11-02-2009, 08:37 PM
Yes I meant to say the change player button, when i do this there is no everest me!, no new player to add as well.The other four sites are there, no problem with them .Four sites are the same player name, one different,all are set for player names, alias' ,everest does not show up when i click to change or add.

fozzy71
11-02-2009, 11:21 PM
Can you post your screen name? Is it using unusual (UTF-8) characters? Can you post or attach a hand history, and perhaps a screen shat of the HUD in action, or the HUD Options > Active Player Details Window.

unheld
11-03-2009, 07:26 PM
my name is of normal english language ,no I will not be posting my personal info in the hem forum, give me a secure e-mail address to send any screen shat or personal info to!
hem does not recognize everest so no hand history can be found,but it works and is saving hand histories from everest, if I played fozzy71 @.25/.50 tables for 100 hands, HEM would tell me the next time I play fozzy71 that I played 100 hands against himvp75%,pfr53%...fish out of water etc....
Hem also changes my stats to 0 after I change tables in mtt's, but will add to other player stats if I see them again

fozzy71
11-04-2009, 03:57 AM
That screen shot is far too small to see.

I have forwarded this thread to the developer for a reply as I see another similar thread.

unheld
11-05-2009, 01:01 PM
I can see basic stats history of levels, when I click on active players instead of selected(need to be playing everest)It will show me below all active players on the table, win/loss etc..and me at all levels I have played at everest, win/loss, hand total etc..
can't access any hands at all.there is nothing for mtt's,or sit and goes.
The attachment is of an everest dll in the HEM folder.

Rvg72
11-05-2009, 01:34 PM
the everest.dll in the folder is for the scanner.

I think you are probably clicking on the down arrow beside the change button which shows recently viewed players. Click right on the text "change" and it will let you choose your player name.

Roy