PDA

View Full Version : No connection after: HUD Options etc.

Realization
11-02-2009, 01:14 PM
Just wanted to tell:

After clicking: HUD Options and then Launch Active Player Details Window..... my HEM lost the connection to the database. The typical "lost 127.000blabla

It`s working again after restarting the PC and I wont click it again, because it took me hours to get it to work (Windows 7, Kaspaersky etc.). Just wanted to tell you :-)

netsrak
11-02-2009, 03:12 PM
Are you running holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe as administrator?

Realization
11-02-2009, 03:29 PM
Of course ! :-)

Realization
11-02-2009, 04:43 PM
Great, now I loose the connection to the database totally random.
Failed to connect to 127...... fuck !!!!!!

What can I do now?
I did exyctly like I was told to in this long thread with the 18 points. uninstall everything, reinstall kaspersky and so on.......

EDIT: After restarting the PC, it works again....... but this cannot be solution.

EDIT: Connection lost again after 10 hands...

fozzy71
11-02-2009, 08:11 PM
You have kaspersky, and tried the fixes there? You may need to try an alternative AVP for a while. Our new licensing software causes problems with Kaspersky and Comodo. Hopefully those companies and/or our developers will find a solution soon. There are many free AVP options. I hhavent paid for anti-virus in 5 or 6 years, and can't remember the last big problem I had.

I have used Avira, Avast, AVG, and most recently Microsoft Security Essentials without issues.

Realization
11-03-2009, 10:25 AM
I uninstalled Kaspersky and it works now.
But this is not the solution. Kaspersky is by far the best AVP, and I paid for it.

It`s the HEM of Antivirusprograms and of course it makes me sad that I had to uninstall it :(

;)

netsrak
11-03-2009, 01:10 PM
I'm sure Kaspersky will fix it soon. They have a problem with Postgresql in this release.