PDA

View Full Version : Raise donkbet Flop = Raise Flop

frib
09-10-2008, 11:50 AM
Hi,

I'm currently still playing with PT2 and now I'm looking whether to upgrade to PT3 or switch to HEM. The software looks pretty nice so far, but I have a question about the HUD stats.
The raise flop/turn/river value is a pretty important one for me, and I only found a raise donkbet flop/turn/river in HEM, so now I wonder whether they are the same or not. If not, is there a way to see the plain raise xxx value?

Thank you

morny
09-10-2008, 12:17 PM
We have raise flop Cbet, raise flop cbet raised pot (raised pot is where there was 1 raise preflop) raise flop cbet 3bet pot(3bet is where there was 2 or more raises preflop i.e 3bet/4bet pots) raise river cbet, theres also the donk raise stats you mentioned and check raises.

Theres also raise turn cbet and raise river cbet. Theres some other stats well also be adding like just plain raise turn and raise river etc and well also be allowing you to create custom stats in future updates

carl
09-30-2008, 02:05 PM
Hi,
The raise flop/turn/river value is a pretty important one for me,..

+1

I'm surprised that there are so many special stats on raises for each street but that I didn't find a simple raise stat for each post-flop street.

From the new beta release:

* (1.06.04 beta 1 NEW) Added W$SD stats for check raise flop, check raise turn, raise flop and raise turn.

Does this mean that there will be plain raise stats with the next update or are these again more special stats?

Best regards,
carl

morny
09-30-2008, 02:22 PM
No these stats will be added later, well get around to adding lots of new stats eventually but some stats are more difficult to add than others