PDA

View Full Version : iPoker hud keeps resetting to default instead of HU profile

pj94z
03-20-2012, 04:27 PM
I have a custom HU hud as I only play HU

The custom HUD appears on all sites except iPoker.

on iPoker, it shows the default hud....i goto table manager, select the table and manually change the profile to HU hud and it changes immediately...however, if another tables opens...it goes back to the deafult hud..so i keep having to manually change the hud each time i get a new HU table on ipoker.

how can i fix this?

Patvs
03-20-2012, 11:19 PM
Go to hud options--> player preferences--> use for tab

Make sure they're no overlapping/conflicting settings between the HUD configurations.

For example: you're making changes to a HUD configuration assigned to PokerStars, but the "default" HUD is assigned to "any site" ("any site" will include PokerStars, so then this HUD will be shown instead of the HUD configuration you're making changes to)

pj94z
03-20-2012, 11:30 PM
Go to hud options--> player preferences--> use for tab

Make sure they're no overlapping/conflicting settings between the HUD configurations.

For example: you're making changes to a HUD configuration assigned to PokerStars, but the "default" HUD is assigned to "any site" ("any site" will include PokerStars, so then this HUD will be shown instead of the HUD configuration you're making changes to)

I have DEFAULT profile for any site, all games , checked: 6 max, full ring (HU is unchecked)
I have HU profile for any site, all games, checked: HU (6max,FR is unchecked)

Is that right? If so, Im still having the wrong HUD show up on Ipoker only

Patvs
03-21-2012, 12:29 AM
Go over the OTHER HUD configurations, if they're not also assigned to any site.

Assign the DEFAULT profile to a site you don't play on.

pj94z
03-24-2012, 02:37 PM
Go over the OTHER HUD configurations, if they're not also assigned to any site.

Assign the DEFAULT profile to a site you don't play on.

Ok, i have a default and hu profile.

default only assigned to bodog, which i dont play on.

HU assigned to any site, all games, HU only checked.

Still...when I play iPoker HU...the default profile is assigned to the HU tables.

Next, I will try to assign HU to all tables, all types of games, all sites..and see if that works...but then...when i play 6max or FR, i wont be able to use the default :(

Patvs
03-25-2012, 01:34 AM
hud options--> site options-- ipoker--> turn on ALL the attempt to detect settings (and turn off track live hands)