PDA

View Full Version : HEM wont auto import hands..

dtkodak123
11-02-2009, 07:21 AM
I just ran auto import (it looked froze but in the task manager it wasnt) and imported like 1or2 files of the 5 i had.. so i closed it.

Have tried re-opening it now, and now it just says "auto importing..." and nothing is happening.

Its using alot of CPU too. HMimport is doing 50% CPU and at 128,500mem usuage. abouts.

any ideas? i keep re-opening and closing it and trying again.. nothing.

It was working fine eariler today when i brought my comp to a friends house, and now its not working.. sigh.

oh and im on the latest beta too.

netsrak
11-02-2009, 07:48 AM
Reboot your computer,
move the files to a different folder and try to import them via import file or import from folder.

If you have Vista/Windows7, please verify that UAC is off. If it is on, please turn it off and reboot. http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=73.
Or make sure that holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

dtkodak123
11-02-2009, 08:07 AM
im on windowsxp..

i did try the reboot method before, forgot to add that.

i tried just "import from folder" it if found the 10 files in their. nothing happened after it found them. and also, forgot to add, when i click stop import, it just says "stopping..." on that button.

just tried, "import files" button, same thing.. finds all 10 files and nothing happens..

dtkodak123
11-02-2009, 08:14 AM
prob solved.

it was having issues with my "ftops warmup summary"

all my cashgames updated when i took that out..

- edit -

yeah, im trying to have it import just the ftops warmup summary, and its just doing "Found 1 files to process...." and nothing is happening.
kinda interesting..

netsrak
11-02-2009, 03:11 PM
mail the summary with a link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.net

dtkodak123
11-02-2009, 05:47 PM
i already deleted it.. sorry..

no big deal to me, might be to support here.. if im not the only one with the issue..