PDA

View Full Version : What is going on with HM? No new features is being added

El Helado
11-02-2009, 06:14 AM
Seriously, what is happening with HM? I first was so happy since you were adding nice new features constantly and when tablescanner and omahaadditions came up I was worried that HM HE itself would get less attention but was told that you had different people for each "department".

Now there hasnt been any major updates in like 3 months, just bugfixes and the boss media support that has been promised for like 1 month is still yet to come.

Please, start focus on developing new stuff and hire more people if you need to, I am sure us HM-nerds would pay extra for faster developing, I know I would.

PS: If you need some help with what to improve and find that the suggestion-forum doesnt have good ideas then I can definetly give you more stuff. I would first suggest different kinds of massdatareports like winrates based on certain statistical values like PFR/VPIP etc and also different kinds of reports like better systems for $/hour $/table etc etc etc especially some system that deals with the problem that is different servertimes on different clients (making all hourly wages etc incorrect if you play more then 1 site simultaneously).

netsrak
11-02-2009, 07:41 AM
1.09 Beta 43

This is probably the last update before 1.09 release tomorrow. We already have a lot of 1.10 work under way and some of it is complete so it is time to officially release this. The top 5 key features in 1.10 are: Multi Currency, Boss Support, Merge Support, Multi Table Stat (a hud stat showing how many tables each player is playing - requires a table scanner license) and Effective Stack Filtering for tourneys. There are many other smaller things being planned for 1.10 as well.

Roy

Latest statement

Rvg72
11-28-2009, 12:40 AM
I completely disagree with what you are saying but to answer your Boss question, last week we released a 1.10 alpha release to everyone who donated Boss and Merge hands and it supports both sites. This will be public beta before the end of next week.

Along with that in the last few months, in addition to spending a huge amount of time working out bugs and dealing with daily poker site changes and working on countless "minor" development changes we have:

* added live tracking of hands for many sites
* added the Leak Buster component
* added autorate which actually updates based on rules in real time
* added client side table scanning for almost all supported sites
* added server side table scanning for most sites
* added ability to select portion of graph and see all hands from that section
* added hand range and icm tools to the replayer

Roy

Biju
11-29-2009, 01:19 PM
What an ungrateful idiot. What software have you ever purchased for peanuts and received the level of support given here. I had a teamviewer session the other day with one of the staff at 10.30 in the evening his time. Get a life and recognise how much better off you are with the INVESTMENT not write off.