PDA

View Full Version : Messed up new update & zoom poker play money

ionathan
03-20-2012, 11:40 AM
Hi

I play some play money zoom poker and real money also. I knew it wouldn't be ready the HM2 so I didn't open it while playing. But I forgot that he takes the hand history so when I opened it to play my main game it imported the zoom hands. So my problem is that it passed the play money like $5/10$ and I can't delete the hands in the report tab and my winning is a mess up now. Also I notice that in the active session the results are wrong. I report again to a new database only this month and seems that everything works ok, so the mess up in all sections seem to be relative with the zoom hands. Ie I can't arrange in the session by day report with descending order the days etc, my winning in every session is totally wrong. Also my net winning is totally wrong in my main game that I am playing 6max 100nl. The same at 50nl.

I don't have a problem to reimport the hands but I want for sure my notes to be imported also.

Thanks in advance.

ionathan
03-20-2012, 02:49 PM
I backup only the conf database ( including the notes ) and I reimport the hand history from the HM archive. After I restore only the conf and it works.

Patvs
03-20-2012, 11:15 PM
Home tab--> Database--> you can purge the $5/$10 hands, and it will delete the play money 5/10 zoom hands from the database.

ionathan
03-21-2012, 11:46 AM
Thanks. It deleted the play money but for some reason some of the hands was imported as 100nl with winnings 1500$ etc , so it's a mess. It works for me with the solution I posted.