PDA

View Full Version : ZOOM Imported(how do i get my previous hands in?)

pepsipanda16
03-20-2012, 03:39 AM
Title says it all. I updated HEM and it imported new hands but not showing results of my previous ZOOM hands..... How do i fix this so it is showing my total results?

Patvs
03-20-2012, 04:06 AM
Zoom hands import in http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Hm2_2.0.0.6470.exe
However play money zoom hands also imported in this. (5/10 play money---> $5/$10).
So the zoom import isn't in the 6483 build but will be back in later builds.

pepsipanda16
03-20-2012, 12:46 PM
ok but i only have the results showing for the 19th in the results column is what im saying the other hands have already been imported but are not showing in the results. do i have to reimport them and how do i do that?

kidacao
03-20-2012, 01:58 PM
I dont understand what do i have to do to get hands imported into HEM1 .

That link gives me an installer for HEM2

mefromspace
03-20-2012, 02:27 PM
I dont understand what do i have to do to get hands imported into HEM1 .

That link gives me an installer for HEM2

The support in HM1 forums are confused...they talk HM2 and gives links to HM2 which is a different product.

Why make a HM1 seperat forum when you only talk HM2 in here:confused:????

Patvs
03-20-2012, 11:00 PM
it imported new hands but not showing results of my previous ZOOM hands.....

I concluded from this he was using HM2, but accidently posted his question in the HM1 forums.

--

HM1 doesn't support ZOOM yet.
Zoom support will first be added to HM2.

pepsipanda16
03-21-2012, 01:07 AM
ok lets try this one more time. I got my hands to import and give me results for zoom but i have previous hands the it imported but dont show in my results WTF do I do to get these hands to re-import to show the results

Patvs
03-21-2012, 01:18 AM
You'll have to wait for the 6500+ update (released today).
Then run a import from folder on your C:/HM2Archive/2012/03 (=march) folder and it will import the ZOOM hands that are now missing in your database.

pepsipanda16
03-21-2012, 09:31 AM
this is the HEM1 forum right? I have HEM1

Bossi22
03-21-2012, 03:25 PM
Yeah pretty frustrating to say the least. First they make a (imo great) product everybody buys, after a couple of years they make a second one (HEM2) which for a lot of people (including me) is an absolutely terrible piece of software. Then they push everybody to hem2 (fair enough, you want more people to buy your product) but they screw everybody over who doesn't. Just like to get an ETA for a zoom hud or atleast importing hands for HEM1

tnx

edit: deleted an undeserved rant about patsv

Patvs
03-21-2012, 09:23 PM
I didn't realize your HM1 build can already import the Zoom hands.
(and was still convinced you were using HM2)

And now your regular cashgame hands don't show up in reports.
A HM1 bug ticket for this has been created: HMONE-27.

WithoutAir
03-21-2012, 11:28 PM
I have the internal .10 build as well, zoom hands don't import at all for me...

Patvs
03-22-2012, 12:36 AM
They import for me, but don't show up in sessions/graphs/etc.
HM1 knows they're a separate stake, but doesn't have the databasestructure in place to display them.

Example:
HoldemManager imports NL5 CAP, NL5, and NL5 ZOOM.
It knows NL5 ZOOM is different than NL5, but the filters don't have NL5 ZOOM added to them yet... so they can only display NL5 CAP and NL5.

When ZOOM is added to the code it should display the hands in reports.

Pickaface
03-25-2012, 10:17 AM
Yeah pretty frustrating to say the least. First they make a (imo great) product everybody buys, after a couple of years they make a second one (HEM2) which for a lot of people (including me) is an absolutely terrible piece of software. Then they push everybody to hem2 (fair enough, you want more people to buy your product) but they screw everybody over who doesn't. Just like to get an ETA for a zoom hud or atleast importing hands for HEM1

tnx

edit: deleted an undeserved rant about patsv

Ya, really frustrating. I've used HEM since a couple of years now and been a happy costumer but now I've bought PokerTracker because I don't want to deal with HEM's shit. They screw us over just because they're greedy fucks.