PDA

View Full Version : HUD not working, bad reports about tourneys

Dawidas888
11-01-2009, 12:39 PM
1) I downloaded latest version 10 minutes ago and installed to good folder.
2) I play in PokerStars and I play 4 players HU shootout tourneys. I have not tried HEM on other sites.
2a) Yeah, I clicked it :)
3) My settings are ok, histories are imported.
4) Yes, I can see them.
5) Yes, hands are imported into HEM.
5a) Yes, hands are imported into newly created database.
6) Table finder finds my table, but does not finds players (0/2).
7) HH are written in English.
8) Yes, UAC is disabled.
9) Yeap, attached.

Hi there, I play HU 4 shootout tourneys and if I go to final table, HEM reports as I win first place, thought when I lose I get nothing, since it is first place takes all. My stats also do not work on HU tables, but when I turn on previous hand and replay, stats appear on replayer and as long as replayer is on, I can see stats for my opponent as if replayer window would be an actual table :)

fozzy71
11-01-2009, 06:53 PM
1) I downloaded latest version 10 minutes ago and installed to good folder......

latest version and latest beta version are 2 different things.

Please update to the latest 1.09 beta 43 - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

To get all your missed hands imported

1) Right-Click your Desktop > New > Folder.
2) Go to your \HMArchive folder - To verify the path, go to Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: _________.
3) Open that folder and copy the hands (folders of hands) you think it has missed. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31). Also get any hand files that are in your \poker site\hand history folder.
4) Paste them into your new desktop folder > HM > Import From Folder.

You need to request and import any/all your tournament histories and import those to HM. Stars does not write the tourney summaries to your hard drive, like FTP does.

Pokerstars > Lobby > Requests > Tournament History .. > 200

Then you have to create a text file, from the email, to import to HM.

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=43

Dawidas888
11-02-2009, 04:15 AM
Ok, so I've downloaded latest beta version and HUD is ok now. So about 4 people tourneys - I will have to update my tourney details every time downloading SNG histories and them uploading manually, yes?

netsrak
11-02-2009, 04:53 AM
yes