PDA

View Full Version : cant clear my license code

WorDn
11-01-2009, 11:05 AM
i bought the small stakes omaha manager about one week ago and it works nice. two days later i bought the holdem manager pro, but not the addon. so i got a new license. my question is wheater it is possible to change my holdem manager pro into a holdem manager pro addon or if somebody can tell me how to use the new license. i followed the instructions of help. but although i unchecked the "hide protected operating system files" and checked the "show hidden files" i cant find the file "holdemmanager.exe.ldat" i also tried reinstalling holdem manager but didnt make any differences

netsrak
11-01-2009, 12:05 PM
Did you try help->clear license code?

WorDn
11-01-2009, 12:36 PM
of course:) but there is not the file "holdemmangaer.exe.ldat" in my folder although i unchecked the "hide protected operating system files" and checked the "show hidden files"

netsrak
11-01-2009, 03:52 PM
Check this http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20612

and if you cant work it out uninstall holdemmanager completely using the revo uninstaller (www.revouninstaller.com) and start with a fresh installation of full version 1.08.04 and then update to the latest beta.

WorDn
11-01-2009, 04:53 PM
puh wow thanks it works :)

i had to do that:
Delete C:\ProgramData\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\HoldemManager.lic (XP Users can find the file at C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\AppData\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\HoldemManager.lic)

noone else told me that