PDA

View Full Version : Daylight savings makes tourneys show as Incomplete / Not Finished

sabes
11-01-2009, 08:56 AM
I noticed any tourneys I was playing at 2:00 this morning are shown as Incomplete. These tourneys are shown under the Tourney tab, then Data View with the Incomplete button checked.

When I select any of these tourneys, it will also only display hands played before 2:00, and none from after even though the tourneys lasted past this point.

This is for Stars btw.

netsrak
11-01-2009, 12:11 PM
Which HM Version?
Which type of tourneys?
Did you import the summaries?

sabes
11-01-2009, 02:50 PM
Which HM Version?
Which type of tourneys?
Did you import the summaries?

HM version 1.09 b6a
PokerStars 9-man SNGs, both of the turbo and non-turbo variety
I just requested a tournament history for my last 200 tourneys from Stars, then saved to a .txt. I imported it and got Files Imported: 1 of 1 and Import Errors: 200 when finished. And the tourneys still show as incomplete.

netsrak
11-01-2009, 04:06 PM
Please try with the latest Beta 42 from the link in my signature.

sabes
11-01-2009, 05:00 PM
Please try with the latest Beta 42 from the link in my signature.

After upgrading and re-importing from my "previously imported hand histories" folder, it imported some hands that it didn't catch the first time, but the tourneys still show up as "incomplete".

When I look at the HH files from the affected tourneys, the time goes ->2am then jumps back down to 1am so I'm guessing a special case would have to be made for daylight savings tourneys that take place at this time, because HEM assumes end time - start time = total tourney time, and end time can't be "before" start time.

fozzy71
11-01-2009, 07:06 PM
You should be able to complete them manually by editing them in the results > dataview, i believe. Do you regularly request and import summaries?

You need to request and import any/all your tournament histories and import those to HM. Stars does not write the tourney summaries to your hard drive, like FTP does.

Pokerstars > Lobby > Requests > Tournament History .. > 200

Then you have to create a text file, from the email, to import to HM.

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=43

I am not sure that will help for this case, but you should certainly try.

sabes
11-01-2009, 08:52 PM
Pokerstars > Lobby > Requests > Tournament History .. > 200

Then you have to create a text file, from the email, to import to HM.

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=43

I am not sure that will help for this case, but you should certainly try.

After upgrading to b42 I reimported the HH files and some "new" hands imported, but the tourneys still showed as incomplete. And they still showed as incomplete after I tried importing the tourney summaries .txt file. So I selected all of these tourneys and deleted the summary info from HEM, then reimported the tourney summaries file and it worked this time.

So the moral of the story is if the summaries get screwed up on the first import, you have to clear them from HEM for them to reimport properly the second time around.