PDA

View Full Version : Norton is blocking Hold Em Manager because it has a Trojan Virus

Brasstal
11-01-2009, 07:17 AM
Hi,

Please assist i cannot run HE Manager properly because my anti virus said there is a trojan horse virus.

netsrak
11-01-2009, 07:57 AM
Please use the latest Beta 42 from the link in my signature. There should be no virus issues with this version.

Trillos
11-01-2009, 09:53 AM
Avast found trojan too. I will try latest beta

fozzy71
11-01-2009, 06:51 PM
Close HEM and your anti-virus and delete any \xenocode\appliance cache folders and any other possible false positive files.

1. Enable "Show hidden files and folders" under Control Panel -> Folder Options -> View
2. Go to C:\Users\%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Xenocode\Appl iance Cache and delete every folder you can find in there

If you are on XP, that location is C:\Documents and Settings\%USERPROFILE%\Local\Application Data\xenocode\appliance cache

Empty your recycle bin.

reboot

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

Brasstal
11-02-2009, 09:21 AM
Thanks the problem is fixed,

by the way i paid for the holdem manager but have yet to received a confirmation serial number. I received the confirmation purchase code already.

Is there anyway to help?

fozzy71
11-02-2009, 11:51 AM
Thanks the problem is fixed,

by the way i paid for the holdem manager but have yet to received a confirmation serial number. I received the confirmation purchase code already.

Is there anyway to help?

Please email your details/questions to sales@holdemmanager.net.