PDA

View Full Version : 6483 version update issue

rmarquez
03-19-2012, 09:51 AM
After PokerStars update today HEM2 stoped recognizing the date base that was already in it and it was like i started out from cero, with no hands imported ever..WTF is this? firts i had to wait 4 days for table ninja developers to come up for a patch that solved the Stars lobby update issue and now its you guys? Waooooo, i demand an explanation

Patvs
03-20-2012, 01:44 AM
Are you playing on (non-Zoom) cashgame tables?

rmarquez
03-20-2012, 08:05 AM
Nope, SNGs

fozzy71
03-20-2012, 06:14 PM
Nope, SNGs

I just replied to your post on 2+2 and the log file email you sent, as well as the other customer's thread you posted in.

According to the log file you sent via email you are not importing any stars hands for some reason.

Here is my email reply:

The log file indicates that no hands are being imported from the stars hand history folder. It is only importing hands from the pre-fetch path for the \hem data folder.

Either pokerstars stopped writing hands to the path or they are 'stuck' in that folder and causing the importer to have problems.

Check that the pokerstars option for instant hand history is still enabled and writing hands to the proper path.

Move the files in the handhistory folder to your \hmarchive folder and import them via import file or import from folder.

Try a new session with auto-import. A new handhistory file should be generated.

If you continue to have problems, please view the following FAQ and if this does not solve the problem please answer all the questions at the bottom of the FAQ to help us narrow down the issue.

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1421/My+HUD+does+not+work

The more questions you answer the quicker we can narrow down the issue and provide a solution