PDA

View Full Version : Problems with importing tournament results (prima, ipoker)

DKAction
11-01-2009, 07:15 AM
Hello
Tournament results for tournaments I play on prima network (unibet) and ipoker network (expekt poker) are imported kinda wrong

For prima (unibet):

Buyins are missed (always 11$ despite the fact I played tournaments with different buyins).
Winning are missed (always 0$ despite of actual amount)

For ipoker (expekt poker): the same things + it looks like HM creates 'tournament line' for each table within given tournament. So now I have up to 7 'tournaments line' in HM for each tournament I actually played

DK

netsrak
11-01-2009, 07:47 AM
This is because this sites dont write the relevant information into the handhistory files.
You need to edit the results manually.

For the buyin you can change the default buyin under options (it is preconfigured to 11$).

DKAction
11-01-2009, 01:40 PM
This is because this sites dont write the relevant information into the handhistory files.
You need to edit the results manually.

For the buyin you can change the default buyin under options (it is preconfigured to 11$).

OK
Is it possible to merge several tournaments into single one in HM? You see even if I change buyins, winnings etc, I still have several 'tournaments line' instead 1. If I decide just to delete them I will lose hands played

netsrak
11-01-2009, 04:16 PM
Which HM version are you using?

You could try to update to the latest Beta from the link in my signature, create a new database and reimport the hands.

DKAction
11-01-2009, 04:58 PM
Which HM version are you using?

You could try to update to the latest Beta from the link in my signature, create a new database and reimport the hands.

I'm using the latest one
The point is that in case of expekt poker (ipoker network) HM imports as many 'tournaments' as many table I played within given tournament. For example, lets say I play 10$+1 freezout, and I'm moved to new table 5 times during play. So HM will create 5 tournaments instead 1

Not sure that reimport hands could help here

netsrak
11-02-2009, 04:27 AM
I know that this is an issue because Ipoker doesn't write the table change in the hand history files. I think we have no workaround for this but i'll forward it to the developers for a statement.