PDA

View Full Version : Error importing hands.

Keikol
11-01-2009, 06:56 AM
Hi.

I am a new user here. Former PT3 user. And are playing at Poker Stars

I have just bought HEM. I have installed it and SQL correct. I have downloaded the newest Beta. But when I am trying to import hands, this is happening:

Imported 1 files.
Files imported: 1 of 1.
Hands imported: 0 Hands/s: 0.0/s
Duplicate Hands: 0
Import errors: 250.

What can possibly be wrong?

I am also using vista but UAC is off.
I have reinstalled HEM and SQL several times but the result is the same everytime.

TY

Keikol

netsrak
11-01-2009, 07:42 AM
Did you install the latest beta properly? The version in the title of HM must be 1.09 Beta 42.

If this is the case and you still get handhistory errors the handhistories are probably not in english.
(it may be necessary to move the files to a different folder to import them again)

Keikol
11-01-2009, 07:53 AM
Did you install the latest beta properly? The version in the title of HM must be 1.09 Beta 42.

If this is the case and you still get handhistory errors the handhistories are probably not in english.
(it may be necessary to move the files to a different folder to import them again)

Yes i installed it. But i got some errors when installing it like for instant: The package was unable to replace the following file: C:/ Program/Files/RVG/ software/Holdem Manager/HoldemManager.exe and then it comes again and again like something like this: C:/ Program/Files/RVG/ software/Holdem Manager/HoldemManager/Mono.Security.dll... and so on....

Is this the problem?

And the hand history files are in english yes.

netsrak
11-01-2009, 11:50 AM
Yes. thats a problem. Holdemmanager must not be running when you try to install the update.

Reboot your computer and install the update as first thing after the reboot.