PDA

View Full Version : Adding lost ongame hands to database

ewox
11-01-2009, 06:46 AM
The P5 ongame software has the same issue as the earlier software had where if you leave a table too soon after a hand that last hand wont be written to the handhistory.log file. Is there any way to add these lost hands later on?

A hand where I lost like 20bb was not written to the handhistory.log yesterday so I tried making a new .log file where I put that hand and spent like 15minutes trying to mimic exactly the same handhistory format that ongames handhistory.log uses. I'm pretty sure there's nothing missing and every comma is in its right place and so on, but when I try to import this homemade.log, it gives an error and the hand wont appear in the database.

The "Start hand: Sun Nov 1 00:23:06 GMT+0200 2009" line I had to forge, because I don't know the exact second the hand started. Surely this cant be a huge problem tho as you could just make the hand start 1min or so later than the last one saved?

Is it even possible to do what I'm trying to describe here or are those lost hands lost forever? I really really hate it when less than 100% of played hands are tracked by the software, because it's my only way of keeping track of my game.

Thanks for any help in advance and sorry if this is the wrong section for this post.

ewox
11-01-2009, 07:18 AM
OH YES! It worked. Had some errors in my hand made hh. Got it imported now. It's a lot of work to import even just one missing hand this way. Would be cool if there was somekind of a automatic converter for this. Converting from this format http://www.pokernetwork.co.uk/games/handhistory/?sRoundReference=R5-8010942-2 to handhistory.log format.

consideratio
03-23-2010, 01:19 AM
Hehee ive spent several days doing just that --- DONE :P

I was searching the forum about that atm, i wanna convert it not to ongame format since it give import errors. I wanna convert it to a format that holdem manager always successfully imports... Possible? Gonna post this in a better thread...