PDA

View Full Version : When formating my computer

couch
10-30-2009, 09:50 PM
Hi,

I had a serious problem with my computer, and i have to format it (start from the beggining).
I had installed Holdem Manager some days ago, and entered my serial number.. i think it might be any problem when, after formating the computer and entering the serial again, i lose one license...

How can i do so that i donīt lose the license? Actually, it would still be the same computer which would use the serial number, so i hope there is no problem with it.

Thanks a lot! I hope you understand the problem :)

fozzy71
10-30-2009, 10:12 PM
You can use the same code for 2 PC's, just choose the PC#2 slot when registering.
Please try using our registration system to register your current/new license. Then you will be able to retrieve or reset your own license, as needed. http://www.holdemmanager.net/Registration/

To get your current license from your running installation of HEM: Help > Show Serial Number

You will need to sign up, login, and then change your code, then logout/login, to get the new code.

couch
10-30-2009, 10:30 PM
thanks.

By making so, i would have still another code (by buying HM i receive 2 licenses) right?

fozzy71
10-31-2009, 01:30 PM
You get one license. You can use that license on 2 machines at a time. If you ever get a new machine, to replace 1 of the 2 current machines, you reset the code on our reg site.

couch
10-31-2009, 07:40 PM
I cannot use the Holdem Manager, because the computer where i used the code doesnīt work, but i think i have the information in the email HM sent to me:

Thanks for purchasing Hold'em Manager Professional Version
Your Product Serial Code is : XXX-XXXX-XXXXX-XXX-XXXX
Email Addresss xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Credit Card Paid Amount of: $80

You can use this code on 2 pc's. Choose profile 'PC#1' for one pc and 'PC#2' for the second pc when prompted.

I only used it in the first computer, so i have to reset the PC#1... did i miss something?

The code you are talking about i guess itīs the code above, isnīt it? in that case, i have to reset this, and get another one, which i would use for both computers?

fozzy71
10-31-2009, 09:29 PM
Correct.

To get your current license from your running installation of HEM: Help > Show Serial Number

You will need to sign up, login, and then change your code, then logout/login, to get the new code.