PDA

View Full Version : Hand samples in HUD

slow.it.up
10-30-2009, 09:29 PM
I just purchased the manager earlier today and it all works perfectly except that it only shows stats recorded in the current session against players i know i have history with (which has been imported).
Is there some sort of setting which enables old history to be displayed in the stats?

If not is there some sort of work around to make it show?

great program btw, love it.
has improved my game a million.

fozzy71
10-30-2009, 10:06 PM
For the opponents it should show their lifetime history, if all the additional hud filters are set to default, and assuming they have many hands in your current DB. Have you emailed support@yourpokersite and got all of your old hands to import to HEM? To verify if a player at your table has more hands in the DB open the HUD Options > Active Player Details Window

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

HM is designed to only show your session stats at that table as we felt it was alot more useful for a couple of reasons:
1) A lot of people will have a huge amount of stats on themselves so it saves lagging issues having to show these for yourself
2) A lot of regulars are very aware of their stats and when youve alot of stats accumulated it would take a huge swing just for 1 stat to change since you've such a big sample and so there not very useful
3) Its much more beneficial to see your session stats to get an idea of how aggressive or passive people will see you since you sat at that table. (again even if its against a reg youll know yourself your overall image or at least you should)
4) You can easily check your overall stats in the reports section to remind any stats but again most people know their stats pretty well.

slow.it.up
10-31-2009, 10:32 AM
Thanks for the help, I guess I must have played him on a friends comp or on my laptop. I remembered his nick but didn't have any hands on him. It's ok.

Another question though. I don't know the policy about making new threads for new questions but i'll try it here first.

Is there anyway to sync my handhistorys from my laptop to my main comp so that i have a better database?
I tried exporting my HH from my main to my laptop but HEM on the laptop won't import the "Export Poker Stars ..." files.

fozzy71
10-31-2009, 12:33 PM
Is there anyway to sync my handhistorys from my laptop to my main comp so that i have a better database?

Export from each and import to the other. If you played on microgaming/ongame, the exported hands may not import properly, unless you have all the original hand files.

I tried exporting my HH from my main to my laptop but HEM on the laptop won't import the "Export Poker Stars ..." files.

I would assume you dont have the latest beta 42 version installed on each machine.

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

To get all your missed hands imported, you have to put them into a newly named folder.

1) Right-Click your Desktop > New > Folder.
2) Go to your \HMArchive folder - To verify the path, go to Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: _________.
3) Open that folder and copy the hands (folders of hands) you think it has missed. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31). Also get any hand files that are in your \poker site\hand history folder.
4) Paste them into your new desktop folder > HM > Import From Folder.