PDA

View Full Version : importer initializing

cardsfan04
10-30-2009, 07:13 PM
I've been having issues getting the HUD to pop up for a few days. Today, when trying to get it going, I noticed that it says "importer initializing . . ." under where it says "Import Progress" (and has said that for over an hour).

I just clicked start auto import, and table manager pops up (and recognizes the tables I'm at), but it doesn't start the HUD.

cardsfan04
10-30-2009, 07:24 PM
I don't know what I did, but HUD suddenly popped up. Hopefully I accidentally fixed it.

fozzy71
10-30-2009, 08:28 PM
That is usually because UAC is on and your HEM is not set to run as admin.

Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure UAC is disabled http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmmain.aspx?faqid=73 or else you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. Windows 7 you MUST set all the executables to always run as admin.

pmania
11-02-2009, 11:08 PM
I have this to but I am on XP atm, going Windows 7 again probably this week.
I even didn't notice it that importer was initializing, just always clicked import right away. Hmmm processor use dropped now again, let's see if it works again.