PDA

View Full Version : Stud hh's not importing into PTStud after I do HM download for hold and 08

cneilan
10-30-2009, 04:37 PM
Hi:

I had tons of stud hands from my ring games. I mostly play limit holdem so I would constantly do Auto import for Holdem manger (the program I now use for holdem and omaha). I have a new computer so I had not downloaded PT Stud yet. I have my HH's saved for like 300 days (on all poker sites where u check box on how long u want hh saved for) I figured that I would continue to import my hands into holdem manager and when i downloaded PT stud (which i did today) then I would hit auto import and it would grab all the stud hands that were being saved. Why werent any of these hands there when I did an auto import on PT.

I figured that when holdem manager does their imports they know to leave the stud hands alone. I believe I also had this same problem in the past when I used both PT holdem and PT stud.

Why am I losing all these hands and how can I prevent this in the future?

Here is my response from PokertrackerStud : You should ask Hold'em Manager support what they do with other game types. If they aren't there then PTS obviously won't be able to import them. If that program moves ALL game types then you'll have to move them back manually.

Please explain how I should solve this in great deatil. How do I avoid it in the future and How do i retrieve all my old stud hands? Please be specific because I'm no great computer mind :-(

Rvg72
10-31-2009, 10:31 AM
Hi, if you point poker stracker stud at the "C:\hm archive" folder (or if you specified a different folder look there) then it should grab all of the backed up stud hands.

Roy

TomBrooklyn
12-17-2009, 10:03 PM
Not only does HEM not accept stud, it screws up the Stud hands so PT can't find them? Oh boy, no thanks.