PDA

View Full Version : Missing Poker Stars info after re-install

Arizona Willie
10-30-2009, 01:41 PM
I installed Windows 7 64 bit and followed all the given directions about backing up your files before I did.

Had some problems getting it going again but finally got it up and running and imported the saved hands etc.

My FT stuff showed up but everything in Poker Stars was missing!

Fortunately that's only a couple thousand hands because I don't play there much. Mostly some DON tourneys and a little bit of ring games but not too much.

Guess I can live without it. I presume when I next go to Poker Stars and play a few hands I will be able to start anew. Hope that works. Dunno why Poker Stars got lost but it seems to have.

fozzy71
10-30-2009, 06:26 PM
Did you export your old DB to text files and then import that? Did you make sure to be using the latest beta version of HEM before importing old hands?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

To get all your missed hands imported

1) Right-Click your Desktop > New > Folder.
2) Go to your \HMArchive folder - To verify the path, go to Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: _________.
3) Open that folder and copy the hands (folders of hands) you think it has missed. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31). Also get any hand files that are in your \poker site\hand history folder.
4) Paste them into your new desktop folder > HM > Import From Folder.

You can also email their support and they will send you all of your old hand histories and tourney summaries to import your old hands.

If that doesn't work please answer the questions in the 'HUD not working' link.