PDA

View Full Version : Stats help

Nick Mill
10-30-2009, 12:35 PM
Hey all

First of all I play on PokerStars. My problem is that when I take a seat and switch place the stats dont follow my new seat. They are still at the same place as before.

Hope u can help me :)

-Nick

netsrak
10-30-2009, 02:05 PM
1. Configure preferred seating in the stars client and in HM under Seating preferences.
2. Open one table. You need to play at least one hand for the stats being arranged
3. Move the stats to the correct positions by dragging with the right mouse key
4. Table Manager -> Save positions
5. Now you can open further tables but you will always need to play at least one hand for the stats being arranged.

Nick Mill
11-01-2009, 11:10 AM
1. Configure preferred seating in the stars client and in HM under Seating preferences.
2. Open one table. You need to play at least one hand for the stats being arranged
3. Move the stats to the correct positions by dragging with the right mouse key
4. Table Manager -> Save positions
5. Now you can open further tables but you will always need to play at least one hand for the stats being arranged.[/QUOTE]

@

In the first step. Lets say i take seat 3 at pokerstars. Then i take seat 3 in HM to?

2. When i take a seat, do i have to play a hand before i move my seat?

4. Where do i find that?

netsrak
11-01-2009, 12:06 PM
1. yes
2. yes

4. the table manager is the window which opens when you start the Auto-Import

Nick Mill
12-05-2009, 06:34 PM
I still have some problems.

When I have done all the steps you have told. It is working when, lets say I play at seat 6. Then all my seat on all my tables follow it. And i mix it up. So lets say íf i play seat 6-1-5-2, it cant work or what.

Can I get a team viewer session ?

fozzy71
12-05-2009, 07:16 PM
If you dont use preferred seating on pokerstars you need to set all the HM HUD Options > Preferred seating to a Null value of '-'. Once you have sat at a table you can not use the Right-Click > Move me here option.