PDA

View Full Version : Import Problems

XeriaX
10-30-2009, 11:38 AM
Hey I just downloaded Holdem Manager to try out the TRial version.
After a succesful install of both, HM and Postgres I started HM.

Then I played some hands on PS and tried to Import them, but it didnt work.

Then I look into your FAQ and Forum + Pokerstrategy forum.

so I set my PS-software for the right folder etc.

But still no succes. Then I downloaded the Update Beta, but still...

Then I deinstalled both ( even usen the "how to"s ) and reinstalled all -> postg, HM and beta.

But still my HM is not working the way I expected it to. It imports my Hands via Auto Import, but after that nothing changes. There are no Players available and no cashgame option shown.

I hope u can help me!

Thx

fozzy71
10-30-2009, 11:55 AM
*Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

To get all your missed hands imported

1) Right-Click your Desktop > New > Folder.
2) Go to your \HMArchive folder - To verify the path, go to Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: _________.
3) Open that folder and copy the hands (folders of hands) you think it has missed. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31). Also get any hand files that are in your \poker site\hand history folder.
4) Paste them into your new desktop folder > HM > Import From Folder.

*If that doesn't help, please answer these questions - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

XeriaX
10-30-2009, 12:28 PM
1. trial 1.09 Beta 42

2. a) pokerstars
b) cashgames FL 6max
c) yes i did

3. i did the FAQ of Pokerstars / but i didnt do step 4 (HUD) and step 5 (preferred seat ), cause of the auto import problem.

4. my Handhistory is in the correct folder. / C:\Users\Hansi\AppData\Local\PokerStars\HandHistor y\XeriaX - also the autoimport is selected for this folder.

5. new darabase created.

-> seemed to fix the probleme.

6. now yes .

7. yes

8. yes

Thanks for the help!