PDA

View Full Version : 1.06.03f

Rvg72
09-09-2008, 08:59 PM
We have two new builds

1.06.03f which uses the current official HUD from August 8th which can be downloaded from

http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.03f.exe

Recent changes include:

* (1.06.03f BUG) Fixed ongame import issue on hands where there is no button seat defined
* (1.06.03f BUG) Fixed ipoker importing issue when dead blind poster won hand and ipoker summary did not account for the dead blind
* (1.06.03f BUG) Fixed issue where Party e-mailed hands would have incorrect big blind value
* (1.06.03f BUG) Fixed issue with reimporting large Everest files exported from holdem manager

and we have the latest version of the new HUD beta available here:

http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.03betawhud.exe

this one includes all of the functionality and changes from 1.06.03f plus the functionality shown here along with various fixes from recent builds:

Import / export of HUD configs.
Configs can be selected by site.
Tournament configs can now be selected by HU, 6 max and full.
Note icon on/off checkbox.
Hand history windows have proper scroll bars now.
Work done on crashes on opening/closing tables. Can't say this is fixed but people who had problems previously, noticed better results.

Once we get this build 100% the new hud changes will be rolled back into the main program and we'll be back to having just one version to download.

When posting comments / questions / bugs please indicate if you are using the version with the new HUD (1.06.03e) or the version using the current HUD (1.06.03f)

Hopefully I didn't make this really confusing for people :)

Roy

aftajvila
09-10-2008, 01:56 AM
-.-ty

gieffe
09-10-2008, 04:24 AM
i am still on 1.06.02

can i just update from these links or do I have to go through other updates first?

jetsfan31
09-10-2008, 04:37 AM
Updated both to the hud and latest version in this post.....cannot import PokerStars hands.....any suggestions?

favetelinguis
09-10-2008, 08:15 AM
Ongame problem:

Played a session of ~800 hands but no hands got imported. There are still 5files in the OGHG \textlog directory but HM cant import OR find them...? Anyone else having importing problems with ongame?

emwi76
09-10-2008, 09:27 AM
The autoimport folder must be set to: Holdem Manager\Importing\HEM Data
since thats where it imports from untill the ongame extractor is implemented fully into holdemmanager.

( i guess u know u should run the extractor seperately )

favetelinguis
09-10-2008, 09:44 AM
The autoimport folder must be set to: Holdem Manager\Importing\HEM Data
since thats where it imports from untill the ongame extractor is implemented fully into holdemmanager.

( i guess u know u should run the extractor seperately )

Is all this necessary when i use OGHG? I dont want to start using the ongame db just OGHG?

When i use the extractor on my ongame db it extracts all the hand to HEM data but then when i try to import them HM says it finds 0files?

morny
09-10-2008, 12:40 PM
i am still on 1.06.02

can i just update from these links or do I have to go through other updates first?

No just download that update

morny
09-10-2008, 12:42 PM
Updated both to the hud and latest version in this post.....cannot import PokerStars hands.....any suggestions?

Post a thread in the relevant forum and attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and also confirm youve used this FAQ for troubleshooting http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=147

blowyamind
09-10-2008, 01:03 PM
i'm having serious trouble after this update.

1) Imports works fine, but the sessions/hands doesnt show up, only partly. I have 2 computers using the same postgresql server, and the sessions/hands did show up correctly on the "old" version.

2) The hud stats doesn't show. The hud starts and connects to the tables, but it only shows player names and an asterix (*).

I'm playing on Ipoker and Everest.

favetelinguis
09-10-2008, 01:14 PM

1) Imports works fine, but the sessions/hands doesnt show up, only partly. I have 2 computers using the same postgresql server, and the sessions/hands did show up correctly on the "old" version.

2) The hud stats doesn't show. The hud starts and connects to the tables, but it only shows player names and an asterix (*).

This is probably the problem for me 2. The hands are imported but i cant see them under my scree name when i lock at this months hands. I play ongame

Rvg72
09-10-2008, 02:12 PM

Is this with 1.06.03e or f? If you go into HUD Options - Player Prefs do you have stats listed there?

Thanks,

Roy

Rvg72
09-10-2008, 02:24 PM
Ongame problem:

Played a session of ~800 hands but no hands got imported. There are still 5files in the OGHG \textlog directory but HM cant import OR find them...? Anyone else having importing problems with ongame?

Try moving the files to a different folder and then use Import File on one of the files. What does the import window say? If it fails can you email me one of the files to support@holdemmanager.net

Roy

BigPotz
09-10-2008, 02:45 PM
You guys have, by far, the best support and are always working to improve an already fantastic product. Thanks for all your hard work.

Steve
BigPotz

coelho
09-10-2008, 03:56 PM
Can make a new topic for this question, but this one will be read for sure: Is it possible to ad an Omaha import function? Basically just wins/loses would be great already. Do you have plans to build an Omaha manager, and do you also have an indication when it should be released?

favetelinguis
09-10-2008, 04:00 PM
Try moving the files to a different folder and then use Import File on one of the files. What does the import window say? If it fails can you email me one of the files to support@holdemmanager.net

Roy

Am going to try to explain the problem in more detail:

Today I started OGHG and played 4tables for 2hours on Whitbet (ongame). After this i was trying to look at my results but when i clicked cash game and cooused to see today's stats nothing showed up (i have no filter).

After this i used the built in session browser in the ongame client and i could see the hands there. So i started the ongame extractor for HM and exported all the hands from the ongame database and tried to import them but all showed up as duplicate and still nothing under todays stats????

Rvg72
09-10-2008, 07:32 PM
Am going to try to explain the problem in more detail:

Today I started OGHG and played 4tables for 2hours on Whitbet (ongame). After this i was trying to look at my results but when i clicked cash game and cooused to see today's stats nothing showed up (i have no filter).

After this i used the built in session browser in the ongame client and i could see the hands there. So i started the ongame extractor for HM and exported all the hands from the ongame database and tried to import them but all showed up as duplicate and still nothing under todays stats????

Could we try www.teamviewer.com tomorrow? I'd like to see this in person and figure out what happened

Thanks,

Roy

Rvg72
09-10-2008, 08:54 PM
I released version g - if you were using 1.06.03f before then download this version but if your were using 1.06.03e then skip it because this one is using the currently official hud

http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.03g.exe

* (1.06.03g NEW) Added support for Stars mixed hold'em tourneys. Previously hands would have imported as errors
* (1.06.03g BUG) Fixed bug in ongame extractor where players who muck on the river are listed as folding
* (1.06.03g BUG) Fixed bug in ongame extractor where hero cards would always appear as being shown in the showdown section
* (1.06.03g BUG) Made some changed to ongame extractor to run a little less frequently to try and avoid the issue where it seems to stop Ongame from properly writing to the DB

Roy

blowyamind
09-10-2008, 08:54 PM
Is this with 1.06.03e or f? If you go into HUD Options - Player Prefs do you have stats listed there?

Thanks,

Roy

I've tried both e and f.

It seems like I have to setup my HUD from scratch. The stats did show up when I added them in the player prefs thing. I have never touched the HUD optinos, i've always just used the default ones. Bug or feature?

Rvg72
09-11-2008, 02:07 AM
I've tried both e and f.

It seems like I have to setup my HUD from scratch. The stats did show up when I added them in the player prefs thing. I have never touched the HUD optinos, i've always just used the default ones. Bug or feature?

This most likely happened because you went to the new hud build and back to the non-new hud build I would guess. Normally you should not need to do this and we try to preserve settings between versions as best we can

Roy

emwi76
09-11-2008, 11:51 AM
Roy; Im still getting those import errors on my ongame hhs in F.
Have you fixed it and its something else wrong on my side or will it be fixed later on?

Best regards,

William

morny
09-11-2008, 12:40 PM
Can you email the HH to him please support@holdemmanager.net

emwi76
09-11-2008, 01:46 PM
Did that a week ago.

Darki23
09-11-2008, 01:56 PM
hi when hold em manager will have full support for ongame ?

Rvg72
09-11-2008, 04:15 PM
hi when hold em manager will have full support for ongame ?

I'm going to release 1.06.03h with a couple more ongame fixes (and yes I have emwi's hands) and update the main setup on the site to that version as well. That will happen tonight.

Then, 1.06.03i will no longer have ongame extractor - it will be merged into the main import code and happen automatically so you just add the ongame DB like you would any other auto import folder. This version will also have the new HUD and config changes merged into it as well. This will likely happen by Sunday night.

Roy

PNXRMX
09-11-2008, 04:56 PM
I'm going to release 1.06.03h with a couple more ongame fixes (and yes I have emwi's hands) and update the main setup on the site to that version as well. That will happen tonight.

Then, 1.06.03i will no longer have ongame extractor - it will be merged into the main import code and happen automatically so you just add the ongame DB like you would any other auto import folder. This version will also have the new HUD and config changes merged into it as well. This will likely happen by Sunday night.

Roy

Wouldn't it be more logical to update the main setup version to 1.06.03i as it is a more user friendly package with the ongame extractor included in the main code?

Rvg72
09-11-2008, 06:23 PM
Wouldn't it be more logical to update the main setup version to 1.06.03i as it is a more user friendly package with the ongame extractor included in the main code?

The Full Setup right now does not include Stars support for their recent hand history change - people need to download the update and that's a problem I need to fix. So, I want to get a stable build as the full setup. Once Ongame is working well (integrated) and the new hud build is 100% then we'll call it 1.06.04 and update the main setup again.

Roy

sprstoner
09-12-2008, 01:23 AM

Roy

so im not really having any real issues right now, besides tournaments when table gets short handed the stats go crazy sometimes. and the daily double bug.

i am assuming this beta hud fixes the short handed issue.

if i understand your post right, it says all these beta features should be included in a non-beta update, hopefully available sunday night?

im taking tomorrow off anyways, so that means i will only play 2 more days before this update is released, or maybe a few more if it is late. so i am thinking just to wait until the new official hud is released, as im not having many problems ( getting deep in tournaments isnt happening as much as i like anyways :() anyways.

do we have to download an update for holdem manager and one for the hud? or they both together in one installer?

i saw in a thread that the pref files are fixed or something weird like that now. in the past when i updated HEM all my hud config was gone and i had to redo it all from scratch. so every update since, i just copy my whole config file, update, then paste my config file back. will this cause any issues with new updates?

thanks

hemfan
09-14-2008, 03:42 PM
If I want to save my HUD configs before upgrading so I don't lose all my HUD preference settings, which files do I need to backup?

Thanks.

morny
09-14-2008, 06:12 PM
http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=98

hemfan
09-14-2008, 07:06 PM
thx morny, i found the FAQ answer shortly after i posted... cheers!