PDA

View Full Version : HUD not working on FT

ohsnapzbrah
10-30-2009, 09:03 AM
I have had no problems with my HUD until yesterday, when it just wouldn't show up. The table manager will not show up either, but HEM imports the hands just fine. I'm using the 1.09 Beta 42 version, playing cash games on FT, my hands are showing up in the same folder that theyre being saved to from FT.
The hands also show up in the database under my cash games tab.
(I'm trying to answer all the questions like the FAQs told me)
I think it has something to do with the Table Finder/Manager not showing up, but I dont know how to fix this!! Help please?

Timtif
10-30-2009, 09:24 AM
beta 40 works fine on FT

netsrak
10-30-2009, 11:23 AM
Beta 42 works fine too.
Reboot your computer, delete all files in the ftp handhistory folder and try again.

ohsnapzbrah
10-30-2009, 02:08 PM
I tried the emptying of FT HH folder and it did nothing. It still imports the hands perfectly fine, the HUD or Table finder/manager still wont pop up.

dave90
10-30-2009, 04:41 PM
I'm having the same problem since the last full tilt update, what windows version are you running? I have windows 7, could it have something to do with that?

ohsnapzbrah
10-30-2009, 05:47 PM
I'm running Vista.

fozzy71
10-30-2009, 06:11 PM
I tried the emptying of FT HH folder and it did nothing. It still imports the hands perfectly fine, the HUD or Table finder/manager still wont pop up.

The table manager wont even open?

0. Make sure you have installed the latest Beta version.
1. Note your database connection settings from the database management
2. Close holdemmanager
3. Go to the folder config in the holdemmanager installation path
4. Rename the file holdemmanager.config to holdemmanager.config.corrupt or sth. like that.
5. Under Vista make sure that UAC is switched off or check the administrator settings for holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe under properties->compatibility
6. Restart Holdemmanager
7. Holdemmanager reinstalls and displays some messages and warnings
7a. A new holdemmanager.config file is generated
8. Reconfigure your database connection
9. After successful start reconfigure your Auto-import settings
10. Table manager should start again.

I'm having the same problem since the last full tilt update, what windows version are you running? I have windows 7, could it have something to do with that?

1) Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe
2) If that doesn't help, please answer these questions - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174
3) Post the answers in a new thread on the HM Forums - http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/index.php

dave90
10-31-2009, 06:59 AM
The table manager wont even open?

0. Make sure you have installed the latest Beta version.
2. Close holdemmanager
3. Go to the folder config in the holdemmanager installation path
4. Rename the file holdemmanager.config to holdemmanager.config.corrupt or sth. like that.
5. Under Vista make sure that UAC is switched off or check the administrator settings for holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe under properties->compatibility
6. Restart Holdemmanager
7. Holdemmanager reinstalls and displays some messages and warnings
7a. A new holdemmanager.config file is generated
8. Reconfigure your database connection
9. After successful start reconfigure your Auto-import settings
10. Table manager should start again.
[/url]

I tried this and now holdemmanager won't even open, it reset back to trial version and i had to reactivate, and it won't connect to postgres. It is saying the password is incorrect and when asked if i would like to configure the database to accept this password it says it cannot do it, is there another way to find/change my postgres pass?

fozzy71
10-31-2009, 01:35 PM
Apparently you had used a custom password, and didnt pay attention to step 1:

Open the holdemmanager.config.corrupt file you had renamed, and the old postgres password should be near the top.

If that doesnt work, you will have to try this:

PT3's default name/password is - postgres/dbpass
HM's default name/password is - postgres/postgrespass

svcpass is another possibility

If you open up \Holdem Manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe it should show you the password for HEM.

If you still can't get connected thru HM you can either try to remove the password requirement entirely.

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=66

dave90
11-02-2009, 12:46 PM
I reinstalled HM and postgres and it started working again, thanks anyway for your help and i'll try all this if it breaks again :)