PDA

View Full Version : Warning Message

LillaRya
09-09-2008, 08:23 PM
Hello

I keep getting this message when staring the auto import.
(Im sorry if i asked a question that has already been answered in another thread, i searched for this problem but couldnt find a topic about this problem:o)

Warning!

Please note that you have 10.500 hand history files in your auto import folders and this could cause performance issues. Please move files no longer in use or have HM automatically move them after import by editing your Auto Import Folder settings.

What does it mean?
How do I do it?
Will I loose all my history??

Yes I have installed the latest version 1.06.03b

Thanks!!

fabio
09-09-2008, 08:39 PM
Hi,

you wont loose anything.

1) Go to your harddrive C: and create a folder named HMArchive,
2) go to your handhistory folder and cut/paste those hands into the HMArchive folder.
3) Configure AUto Import and add your HandHistory folder from your PokerSite like it is already. Tick both "Import from Sub folders" and "Move files after Import". Click on the select behind "Move Folder" and choose C:\HMArchive.
4) Click save and delete the other folder you setup in the list.

LillaRya
09-09-2008, 10:22 PM
1) Go to your harddrive C: and create a folder named HMArchive,
2) go to your handhistory folder and cut/paste those hands into the HMArchive folder.
3) Configure AUto Import and add your HandHistory folder from your PokerSite like it is already. Tick both "Import from Sub folders" and "Move files after Import". Click on the select behind "Move Folder" and choose C:\HMArchive.
4) Click save and delete the other folder you setup in the list.

Hi Fabio,
Thanks for your fast reply!! :)

1. Sorry if I'm litle bit confused, but I have created a HMArcive folder.

2. Do you want me to go to HH folder under FullTilt, because I can't find any HH folder under "C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager" ..

3. On "Current Import Folders", do you want me to mark "C\Programfiles\FullTilt\HH\Screen name\+subfolders\ And then click "Add Folders" ?
If this is right, I go to "Add Auto Import folder" there are 2 empty lines, where do I put the "HMArcive folder" and where do I put the current one?

Once again, please have some patience with me, and not being a native English speaker doesn't make it easier:o:o
LillaRya

fabio
09-10-2008, 08:26 AM
Please contact me at fabio@holdemmanager.net so I can help you better :)