PDA

View Full Version : seperating reports by game type?

nolan
09-09-2008, 08:16 PM
I play 9m, 6m and HU poker. I find my stats and some of hte stats of the villains are skewed because it seems to bunch these hands into 400NL or 400PL and that's it. (i.e. No seperation for 400 HU, 400 6m, etc.)

I've tried to find it via help but can not. Is this allowed with the present software? If not, will we see it in an update?

morny
09-09-2008, 08:23 PM
http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=9

Berge20
11-13-2008, 12:45 AM
A followup question on this....

Such sorting doesn't sort by game type, but rather by the # of player sitting it seems to me, no? Then it assigns them to the HU, 6-max, FR category.

It would be helpful, IMO, to add some feature that would allow you to view items via the game type.

Al1
11-13-2008, 01:14 AM
A followup question on this....

Such sorting doesn't sort by game type, but rather by the # of player sitting it seems to me, no? Then it assigns them to the HU, 6-max, FR category.

It would be helpful, IMO, to add some feature that would allow you to view items via the game type.

It does :):
http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/7632/adfsadfom3.jpg

Berge20
11-13-2008, 01:40 AM
I'm saying that if I sit down at a new full ring table, it counts those hands as HU according to this. Same goes for when a FR table is 6-handed or less (counts those as 6-max by this arrangement).

If an option sorted by table type:
All HU tables only
All 6-max tables only
All FR tables only

I believe that might be useful since the dynamics can be pretty different at the types of tables--even when the same # of people are playing pots.

Al1
11-13-2008, 10:19 AM
I'm saying that if I sit down at a new full ring table, it counts those hands as HU according to this. Same goes for when a FR table is 6-handed or less (counts those as 6-max by this arrangement).

If an option sorted by table type:
All HU tables only
All 6-max tables only
All FR tables only

I believe that might be useful since the dynamics can be pretty different at the types of tables--even when the same # of people are playing pots.

I will check that with Morny.

morny
11-13-2008, 11:21 AM
Yes this is the way it is by design as regardless of the graphics on a monitor if 2 TAGS are sitting at a 6max table there not going to be playing 20vpip/18pfr so mixing these stats with 6max might give innacurate details. However i can understand people wanting to see them seperated by game type so i would suggest adding it to the suggestion forum and well look into getting it added as an extra option rather than replacing the existing one http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/

Berge20
11-13-2008, 12:33 PM
Thanks guys, I'll do that.

I totally agree that even within game types there will be significant variance on stats depending on how many people are at the table. That's why being able to filter things (as already in place) is very useful.

Expanding on that a bit by game type would be nice.

Al1
11-13-2008, 12:48 PM
Thanks guys, I'll do that.

I totally agree that even within game types there will be significant variance on stats depending on how many people are at the table. That's why being able to filter things (as already in place) is very useful.

Expanding on that a bit by game type would be nice.

Temporarily, you can use the filter to show for example:

6max:
-table with 3 to 6 players, probably equivalent to a 6max filter (unless your 6max table was HU, or your FR table was short)

FR:
-table with 7 to 10 players, probably equivalent to a FR tables (unless the table was short)

You can do that by clicking "Filter => edit"

Juuza
03-31-2009, 12:56 AM
One huge problem that I see is CAP games. So many players and fish play both the normal games and CAP. All the stats on anyone at a CAP game is useless for the most part, and the CAP HHs even dilute from the normal games.

I think separating CAP games from everything else is absolutely mandatory. You guys did a great job with the 6max/FR, and as someone who plays both a ton, I'm really happy with it. If you could only add CAP support, then NLH support would be perfect.

Thanks for your time.