PDA

View Full Version : Four questions short

eduargentina
09-09-2008, 07:21 PM
Hello, I was reading the FAQ but can not find solution to these questions.

1 - I can not take my 2 alias together in the Players section (if I can take Cash Games)

2 - can be viewed in two colors the muck cards rather than 4 as it comes by default?

3 - In summary player can change fonts or something so that we lost players to appear in red numbers?

4 - such as making the pot avg & avg VPIP? Thanks

morny
09-09-2008, 07:52 PM
1) You cant add an alias in the Players TAB, only reports, hands,session and graphs TABs

2) Only if you edit the cards0.png in the images folder with a new set of cards

3) Losing players $ and bb/100 is displayed in red for losing players and green for winning players. Maybe you dont have the newest version http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.03b.exe

4) Not sure what the question is?

eduargentina
09-09-2008, 08:32 PM
Thanks for the answers.

4 - The pot and VPIP avg, based on that amount of hands played in the table averages?

5 - I have multiple databases, HUD collects information from each database separately or together?

morny
09-09-2008, 09:14 PM
4) yes its based on that table average for that session

5) Theres no multidatabase support so only 1 database, however HM is more than capable of holding 15 million + hands without problem so you can import them all into the 1 database if you like

eduargentina
09-10-2008, 02:31 AM
Thank again!

6 - can be filtered in "players reports" only players who have more than 0.1bb profit?

7 - can be filtered in "players reports" AGG% of each street separately?

8 - How can I do to HUD data show my rivals without having to sit at the table? Play in Ipoker

morny
09-10-2008, 11:00 AM
6) Not exactly but you can run a report in the Players TAB and sort by bb/100 descending so it shows the biggest winners all the way down to breakeven players

7) In stats selection click the green plus icon and under default stats youll see Flop, turn and river Agrression

8) Not possible on ipoker currently, only stars, pacific, ongame and FTP