PDA

View Full Version : tourney summaries needed?

cmarch
10-29-2009, 09:31 AM
I have about 6k sngs in my database but i never understood the tourney summary, have only imported HH. Would this mess up my $ev line, i am thinking this might be the problem since it seems to be off, at least i hope.

fozzy71
10-29-2009, 01:08 PM
I assume you are talkking about HEM and not Tourney Manager (which is the forum where you posted this)?

Yes, you need the summaries or HEM has no clue how people finished, got paid, or their EV. Is this for stars I assume? Have you tried to email support@pokerstars.com and ask them for all of your tourney summaries? Hopefully they can send you them all, as the automated system will only do up to 200.

doomedbroke
10-29-2009, 03:41 PM
I assume you are talkking about HEM and not Tourney Manager (which is the forum where you posted this)?

Yes, you need the summaries or HEM has no clue how people finished, got paid, or their EV. Is this for stars I assume? Have you tried to email support@pokerstars.com and ask them for all of your tourney summaries? Hopefully they can send you them all, as the automated system will only do up to 200.

Is there a auto-dl from mailbox, to do this, like in PT?

netsrak
10-29-2009, 04:50 PM
Not yet you can suggest it in the uservoice system (link in my signature).